All Comments on 'Mexican-Sioux Lesbian Couple Ch. 02'

by completeexperience

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

I though this was good as well, did not know Gina had a daughter that was a good, I just skimmed through this first, I usually do that first to get an idea about where the story is heading, I go back later on and read it again but more carefully I do like this story and hope you contain the serious

completeexperiencecompleteexperiencealmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for reading!

First of all, thanks very much for reading! In chapter ons, Gina did mention having a daughter in her conversation with Delia at the bar, but that was the only mention of that subject. It's easy to miss because of all the other things that happen in that chapter.

I included Gina's daughter as a character for three reasons:

1. To explore the struggle that many homosexual and bisexual parents have in revealing their sexual orientation to their children.

2. To reveal that Delia likes to be walked in on.

3. To add another dynamic to the Delia-Gina romance. Delia is heartbroken not only at losing her last girlfriend, Karen, but also Karen's son, Jonathan, who Delia loved as her own. In Shantel, Gina's daughter, Delia has a second chance to be a mother figure.

Anyway, I hope you continue to read and give me your comments. Of course, I hope you enjoy the stories, but if you have criticisms, I want to know them as well, as they help me improve. I think girl-girl love is one of the most beautiful things in the world, and I want to show it as such, while presenting the many dynamics of a committed, romantic relationship - both the glory of love, and the challenges and complications.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
Ok

Yes, I can see your point in Gina having a daughter, I must have missed it when I read your first story, but yes I like where this story is heading and I will contain to follow it as well, you are a very good writer

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 8 years ago

I applaud the objectives of your stories. I echo your sentiments of girl on girl love being one of the most beautiful loves next to parent & child. Yet the complexities of society, family, and self can be wrought with challenges. I love the "lightness" in your stories. It illuminates hope, perseverance, and love. Brava!

On a side note, they fuck so hard and for so long that I'm tired by the time they're done and I've finished reading the scene. Whew! If only. Lol

completeexperiencecompleteexperienceover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you germanchocolate4u!

Thank you germanchocolate4u!

Even though I'm so passionate about girl-girl love, romance, and sex and strive to portray it authentically, I'm always concerned that I don't do it well enough because I'm a man.

So whenever a lesbian compliments me on one of my lesbian stories, it's a great feeling! Thanks again and feel free to write to me anytime! I'd love to further communicate with you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous