Metis Academy Ch. 03: Blake's Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you hands off my shit, remember?" she said. "That didn't change. Touch anything of mine again, and I'll crush your balls." Blake's mind fumed over the contradicting rules and commands. The girls loved making the boys break the rules, just to punish them for it later. For most it was a fun prank, but Stephanie didn't even bother trying to be clever about it.

Then she turned to her computer and brought up the web browser, ignoring the poor boy. Even as her magic tormented him in ways no human being should have been able to feel, she considered his whimpers and the tension hum of his cock a mere pleasant background noise.

"Jesus, Steph you're gunna kill him!" came a voice. Stephanie glanced up to see Moira, the pale, freckled girl with red frizzy hair. Stephanie didn't have friends at school, but Moira was at least someone who bothered talking to her.

"He's fine," Stephanie said, waving at him dismissively.

"Well, the whole dorm can sense it," said Moira. She frowned pitiably at Blake, who was so agonized, he hadn't even noticed she was there, his eyes squeezed shut, his body shuddering. "Jeez, you're not gunna leave him like this all the time, are you?"

"You blue balled Jacob so hard, the entire school could feel it across campus," said Stephanie. "You're going to lecture me on proper boy care?"

"That was a group project with Jane and Mary, I'll remind you," said Moira, crossing her arms and frowning at Stephanie.

Stephanie shrugged, still facing her computer. "Whatever."

Moira rolled her eyes. "And we at least used pleasure spells. I know you hate boys, but come on. Go easy on the poor thing."

"Don't waste your sympathy on him. He's a little bitch loser."

"You gotta let him breathe sometime, at least."

"Actually, I don't. The magic's not going to let him suffocate or pass out or have a heart attack or anything. He's fine."

Moira sighed. "Well, I guess."

Stephanie snorted. "Do you want him? I don't even want a roommate, and I liked my old room. Not only am I forced to move, and have a roommate, of all the guys to get, I get him? It's a fuckin' drag."

"Alright, jeez," said Moira. "It's not his fault, though. You don't have to be so mean."

"You're right," said Stephanie. "I don't." So saying, she spiked the sensation in his dick even higher. Despite the silencing spell and his sealed lips, Blake shrieked so loud that Moira winced.

"Steph, come on." Moira started to raise her hand, a spell building on her fingertips.

"Don't you dare," said Stephanie. "I'm not giving you permission. You know the rules."

Moira frowned, but lowered her hand. "Whatever," she said, turning and walking away.

Stephanie turned back to her computer, surfing the web, even as she idly worked the knife of psychic tension back and forth through the nerves of Blake's cock, until finally, even the magic couldn't keep him conscious. Although even unconscious, she could still tease him and bask in his energy, she was already bored with the show. She canceled the spell, and let him stay in a boneless heap on the floor. By the time he woke up, she was already out of the room, off to do her laundry.

TWO

Blake groaned awake, wincing as he remembered the overload that had knocked him out. The phantom sensations left no injury on him, but he still felt compelled to check. Even though he felt no pain now, he wished he could clutch himself, if only to reassure himself further that his genitals were sill intact. He'd have to settle for the visual. He got to his feet, breathing heavily. That had been worse than anything he'd felt before. Not even when the girls had pranked the whole boy's dorm with a dozen psychic blowjobs each, every night for a week. At least that had felt good, no matter how many aching edges he'd felt.

What the fuck was wrong with this bitch? Why the hell was she even at this school?

As he came out of the room, coming into the long hall of the doorway, he saw several of the other students milling about, chatting. He could see a few of the couples in the main lounge. As they noticed him, they got quiet. A couple girls looked away, almost ashamed, while others gave him a small smile of sympathy. The guys who weren't currently enthralled in spells gave him sympathetic looks. But no one said anything. No one was going to. He hurried off to the school's library, not talking to anyone as he crossed the field to reach it. Once inside, he found a corner deep in the stacks where he could sulk. He picked up a book and idly stared at it, without really reading it.

He jumped again when a shadow fell over him, and he felt a finger tap him on the back. He turned and saw Miss Feri, the history teacher, smiling down on him. She was something of a sight, even here at Metis. Short enough she barely reached most of the boys' chests, she was nonetheless fit and looked almost like a teenager herself, despite being middle aged. She also sported a huge mane of brunette hair tied into a large, fluffy ponytail. She also liked to wear a white lab coat, even over her casual clothes, for some reason.

"You're looking glum," she said.

"My roommate is a psycho," Blake said.

"Ah. Stephanie? Yeah." She nodded sagely. "Gotta admit, sucks to be you."

Blake blanched. "I don't suppose you have any advice?"

"On that bitch?" she said. "Nope. If it was any other girl here, I would advise you to get down on your knees, kiss her feet, and ask how you could serve her. Stephanie would probably kick your nuts clear into your stomach just for touching her."

Blake paled and gulped. "How has she not been kicked out?"

Feri frowned. "You know how most of you got paid to come here?" Blake nodded. "Her parents paid us to take her."

Blake's eyes widened. "Jesus, really? What for? To avoid a prison sentence or something?"

Feri chuckled. "No, nothing like that. I shouldn't say why. Frankly, it should be obvious, but you boys can be pretty dense, especially with such full nuts." Blake looked to the side. He was more than used to being naked in front of all the women here, but he still felt self-conscious when a woman talked about his body. Feri smirked, eyeing his hard on. "Speaking of, when's the last time you got to shoot one off?"

"Two months ago," said Blake. He blushed as he remembered the circumstances. Some of the girls had started up a small lottery for the boys who didn't have a mistress to regulate their releases. A boy could enter the drawing if he amused the girls in some way, or if the orgasm was itself entertaining to the teasing, giggling young women. He won the drawing, but so had another boy. They'd been floated in the air, and made to—he shuddered at the memory, almost gagging at the thought of the taste.

Feri chewed her lip as she looked through Blake's memory of the event. "Damn," she said. "We used to see-saw boys at my old frat. It was so fucking hot. Glad the girls took some of my advice to heart."

Blake blushed, mortified, but said nothing.

Feri sighed, shaking her head with a bemused smile. She pat his head, saying, "Poor boy" in a faux-sweet voice. She then reached down and lightly pet the head of his penis. "Poor little boy." As she touched him, a spark of magic sent tingling pleasure through his loins, but the touch of her hand on his penis head was a sharp, sensual sting of pleasure. Blake gasped and clutched at his desk and chair. Feri grinned, and let her fingertips dance on his penis head, coaxing pre-cum and hard clenches from his vulnerable organ. A few more sparks of magic, and his penis was so sensitive to her touch, he was making high pitched whimpers again. But he didn't dare try to stop her; truth be told, after Stephanie's painful treatment, Feri's little touches felt so good. He could feel an orgasm welling up in his loins. Holy crap, was she going to take pity on him?

"You should be quiet," scolded Feri softly. "This is a library, after all." Even as she said it, her fingers tickled the ridge of the head, his most sensitive spot, and he let out a small cry he could only half-restrain. His balls clenched, and he felt a powerful climax begin to rise. Another second and—

"Well, good luck with your predicament," said Miss Feri, suddenly withdrawing her hand. She turned and left, leaving Blake gasping, his cock clenching in the air, just a hair's breadth from shooting off. Blake sagged as the tension slowly drained from him, the dull ache in his balls reminding him that even if she'd kept going, he'd have likely just hit his orgasm block. God, even the teachers were still heartless and unbearable teases, even after all the female students had proven utterly merciless with their developing powers.

Blake tried to calm down and think about what Feri had said. Stephanie's family had paid for her to come here? Everyone else's family had been paid by the government to send their eighteen to nineteen year old children to Metis. Blake had to wonder what sort of payment they'd made to send their daughter. Maybe they were influential? Helped get the facility built?

Blake sighed. What did it actually matter? She was horrible, and he had been thrown at her like a sheep into a pack of wolves. What was he going to do?

THREE

When Stephanie returned from doing laundry, Blake was there. When he saw he, he dropped to his hands and knees, forehead to the floor. Hesitantly, he said, "Miss Stephanie, I know you're not happy with the situation. Please, please, please just tell me what to do so we can work this out."

Stephanie scoffed, and flicked a finger at him. His upper body was yanked upwards, as if several hands were pulling him by the arms and shoulders. He stayed kneeling, his hands reaching back to grasp at his ankles, and locking in place. His legs spread wide at the knees, his head thrown back, and a phantom push on his butt forced him to thrust his cock into the air.

"This is how you kneel before a Sex Mage, dipshit," she said. "Your penis and testicles are to be presented fully to her. Understood?"

"Y-y-yes," said Blake, trembling.

"Good," she said. She made a flicking motion at him, and Blake yelped as he felt a hard slap sensation to his testicles. She kept making the motion, and the phantom slaps continued, growing sharper and more painful.

"Ah! Ah! Stop! AH! Please! AAAAHHH!!!"

"Why? I thought you wanted to work this out," she said.

"Yes! Please! Just tell me what I need to do!"

Stephanie scoffed again. "You don't seem to get it, dumb-ass. I know your dick slime makes you retarded when you can't release it, but try to follow along for a minute. Can you do that?" Another flick, another hard phantom slap. Blake would have doubled over if her magic wasn't holding him in place. Tears streamed down his face as he grit his teeth and nodded, whimpering something resembling a yes.

"Then listen close. There's nothing you can do. Nothing you can say. I don't like you, or any of the boys. I don't want any of you. Just being around all of you makes me sick. I don't want a sex slave, a boy toy, not even a servant. I want my own room to myself. But this retarded ass school with its retarded ass rules and its retarded ass Headmistress isn't going to let me do that. So you get to be the unlucky fuck who gets to be my chew toy, because being my personal punching bag is all any of you are good for." She made another flick at him, punctuating the motion with, "I fucking hate this fucking school!"

This time, the phantom slap was so hard, Blake's vision went white, and his whole body went numb for a few seconds. He should have passed out; if that had been a real slap, he was certain she'd had done actual damage to his testicles. Then, the gut-wrenching nausea kicked in, and agony spiked through his body. He would have blacked out, had Stephanie's magic not forced him to stay conscious. In truth, the pain was such that her magic should have immediately shut off; nothing about this was remotely arousing. Only his months-long state of denial and frequent teasing, and the general forced state of arousal just being at Metis caused was allowing her the window to abuse him like this.

When he could think straight again and form words without his breath cutting short, he choked out the word "Mercy!"

Stephanie rolled her eyes, reared back her arm, and physically punched him right in the balls. This time, she finally allowed him to pass out.

***

Blake slowly became aware again hours later. The sheer pain had faded, and he realized he was feeling pleasure again. He also realized he was floating. His eyes opened, and then widened in surprise. Stephanie was lying asleep in what used to be his bed. She had floated Blake up so that he hovered over her body, his face gazing at her crotch, his own crotch hovering over her face. She had once again locked his body into a rigid, tall stance, and sealed his mouth shut so he couldn't complain to her throughout the night.

Instead of ball-slaps, instead Blake felt the sensations of a set of phantom hands and at least three mouths stroking and sucking and licking him. His cock was already clenching in a failed attempt to orgasm, causing him to shiver and gasp in his frozen state. His balls ached anew as his cum roiled inside him, unable to escape. But at least it was a "good" pain. God, he never thought he'd say that about blue balls, but the sweet ache of need felt almost heavenly compared to the brutal punishment he'd felt earlier.

Pre-cum dripped from the tip of his cock, but another trick of magic caused it to "fall" towards his own face, coating him from stomach to chin in his own drippings. As Blake hung helplessly in mid-air, edging over and over, he wondered why she was using pleasure at all. Perhaps because a man in frustrated pleasure gave off much more lust energy for a woman to bask in than straight pain; unless maybe the man was a genuine masochist, of course. She was soaking in his need right now, letting it soothe and lull her in sleep, refreshing her.

Girls said that basking in a man's heightened arousal was strange combination of pleasure and refreshment, some ethereal state between sex, meditation, a narcotic high without any drawbacks, and a full nights rest. Girl's could quickly and easily become addicted to the feeling, though they said they never experienced anything like withdrawal. Just pure, healthy, uncut happiness shot straight into their brains. Was this the only time Stephanie was going to let Blake feel pleasure? Using him to calm herself down and lull him into sleep?

Blake could only sluggishly string his thoughts together. He needed to cum so badly, the unrelenting stimulation to his genitals never getting tedious; just when he thought he was almost getting used to the phantom touches, they would switch to a new rhythm or pattern, and he'd be thrown for a loop again. Sixth months at Metis, and he still wasn't used to the brain melting sexual high the girls' magic could induce. Blake supposed no man could ever get used to it, not really.

Only the knowledge that it was Stephanie below him, causing his pleasure, and the memory of the pain she'd inflicted, sobered him up just enough to attempt some degree of rational thought. She said she hated Metis? Then why would she come here? Her parents had paid the school to take her. Was Stephanie a prisoner here or something? Was this a sentence she had to serve, the way some people got to plead insanity and go to an asylum instead of prison? That didn't make any sense, why would they send her to Metis?

They'd been told the school was some kind of social experiment. Was Stephanie secretly part of the experiment, some kind of... of... Blake let out a loud whimper as he felt the phantom hands and mouths quicken their pace, almost as if the spells didn't want him thinking. Blake blinked and grit his teeth, and tried to push past it. Was Stephanie some kind of experiment? Put a hardcore misandrist into the community, and see what she does? No, no, why would her parents still pay to send her here? Why would... AH! The hands and mouths quickened again, and the pleasure felt more intense, as though his genitals had become more sensitive. Was Stephanie doing this in her sleep? Was the spell designed this way? Was... Blake couldn't remember his train of thought anymore, as the agonizing pleasure overwhelmed him.

Stephanie, meanwhile, slept soundly all night, softly smiling as she soaked in the energy of his frustration. To make things worse, Blake could hear the sounds of female moans and shrieks of pleasure through the walls, as most of the other couples had hours of actual sex. A few male shouts even indicated that some of the lucky guys were being allowed powerful orgasms to celebrate the occasion. Blake, meanwhile, just floated and suffered.

The following morning, Blake was in that heady space of semi-consciousness, body twitching, soft moans escaping his lips instead of snores. Sex Magic rejuvenated the body almost better than actual sleep, but a boy teased all night long never quite got to experience that bliss of unconsciousness. However, he was shocked from his current torment as a new, but aching familiar sensation began. The feathers! The Headmistress's signature "alarm clock" spell for all the boys, tickling their genitals with phantom feathers to coax them awake and out of bed. If Blake didn't get out into the hall for the morning "inspection", he was going to be punished! He started whining in a high pitch, still unable to talk.

Stephanie moaned awake, sensing Blake's new state of panic. She yawned, then blinked several times as she became aware of the situation. She saw Blake hovering above her, radiating his frustrated lust down at her. It felt so good, she didn't want to get out of bed. But it was a school day, unfortunately. She slid out from under Blake's hovering form, smirking as she saw him struggling pitifully against her binding spells.

"Huh," she said, as she noticed the extra stimulation to his genitals. "Still doing the feather trick, huh? That's hilarious. They really are a bunch of heartless cunts here, huh?" She got dressed, grabbed her backpack, and headed out the door. Blake made a loud groan. Stephanie paused, walked over and around him, then gave his testicles a hard flick, actually touching him this time. Pain burst through his loins, even as he felt a tingling sensation envelop them. Suddenly, the feathers, as well as Stephanie's own phantom hands and mouths, felt much more intense, each little teasing swipe and rub and lick more than enough to send body-shaking bolts of pleasure through his core. His cock flexed rapidly, this intense sensation wracking his whole body.

Stephanie leaned closer, talking directly in his ear. "I hope she sends you to the Nurse." Blake made a pitiful moan, and she walked out, leaving him helplessly hanging there. The Headmistress was already doing her routine "roll call" of the boys, most of whom were lined up in the hall, some with their new roommates behind them, others by themselves as their roommates got ready for the day.

The Headmistress gave Stephanie a glance as she walked by, but Stephanie didn't meet her gaze. As the Headmistress counted the boys, she noticed Blake's absence. Once she had "inspected" the boys to see if they had behaved for the night, she watched them go, being shooed off by the dorm monitors. She then walked over to Blake's door. He'd been the only one not to come out, still bound and teased by Stephanie. The Headmistress didn't bother opening the door, using her sexual senses to observe Blake's prone, shivering, whimpering form. She let him hang there for a moment, before finally canceling all of the spells, and setting the boy gently on the bed. It took him several minutes to get his body under control and his head clear, enough to get to his feet, grab his backpack, and stumble to his door.