All Comments on 'Metis Academy Ch. 01: Tim's Day'

by Salamando_Flames

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago

The only thing that broke my suspension of disbelief was the lack of sleep--I like my rest too much to enjoy it when even imaginary people are denied theirs. :P

That said, Becky is a wonderfully creative woman and I'd like her to be my friend. Love her final choice with Tim, too. (And poor Max! Glad you included him.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stress the males to failure?

There are boys that actually make an "A" in anything at this school? Talk about suspension of disbelief!

I guess any type of maternal instinct for a son is also by the wayside. Why don't you just have the moms pre-sell their infant sons into sex slavery when they turn18?

This story is like pro football players taking on kindergarteners. Besides being brutal, why bother playing the game? Part of a good game, or a good story, is the possibility of surprise or a number of different endings.

I presume the boys aren't "snuffed out" routinely because of Literotica editorial constraints?

And why bother with a setting and story line? Just have a plain white room with girls/women torturing boys/men endlessly without any hope or future. That should be enough for the hardcore. Call it hell, or heaven for the disturbed.

I like femdom stories but this world is too over-the-top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Personally?

I like femdom stories and while some of this stuff would be unbelviable in other stories this a sex magic story so almost anything can happen. only complaint was i would have liked to know what happened to Tim when they found him tied up. Other than that great story keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sad

This fiction is way too unrealistic.

The dominant males that grew up in such environments would go crazy, kill themselves, or foster up so much malice hate killing intent and rage that these bozo sluts would end up being murdered by the dom males as they wouldn't be able to be effected as much by female sex magic.

Yet we never see that happen because we're all apparently here for the sex.

I was here for the story until I saw how shitty the plotline really gets. RIP a good plot.

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesover 8 years agoAuthor
Plot?

There was supposed to be a plot?

Oh, shit. Guess I need to find a new agent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Huh...

This is usually not my fetish but I really liked it. Awesome story, hope you post more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am just a little curious about the title "Metis Academy"....once upon a time, over 20 years ago, I ran a guild on a game that was called "Metis". So I was wondering where you came across the reference to that word....

jane marwoodjane marwoodabout 1 year ago

Lovely story. 5*****

Salamando_FlamesSalamando_Flamesabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks! Glad people still like it!

@Anon from over a year ago, sorry I missed the question, but on the off chance you ever happen to check this again, "Metis" is the name of a Greek Goddess tied to concepts of prudence, knowledge, and "wise council", but might have also been a trickster of some kind. I think I also heard that it was an alternate name for Artemis.

Early in the SMW's development, I had several facilities I had planned to do sub-series on, all named after various goddesses. Metis Academy, Pandora Research Facility, Tlazol Correctional Facility. Metis saw the most use of them, though.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I love the series. Sadly I’ve finished all of the stories in the series. Does anyone know a series that’s similar to this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous