All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 01'

by FrederickJones

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YUCK.

So you continue with your cuckold wimp swinging stories. Haven't you got anything else you can write about? Your fetish is getting old as are your one dimensional stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
No No No.

Sorry, slut wives and wimp cockold little boy hubbies really turn me off. I'll skip you from now on. Yuck.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
It's insane

to keep reading stories about slut wives and/or cuckold husbands if you don't like them. The comment from anon titled Yuck asking if the author has anything else to write about just shows that he knows what this author's stories contain. Why keep reading the author if you don't like those type of stories? It insanity to keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

On the other hand we have the anon comment entitled NO, NO, NO. which is an intelligent response. This person dosen't like this type of story so they say they will skip reading stories by FrederickJones. That's the ticket.

As far me I haven't read this story and based on these two comments I won't. I don't care for this subject so I'll skip it. Why did I bother commenting then?

I found the polar difference between the first two comments interesting and just had to say something.

I'm sorry FrederickJones for not restricting my comment to your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Works for me!

This wasn't wimpish cuckold stuff. It is a straightforward, I-like-the-thought-of-my-wife-being-bad plot. The lead in this story is hardly a wimp...he's pushing pretty hard for what he wants.

So screw the two losers who responded prior, and leave them to their scope of fantasies, and keep on with yours. You have fans. Thanks for a good start in this story.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years ago
Be careful what you ask for ???

Looks like that may be where this one is going. An interesting premise for this type of story, starting in a convent?? I am looking forward to the next chapter already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
unfortunatelly

you already told us the whole story. I wonder what surprise could be coming. I would say none. you made it way to clear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Lked it

It was very well written. I would have appreciated more graphic sex down stairs, and enjoyed more detail of the response from the wife. It was good as is.

It irritates me that people who's letch is not the same as the author, feel great revulsion. I don't care for the bi curious stuff, but Hey! I don't have to read it. If we all had to agree with the same sexual stuff, there wouldn't be any stories

FrederickJonesFrederickJonesabout 14 years agoAuthor
More sex, coming up

For those of you who thought this chapter was a little light in the sex department, you're right. There is, however, some hot and heavy stuff coming up in chapters 3 and 4 ( chapter two is still a little light as well) so stick with the story and I'll try to make it worth your while. As to those who don't like these types of stories, Baskin -Robbins now has over 1000 flavors of ice cream. You know why? 'Cause not everybody likes vanilla.

Fred

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Can't deny author skilled ....

....at both dialogue and narrative. Wish the stories bent my way but I beg to differ slightly with Woodman. Too many stories, (I'm not going to argue which ones, including this one, as it is subjective)-could go in multiple directions so it is only certain consistently pointed authors(karen kay,lemondial etc) who write stories easily surveyed and or assessed for content. And yes it's also human nature to want a whipping boy, but true also is the eternal hope for transfiguration.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
Good

Love your style of writing. Even though I'm a bit aprehensive of where this is going, I'll still read it.

Ta

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
tonytony3's Transformation copy

This is a re-posting of tonytony3's story 'Transformation' that was posted on alt.sex.stories back in 1999 and was posted on this site for some years. He left in a snit and pulled all of his stories a few years ago. This 'author' didn't even bother to fix a few grammatical and spelling errors.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Why can't shy, naturally, wife be introduced to sex without making her a whore?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous