Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth to speak, but instead screamed out once again as another orgasm overwhelmed me.

Judith Conroy Autolog Entry 3619 117 01 14

I passed out again. I don't know for how long. "AIM can't protect you from pleasure," the CGI man said with a sinister laugh. "This WILL eventually destroy you."

He swung the whip upwards so that it struck between my legs. Evidently that took both me and the AIM by surprise because blinding pain washed over me only to be replaced almost immediately by pleasure that I thought I could never experience.

"He is right." I admitted to myself. "I can't survive this forever. I need to tell them."

"4.54 grams out, 4.45 grams back in," I shout out. "The receipts say 4.5 grams either way."

The artificial man's voice became very soft, almost caring. "This is for your pleasure only, now." he crooned. "Relax. Let it overwhelm you. You will find sleep in the darkness. And when you awake this will be over."

He swung again, softly this time. The result when the whip hit my cunt was waves of extreme pleasure... and darkness overwhelming me.

Judith Conroy Autolog Entry 3619 119 09 43

I woke up slowly. I knew that I had been asleep, but wasn't sure for how long. Waking up is different from regaining consciousness, so I am pretty sure that I had been asleep. Besides, I felt rested.

I look around. I am once again outside, but the plastic observation cage seems to have been moved out to the road and is slightly higher off the ground. I feel like at least a day has passed. Things seem slightly clearer than before. I can see vehicles and construction equipment and people walking around in various types of protection suits.

I can hear a voice that I seem to recognize. It is calling to me. "Judith," it says, "concentrate on my voice. Try to block everything but my voice from your mind."

Something like a drum is beating slowly. "Listen to the beat of the drum," the voice continues. "It and my voice are all you should think about. If you can concentrate on my voice and the beat of the drum you can remain in control."

I try to do what he says. The beat of the drum is very comforting. Things are coming into focus. I can now clearly see that I am in a huge plastic observation cage sitting on a flatbed truck in front of where my house used to be. The house and most of my yard is gone. There is nothing there but a huge hole in the ground. My neighbors' houses are still there, but appear to be weirdly warped and damaged. Above me I can see small newsvid fliers as well as various military airships.

Someone steps up to my cage. I can see through the visor of his protection suit that it is Doctor Hendricks, the supervisor of my lab. "Can you hear me, Judith?" he asks.

I nod my head yes.

"You did something very dangerous," he says. "We were very lucky to be able to contain the contamination."

He paused and paced in front of the cage for a few moments. "No one has ever activated such a large amount of AIM into a living being before," he said. It almost sounded like he was genuinely concerned... or perhaps impressed. "We have read your autologs. We understand you had good intentions, but..." His voice faded away into silence.

"Can you de-activate it?" I asked. I could feel tears flowing from my eyes.

The long pause and the look on his face told me more than any words he might have said. "You and it are one," he finally answered. "We've tested a couple more rats. The only way to deactivate the AIM is to kill the host."

"So I'm going to be incinerated," I said glumly.

"No," he answered with a crooked smile. "You are safe from the fire. You have become much, much too valuable to incinerate. You are the only person in the world who has ever survived being merged with AIM. It has happened a couple times before in accidents, but the process was always fatal."

He looked intently at me and pursed his lips as he formed his next words. "We need to find out why you are still alive," he said slowly. "And we need to find how to control it."

He sounded almost excited as he asked "Do you realize what a self-repairing soldier that can modify his or her surroundings would be worth?"

"So I am going to be an experiment at the facility?" I said. "That's not a whole lot better than being incinerated."

"We have been able to watch everything," he replied.

I felt myself growing very red as I thought about what "everything" must have looked like.

His eyes continued to bore through me as he said in his professional, matter-of-fact tone, "I know that having your innermost sexual fantasies played out in public is very embarrassing. But those sexual fantasies seem to be an important part of how you have survived this."

He coughed slightly and added, "We also noticed that questions we tried to ask you changed your fantasies- sometimes quite dramatically. So, there is evidently some way to control this... eventually." It had been a very long pause before he said "eventually."

He suddenly looked away, perhaps because he had just admitted that they couldn't really help me, or perhaps it was because he was afraid to admit that he somehow had projected some of his own fantasies into the AIM. I had never noticed before that he does bear an uncanny resemblance to Captain Barbossa.

"Once we are back at the facility," he continued, "we will... ah... encourage you to go back into your fantasies and then see how we can guide what happens. Perhaps some day we can even figure out how to control what happens." He shrugged. "We may even discover how we can de-activate."

"I guess that is better than being incinerated," I replied.

He just smiled in response.

"It would probably be best if we allowed you to fade out while we transport you," he said as he glanced over at several workers standing nearby. After a quick flash of another smile that I guess he intended to be reassuring, he added, "We will protect you from the eyes of the public en route."

He made a motion with his hands and a large tarp was pulled up over the observation cage. The only sound is now the sound of straps being pulled tight over the covered cage. His voice is gone. The beat of the drums is fading away. The plastic cage is also starting to fade.

"So what will it be?" I ask myself aloud.

As if in answer, stone columns began to rise out of the plastic. Torches appear on the stone walls that now surrounded me.

"Ah, yes," I say with a smile of my own. "It looks like I'm going to be visiting the King's Dungeon."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =