Metis Academy Ch. 01: Tim's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What, really?" said Tim. "Those two are..."

Becky shrugged. "They could also be sharing a guy or two. But I think we're safe. Now, get on the bed."

Tim complied. Becky pulled several long silk ties out of her jacket pockets and quickly set to work tying Tim's wrists and ankles to the bed. He knew better than to try and stop her physically, so he just asked, "Wait, why are you tying me up? It's not like I'm going to run away."

"More fun that way," said Becky, winking at him and kissing his cheek. "Now, shush." She produced another two ties, and this time, wrapped them around Tim's eyes and finally, his mouth. Tim moaned, but Becky tapped his nose gently, telling him once again to "shush." Tim heard a rusting of clothes, and his cock quivered as he realized Becky was stripping down. He had never seen her fully naked before, though she had once flashed him her tits. He'd cum in pants right there in front of her and all her friends, who laughed hysterically. He still fantasized about that day the rare few times he was permitted to masturbate, face red with shame even as the memory excited him like no other.

Becky slid over onto his body, and yes, he could feel that she was indeed naked. The touch of her soft, but firm skin made him shudder, and he moaned softly, squirming to feel more of her. She did not touch his cock just yet, but leaned forward, letting her breasts brush against his chest as she whispered into his ear.

"I heard about Max," she said. "Want to know what happened to him? The Nurse sent him home for a week. Poor boy just couldn't hack it." Tim heard a wet sound and he knew she was fingering herself, just an inch above his cock. He shifted, and couldn't help but lift his hips in an attempt to reach her hand, but she shifted out of the way.

"Aren't you lucky to have a girl like me who want make you go that long?" she whispered, her voice growing husky. Tim nodded and moaned a consent. "Good answer." With that, she slid back, taking him inside her in a sudden motion. Tim let out a cry, but Becky clamped her hand over his mouth to muffle him further as she rocked back and forth on his cock.

Tim twisted and groaned as Becky rode him; she took her time, twisting her hips and sliding in alternating rhythms to hit all of her hot spots, even reaching down to massage her clit as she leaned further back. She had to bite the knuckles of her other hand to keep from crying out. Finally, she collapsed forward, clutching him tightly as her hips bucked fiercely against him. She bit his shoulder and made a low scream of ecstasy as she came. She rode him to three more orgasms, before she finally slid off of him, leaving him a shuddering, shaking mess.

After catching her breath, she whispered into his ear again, saying, "Ready to cum, baby?" Tim nodded emphatically, and she giggled. "Well, I hope you don't mind, but I'm gunna take my time with this. Sorry, but I want to savor this night." With that, she turned around, and promptly straddled his face, rubbing her still wet sex against him.

With his face firmly planted into her pussy, she leaned forward and took his cock in her hand. She had seen him masturbate before, and knew exactly how to grip him, and how to stroke him. She slowly worked his dick, her fingers sliding over every hotspot with expert precision. Almost immediately, pre-cum began to leak from the tip, and she leaned down, licking it off with long, slow draws of her tongue. This was too much for his sensitive cock head, and he moaned loudly, bucking under her. The restraints kept him pinned, however. She laughed, and said, "Oh, you think this is bad? We haven't even gotten started." She resumed her strokes and licks.

It went on for hours, literally all night. She would manipulate his genitals for over an hour, then slow, almost stomp. Just Tim, exhausted from his struggles and dizzy with the scent of her pussy, began to drift into a restless sleep, her touches resumed. All night she went, starting and stopping, starting and stopping. There was no danger of Tim cumming before she was ready of course, the magic saw to that. Rather she added to his frustration, denying him even the temporarily relief of sleep, taunting that she would let him fall into blissful unconsciousness, only to yank him back to full, frustrated awareness by his cock.

When morning finally came, Becky was finally too tired to keep the pace up, and started to drift asleep herself. Then, all of sudden, Tim began to buck into the air. Becky blinked awake and pushed herself up, watching his cock. It jumped and jerked, and Tim moaned raggedly beneath her. Becky looked at the clock and blinked in surprise. She had been so into it, she hadn't even realized she'd been teasing him right up to the point where the Head Mistress would wake the boys in the morning with her psychic feathers.

Becky slid off of Tim and laughed. Tim struggled to get up, despite his exhausted body. However, he didn't have the strength to even test the ties that bound him to the bed. He could only buck his hips as the phantom feathers became more insistent that he get out of bed. Becky watched, fascinated. She knew from what some of the boys had confessed to the girls, that if they didn't get up in the morning, the feathers would keep going and going, the sensations getting stronger, the boys getting more desperate, until they finally caved in. If, for some reason, the boy did not make it out of his room before the Head Mistress came to his spot, well, that boy was in some serious trouble, barring an exceptional excuse.

Becky chewed her lip, torn between what to do. She knew, especially after last night, she should untie Tim and let him go. But an evil thought, growing ever more insistent, wanted to see what would happen if she kept him tied up. In the end, it wasn't a hard decision. She kissed Tim on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "You have my permission. Go ahead and cum."

With a scream barely muffed by the gag, Tim erupted instantly, hosing himself down with cum. Becky jumped back, barely missing taking a massive wad straight to the face. She watched with fascination as he came, and then broke out into a massive grin as, once his orgasm subsided, he began to thrash all the harder. The feather sensations had not stopped, only gotten even more intense, and now, they were stimulating him post-orgasm. Tim whimpered and writhed and pleaded through the gag for mercy, but Becky could only laugh.

She then heard the clicking of the Head Mistress's heels coming down the hall. Becky quickly threw on her clothes and dropped out of the window, dashing off to her own dorm to collect her things, giggling all the way. She had no idea what the Head Mistress was going to do once she found Tim, tied to his bed and covered in cum. Whatever it was, though, Becky was going to be sure to wring every detail out of him, and make him thank her profusely for such a gift.

12