All Comments on 'Metasis'

by pbbj

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
MaximguyMaximguyabout 9 years ago
Hot!

You fit in the angst, hot sex, and even some romance in a short story. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Metasis

A play on the word meta no doubt ... including the "sis" ... nice story ... so will metasis be your characters keyword?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this happens lots more often than people, especially terrified parents, care to know

A big brother fucking the shit out of his baby sister, that is. In a way, it's inevitable. The kids grow up together, and down deep they love each other to pieces. His sister's sweet little slit is the first cunt the boy ever sees. Her brother's male package, his meaty cock and loaded balls, is the first one the girl ever lays her eyes on. They're young, they're riddled with teaming hormones, they quickly figure out what goes into what--and presto! big brother climbs on top of his baby sister, slips his hard young cock up her pretty little twat, and they're off to the races. In this excellent story, the phone call from mom interrupts the kids, so Zach doesn't succeed in blowing his brotherly balls up inside Erica's cute little cunt, though her warm wet mouth is a not bad second best. But not to worry. Now that they've smashed the idiotic taboo and stomped it to a well-deserved death, whenever they're together Erica's adorable little coochie's going to filled to the brim with Zach's creamy semen. And that's exactly where a big brother's sperm belongs--right up his baby sister's fuckhole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Interesting story

Sister do not need code word to get brother. They just need to flash and tease a bit and bro will be jo for them.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 9 years ago
Not bad

I lke the code word thing but how would it work if he didn't read the same stories as her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

I loved every detail except for like literally the first two paragraphs. You started out saying she was reading porn on her laptop and then switched it to her phone. Just sayin

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 9 years ago
Loved it.

HOT! HOT! HOT! HOT! ... that is all.

Just_John1Just_John1about 9 years ago
Nice job!

Nice story well written. I enjoyed your character development and the writing seemed to melt away. I thought the premise was fun and erotic. As the title says... Nice job. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I enjoyed the read

JJ1

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 9 years ago
Really good!

I really enjoyed this one. It's several notches above the occasional merely good stories that we see on this site--every now and then. You should write more about naughty brothers interacting with their naughty sisters. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i loved this, written well and I got into it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ok, that was excellent! ...and ingenious ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
jesus christ

holy shit. so good.

this wasn't a usual "oh shit i saw my sister masturbating and now i want to fuck her" kind of story.

amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hah!

Incestion

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Now that was good !

Damn good !

More that this, please !

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
wonderful

thank you, I loved it and would like to read some more of this like, what happens when she moves in?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very Nice

Hope you will continue this story line in the near future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
metasis?

you mean mitosis?

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8almost 7 years ago
Not Mitosis...

Met A Sis!! Or Meat Sis(sic)?? Hopefully you keep developing these characters. I'm REALLY curious to know how Mom is gonna react when she finds out her naughty fucktoy has just been hijacked by her daughter...

I know you were thinkin about it...

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

PrinceLukePrinceLukealmost 6 years ago
nice

as usual i wish you would turn this into a series, great work and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very well written and told story. Nice to see good grammar and spelling. Poorly written stories are more distracting than entertaining. The emotions of the people involved could have been developed a little more as well as the personalities although they did show through. Please keep writing as you have a good handle on the art of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderfully Quirky Story

Really enjoyed your story, and its original premise that bordered on mind control. And reaching the end, I had to wonder what you might have done with a continuation tale, with Sis getting home to quickly find out that her dad had sourced the story that got her going, and used it to infuse her mind into succumbing to all of his subliminal suggestions, starting with going back down to the basement at Midnight and waiting on her knees for dad to come down and fuck her face! And that of gourse would only be the beginning as he induced her to continue putting out for him, day afyer day after day. Just a hopeful thought, I guess. Thanx for the excellent Read!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Another well done story. Wish you were still writing. Hellooo, are you out there?

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

I am confused how starfish and Mitosis relate to incest other than the girl in the story somehow, kind of vaguely, uses mitosis as a code of somekind? How would her brother know it is a code and how did Zack know it was a code as well? He would have to also have read the same story right? Otherwise the secret code would be lost in translation? Anyways, that aside, the story was hot as fuck. Erica is so freaking cute while also being innocent and being wholesome on top of that. Zack was not an asshole and you could tell he loved his sister dearly. They fit together :3

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the story a lot. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ok...

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

Cute. Probably not a word used a lot to comment on stories around here, but I think it fits.

I really don’t understand the whole it’s gross and illegal to be with your sister thing. Hell, in Egypt it was unusual for siblings not to be with each other. Even the one Pharoah westerners are infatuated with, King Tut, was married to his sister. Documented fact. Until they passed away from old age there was a brother & sister couple who lived up the road from us. They kept to themselves and nobody bothered them. She was friendly and I would see her bowling a couple times a week. He was a quiet sort, but protective of her.

Anyway, good story, lots of smiles and no heart aches. Can’t ask for more.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlover 2 years ago

TO INFINITEXAOS……

YES, SHE READ THE STORY ON HER BROTHER’S COMPUTER WHILE LOOKING AT THE STUFF HE LIKED. THATS WHY SHE USED THE CODE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

If you reread the first halt page carefully, you will totally understand.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Nice switch-up in how the story was told...and I like the whole "code" thing...bringing It up to brother, seeing if he reacts to it!

Also, they have obvious feelings for each other, which makes their relationship that much stronger...A GREAT READ, ¿sequel, maybe?

**5** stars!!

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

11/10 Starfish Arms!!!!!

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Interesting and good except unless I missed it, you didn't paint a picture of Erica's sex life. It was almost the end before indicating she wasn't a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On the last page the siblings were having sex and sis was on the verge of coming. They had to stop for a couple of minutes because of a phone call. And just like that sis was content with her brother coming in her mouth, herself being left high and dry herself? I don't think so. She'd have insisted that they finish! The way the story goes leaves her to be a toy with no desires other than to satisfy her brother, which is inconsistent with the development of the sibling's relationship.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

Nice story, definitely room for follow up with more.

Only thing I wondered was whether it was her dad’s or brother's laptop…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Agreed with anonymous two comments before mine. Needs a small tweak/additional section to include her own climax after the phone call. Feels like she got left hanging. Not very (C)onscientious of Zack, who is ostensibly supposed to be a very high - C person. Good lovers and all that. Otherwise, solid. Enjoyed the quiet background info showing that they both had clearly been thinking about this for some time and trying to "deal" with their attraction through other forms of catharsis.

MCRider2525MCRider25259 months ago

Wow! Nice work. That was so much fun!!!! I loved the twist including the obviously literotica reference. Overall just super sexy...... makes me want to go hit on my sister........ thank you!!!!!

ScrewedLogicScrewedLogic8 months ago

Wonderful writing

NeedyworkerNeedyworker7 months ago

Great concept, well executed. Thanks! Personally I would enjoy more description of Erica and the way he3r body moves.

NipkorNipkor4 months ago

Very sexy story , I love reading incest stories to my own brother , he reads to me too .

Then we go for it , always have done it together .

Top marks for the story x Karen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous