Mexican-Sioux Lesbian Couple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina got progressively more turned on throughout her the rim job. After several minutes, she had an orgasm and started to lose her inhibition, exclaiming "Oh yeah, that's it, Delia! Lick the fucking shit out of my asshole! I love it!"

Delia's tongue never lost any of its energy, and went on for about half an hour, until Gina's rosebud lost sensitivity and she stopped reacting. Delia then crawled up to Gina and realized she was asleep.

Delia then rolled Gina over and held her in he same position as the night before, Gina having said how much she loved that. While stroking Gina's hair, Delia cherished the extreme closeness that she was experiencing with her new Native American princess.

Delia was very happy but equally nervous. She wanted Gina to end up being that special someone, but was so afraid of cheating again. Delia knew she must be faithful this time, but she wasn't confident that she had the will power to do it.

TO BE CONTINUED

12