Metamorphosis - Lamia Strain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels so wonderful, this body, so full of power and grace. It's liberated me from society's shackles, allowing me to chase things I've dreamed about," she explained between the lick and the nibbles that molded my right half to match my left. "And it's not over yet. There's something more, a gift, for you, my hatchling. It's growing right here," she hissed fervently as she laid her hand over her abdomen. Her words hammered through my brain the sensations that were ricocheting through the back of my brain, urging me to release my worries and fears; to embrace the union this woman, this creature, was offering me.

Pumping her hips, she rolled her abdominal muscles, like a belly dancer, sending waves across her stomach.

"The first time I saw you, when you responded to my ad, I knew you were the one. You had this light about you that made me want to curl my arms around you and never let you go." As she spoke her stomach kept undulating, and something strange started happening, a bulge, subtle at first but growing quickly, formed in her gut. At the same time something was also growing within me, my desire for her. A very real and dangerous thought roared through my brain: I want to own her. To wrap her in my arms and sink my teeth into her flesh until she understood that I would never flee nor allow her to leave me. Seeing something of my thoughts in my expression, she removed the gag as the convulsions continued to travel through her body.

"You feel it now. That incredible rush that says we are meant to be together." She looked about six months pregnant now, her hands darting between her thighs, autonomously caressing her hidden folds tucked away between dark scales.

"No," I denied, shaking my head and lying through my teeth; the word came out as a low growl, full of all the dirty things I wanted to do to her.

Hey. I can lie again.

A glob of drool dripped down the side of my mouth, completely ignored as I flexed my new claws in my restraints. Spreading her fingers in the Vulcan salute, she parted her folds, revealing a pure white shell that had just begun to crown. Izzy's face held a rictus of pain-pleasure as her bucking grew more frantic. She gushed fluids as her slit widened abnormally large, forced open as she pushed the half gallon egg from her body. The white orb landed on my stomach with a wet plop, a pleasured moan of relief

was Izzy's only indication of the completion of her strange birthing ritual. Palming the egg in both hands, her claws pointed to the ceiling while they tapped a slow beat. She smirked at me, arching an eyebrow as she squeezed, sinking her fingers into the top of the egg. Rolling her wrists inward made the top half of the shell crumble, leaving a creamy white gold tip of a serpents tail. Like a magician drawing an endless scarf from a pocket, she pulled eight feet of slender serpent from the remains of the egg. The golden scaled creature was tapered, both ends terminating in a tail.

"Soon," Izzy whispered to the strange reptile. "But first I need to prepare you. Can't have you wriggling free at an inopportune moment," she said to me.

"When I get out of here... Arrgh!" I growled, frustrated at my restraints. "I'm gonna do things to you that'll-" she silenced me with a finger to my lips. I tried to bite her finger but she was too fast, darting in and out of my mouth before I could blink, taking my tongue with her. Reeling, my eyes crossed as my tongue unspooled, thinning with her tugs, matching her's that flickered between her lips with appreciation. She pulled my tip to her mouth, fangs unfolding from their recesses in her soft palate and biting the end of my tongue. Splitting like a ripe apple, my tongue bifurcated into two points which flickered as they returned to my mouth; an unbuckled seatbelt that slammed into my altered esophagus. My nose wrinkled as the altered appendage settled into my throat with an odd sensation that faded, becoming more natural with each passing moment. Distracted by my tongue, Izzy had surreptitiously slithered around until she was on her back, her head between my legs. Using her tongue she prodded my anus, not attempting to enter as much as to get a reaction. I didn't disappoint, bucking my hips upward to get as far from her adventurous feeler as possible. Exploiting the empty space, she slid so her head was right above my hips on the small of her back, centered on my spine. Craning her head back, a muffled "snick" was my only warning before she punctured my skin. The sun's heat ran through the nerves that traced my lower half as Izzy injected some sort of venom into my body. But the searing feeling wasn't painful, it burned with a pleasure so intense that I lost all control of my lower half. Throbbing, the burning receded slightly, allowing me a modicum of brain function, although my leg muscles remained still regardless of my willing them to move. My rapid heartbeat plummeted, my mood see-sawing from excitement to fear. Izzy's tongue tasted the air while she extracted herself from beneath my paralyzed, but not unfeeling, butt.

"There is nothing to fear." Her eyes glittered gold and my body relaxed under her promise, naturally accepting her words as truth.

When she lowered her hand to my thigh, on of the ends of the serpent sniffed at my flesh. Under Izzy's gentle coaxing the end puckered and unfolded, exposing a slick pink cavern while its length unwound from around her arm. Like a cautious kitten it opened and closed its orifice as Izzy pulled it toward my feet. The moment it closed around my toes the creamy golden body went wild, twisting violently in her grasp. With steady peristaltic motions it crept up my leg, swallowing it inch by inch as it magically expanded circumferentially to fit my leg. Izzy stroked the leg that wasn't currently being consumed, gently urging it to bend into position so that the swallow engulfed my free toes. Once the creature had ascend mid calf on both legs I felt little tendrils tickle my feet. It was maddeningly sensual and combined with the lingering venom, created a nonstop deluge of bliss that only grew louder as it continued to climb up my legs. Izzy did not remain idle as she watched with naked anticipation; she lapped at my pussy with her tongue, distracting me from the freaky things that were happening below my waist.

No... Not freaky. Warm and wet and wonderful... So very wonderful.

The creature's undulations continued, slow and steady, inch by inch, creeping towards the top of my thighs. My mouth was parted, allowing me to suck in deep lungfuls of air. Nonchalantly reaching into my mouth, Izzy used her claws to cut furrows into my soft palate. A tingling sensation in my teeth and gums was my only indication of the gestation of my own pair of fangs. Accompanying venom sacks strained as they filled in a newly hollow cove beneath my tongue. Finally, my serpent had reached my hips, where it twisted a little bit to get the angle correct, before... Bam! Our spines fused together in a single continuous curve, the nerves of the creature immediately setting out to stitch their tiny fibers into my nervous system. The end of the serpent's - no, my tail- went still as the my legs grew fuzzy and indistinct, a pins and needle sensation sensation flowing throughout my lower half.

"Izzy. Izzy. Izzy." Her name fell out of my lips like a benediction, my only life raft on this turbulent sea of sensations I found myself on.

Suddenly, something clicked inside my head, like a flashlight being switched on, and I wille my tail to move; it flicked, weakly one the end of the bed, like I would after a long workout. Squealing in joy, Izzy laced her fingers in mine and pulled herself to me, mashing our breasts together as her tongue tapped my nose excitedly. A rounded nub, like the end of a baseball bat, pushed against my labia, running over my folds with exploratory touches. I groaned as the rod stretched my pussy, stuffing me achingly full with its solid fleshy length.

"Unnngh..." The sound came out a mixture of pure sweet pleasure with a healthy dose of dull pain. The penetrating protrusion remained still for a moment, allowing my body to achieve an equilibrium before the invader sprung into action. Along my inner walls hundreds of tiny feelers expanded, teasing the walls of my pussy as they wiggled into my flesh, integrating into my body, seeking each of the thousands of nerve endings and multiplying. I lost a few minutes, writhing in Izzy's embrace as the fullness faded from my sex, replaced with a more normal horny wetness I usually felt when aroused.

Only... More so... Somehow. I feel like there's a hungry maw between my... Under my belly button, just begging to be sated.

Tugging on my hand, I tried to soothe that itch, but my fingers were still laced with Izzy's. More in tune with our new forms than I was, Izzy grasped a solution quicker than I did.

Like a heat seeking lubricated dildo, her tail sought out and sunk deep into my needy slit, fanning my arousal while also quenching a bit of my desperate desire as she twisted deeper. My pussy extended further into my body than before, and was more elastic in nature as my internal muscles relaxed as they allowed Izzy into me.

Probably to make the whole egg laying thing easier.

A final wrench in my gut was the last cog slamming into place as my conversion completed. While my pussy'd been adjusting, I'd missed my tail expanding further, now matching Izzy's lazy coils for length. Spinning, I twisted my tail, rubbing my golden white scales over Izzy's glittering black ones, both deceptively soft for their unforgiving appearance. Simultaneous sound of pleasure slipped from our lips to mingle in the small gap between our faces.

Spreading her arms wide, she pulled me into an eager kiss that I passionately accepted and reciprocated. Her lips were soft and her tongue insistent as she plunged it into my mouth. Twisting it like a vortex she adroitly spun her tongue, securing mine with hers as she reeled me into her mouth. Her taste was full of wild spices that lit up my taste buds, popping my fuses. Tail slowing, her fucking reduced to a crawl before finally stopping.

I'd been on the cusp of release but that faded as she pulled her tail out.

"Please don't stop," I huffed as my pussy protested the cessation of penetration with a futile muscular contraction and a wet squelch.

"I've something we both can enjoy," she said with a smile. I huffed in frustration as my orgasm retreated. Her tail rummaged around for moment before it rose, holding a double ended flesh colored dildo aloft, like some sort of sexual excalibur. I squirmed at the thought of that toy sinking deep into me.

Into us, as our limbs embraced one another... Shudder. My thoughts spiraled into even steamier imaginings, making my mouth go dry. By her flushed face and the way her slit dripped onto my thighs, Izzy was also geared up and ready to roll. Her pussy was the first to taste the sweet plastic, her eyes fluttering as she lodged the weighty length into her pulsing tunnel until it was a little further than halfway in. Smiling haughtily, she rotated her hips until the dildo lined up with my slit. My unborn orgasm had faded almost entirely by this point, and I was feeling more than a little frisky.

So that's how she wants to play it. Well now that we're here I'm gonna show her I'm no timid flower.

Pull our arms in close to our bodies, our fingers still entwined, I spun us around so I was on top, the dildo pointing straight up, tip slipping over my labial lips. My golden eyes challenged Izzy and she did not disappoint. Utilizing her greater control of her tail, she didn't give me a chance to fully settle before she continued our roll, using her scaled method of propulsion to leverage herself on top of me.

Over and over we continued this game, each of us taking the dominant position without ever culminating the sexual teasing. Only after our tails were wound around each other like a black and gold candy cane did I freeze her by snapping my tongue to her breast, wrapping it around her nipple and giving it a squeeze. Moving quickly but without haste, I lowered my body onto the dildo, swallowing its entire length in one clean stroke.

Unnnngghhh...

"You win this round," she whispered over my groan of appreciation. I was unable to respond to her taunt as my tongue was otherwise occupied pinching and tugging on her nipple until it was plump and proud on her lovely breast. Hips thrusting languidly, I continued to pump over the dildo, the sensation and display Izzy enjoyed with obvious pleasure. So much pleasure that her pussy fluttered around the plastic length at the same time mine was clenching, tasting the texture of it. Net result being that I was now essentially fucking her with the dildo instead of fucking myself on her dildo. In my surprise I stopped thrusting and Izzy looked up plaintively, pleading with her gorgeous golden eyes. Nodding, I began to once more pop my hips, empowered by the way her eyes widened and her entangled fingers squeezed tighter. I started slow but quickly worked my way into a punishing pace, our bodies colliding together with a wonderful "thwap", a punctuation mark for every spike of satisfaction. Unnoticed, my juices flowed around the shaft, mingling with her own arousal as they filled the crevices of her folds and spilt over with our abundant lubrication.

This is amazing. The way she feels and smells and tastes is just exquisite. And this body... So supple and capable. I punctuated the thought with an especially solid thrust, my pussy gripping the dildo almost like I held it in my hand.

Wait a minute... If it feels like this to me, then...

"You released it on purpose didn't you?" My question cut through the humid atmosphere like a knife.

Her cheeky grin and twinkling eyes were my only answer.

Redoubling my pace, I mashed the plastic into her pussy, every inch, every stroke pushing her... pushing us both, nearer to release.

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

In the storm of my physical exertions, something strange was happening inside my eyes. An odd pulsing pressure was building, displacing, if only slightly, my rising orgasm.

What is this? There was this urge, this desire, to care for Izzy. To curl around her and hide her away from the world. Just her and me wrapped up together forever.

And my eyes... I need her to see this... I have to tell her... Make her feel good...

Nudging her to look at me, I captured her gaze, my eyes blazing as the preternatural pressure released in a hypnotic command.

"I need you to come for me, honey."

Her head twisted left and right but her eyes never left mine, I wouldn't let them. Her pupils dilated to tiny little slits as her body went haywire. Juices splattered around the plastic length, propelled from her slit by the desperate clenching of her pussy, as she orgasmed wildly. Affection seeped from me as I observed my mate reach a satisfactory level of bliss.

In that moment, with my guard completely down, Izzy pounced.

"In a few seconds, uncontrollable ecstasy will run wildly through your body," she said, ensnaring my mind with her voice and her eyes. "Until then I want you to know that I love you dearly. Now, my lovely Kate. My scared little Kate. My sweet Kate. I need you to come for me."

My orgasm was an afterthought. An inevitable reaction to the storm raging through me body. It was her words that rang through my mind like a clarion bell.

She loves me. Which means we love each other... Why'd we take so long to get here? Was the thought that accompanied me as I drifted off. My final thought beat the buzzer of my mind going into snooze, eeking out due to my lack of filters.
"I love you too, Izzy." We fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms, both completely spent from the wild night we'd had.

Izzy woke first, thrashing from the clutches of sleep with wild motions like a child learning to swim. Pleasant dreams thoroughly disturbed, I pawed at her while I mentally tried to slip back asleep before my mind fully kicked into gear. Izzy let out a squeak and her movement stilled.

Izzy... Bed... Sleeping... Snake... A hazy recollection of last night slammed into my drowsiness like and overloaded cement truck into a paper mache bridge. Fully awake now I propped myself off my bed, my tail twitched agitatedly behind me as it sprawled with Izzy's across the edge of the bed and floor. Izzy was watching me, golden eyes peering through ebony claws as she cradled her face.

What the fuck are we going to do with our lives. Thoughts spiraled around my mind, the fear a razor blade tornado, that slashed my thoughts to ribbons, leaving me a neurotic mess. My breakdown pulled Izzy from her own funk and she held my face in her hands, stilling the troubled waters of my mind. I leaned into the touch, ravenous for anything that drove away thoughts, allowing me to just feel. Eventually, she retreated, more nervous than I'd ever seen her before.

"What are we going to do, Izzy? We're half fucking snakes."

She smiled and went in for another touch, her hand tracing the path of my jaw, smirking after if was done, like I'd given her a gift.

"What?" I barked at her, annoyed by her lack of seriousness.

"You said we. I was worried you'd hate me for what happened, or you didn't actually like me and it was simply the transformation that had you acting like you did yesterday."

"That's ridiculous. I've always thought you were hot."

Whoops. My knee jerk reaction was to both tell her my mind, my natural state, and to hide my attraction to her, which was forced on me by her father. Although at this point what Mr. Sunshine and Rainbows can do to me is probably moot.

"I'd always suspected, but I was afraid to scare you off and ruin what we had if I was wrong. The truth is I was most scared about was that you'd blame me for this thing that's happened to us."

I gave her the look. The one that mothers used on their children to tell them that the words that they'd just uttered were amongst the dumbest they'd ever heard.

"Did you perform some gamma ray experiment that blew up in your face?"

"No. I-"

"Did you have a pizza party in some toxic sewage?"

"Of course not."

"I know. You drank some magical potion the 'salesman' told you'd give you 'Everlasting Beauty'."

"I don't even get that reference."

"It wasn't one. The point is this entire situation is so fantastical that there's no logical reason for me to blame you for any of this."

"But I-"

"Yeah I know you started changing first. I'm not an idiot. But if the things I felt yesterday were any indication you didn't have much of a choice."

"That doesn't-"

"Listen princess just because your daddy's some bigshot lawyer doesn't give you the right to tell me who I can and cannot forgive."

"Are you gonna-"

"Let you finish a thought. Don't know haven't decided yet. I've been too busy working myself into position to-"

I sprung into action, twisting my newly flexible spine into a rapid curve that had my waist at her lower back but my face against hers as I stole a kiss from her. It was just as good as what I'd remembered from last night.

"Do that. I let fear keep me from that for far too long."

"It's nice you should keep doing that."

"Later. For sure more of that later. Much more," I said as much to myself as her.

No. Not right now. Sexy woman here, but I need to focus.

"What are we going to do?" I repeated.

"Whatever we want," was her frustratingly brief reply.

"Goddamn. Why are you so cavalier about this?"

"Because," she said dreamily as she laced her fingers with mine. "You're finally with me. Our threads are together." Tears were in her eyes as her crafted mask of effortless elegance and composure cracked, cutting the bottom out of my anger. My tail writhed a little as her vulnerability made me a little uncomfortable. Also my fangs ached with the desire to sink into whatever was causing her this stress, which... was more than a little strange.