Mexican Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made sure while we had dinner to keep the wine flowing to help lighten the mood.

After dinner Beth said, "Let's go dancing! I can hear the band playing in the lounge and they seem really good."

"I'm up for it," I replied!

"I don't know Beth, I'm not sure if I am up for it," Kate said.

"Aw, come on Kate, you asked me to come down with you, just think of it as a vacation. We didn't both come down here to sit in your suite for the next week? I promise if you get bored after the first hour, we will head back to your suite."

"Ok, you promised," Kate pouted.

We head over to the lounge where we hear the band playing, there is a nice crowd already here. I find us a table with a good view of the dance floor and the band. The dance floor is crowded with people dancing and having a good time.

"I will go to the bar and get our drinks, be right back," I said. "Two screwdrivers, right?"

"Yes, thanks," Beth replied.

I made my way to the bar and ordered one beer and two screwdrivers. I looked over at the girls and Beth had a handsome latino man sitting beside her already. He grabs her hand and off they go to the dance floor. I quickly return with the drinks and set beside Kate. It is loud as the band plays, I lean in close as I hand her the screwdriver.

"That didn't take long for Beth to get up and dance," I asked?

"Beth has been looking forward to this time away from work, and really wanted to let loose," Kate replied.

Beth is bumping and grinding with her partner, letting loose, enjoying herself. Kate downs her drink quickly, while I take a sip of my beer. The wine has slowly loosened Kate up, but when she grabbed Beth's drink and downed it too, I figured this could be a rough night. Beth returns to the table, small beads of sweat on her forehead. She gives Kate a stern look, with the two empty glasses in front of her, then laughs.

"I will get you another one Beth, hold tight I'll be right back," as I returned to the bar.

"Kate, did you see that guy I was dancing with? He was hot! And horny too! We were dancing and the crowd was dancing and bumping into one another, it was crazy! I turned and he bumped up against me, I swear he had a hard-on this big," as Beth holds her hands about 10" apart!

"Beth," she exclaimed!!

I returned with two rounds of drinks for the ladies. I grabbed my beer as they both hit their drinks.

The next song came on, I asked Kate if she wanted to dance.

"I'm not sure I'm ready yet Mike," she replied

"Come on Kate, finish your drink and lets dance, it will do you good," I begged.

"Ok, one dance," she said with little enthusiasm.

I help her out of the booth and her cleavage is making my cock hard. I try not to stare, as I follow her onto the dance floor. Kate is actually a good dancer and with the uptempo song being played, the girls were really shaking under that dress. Kate smiled at me as we danced, I think the alcohol was finally loosening her up. The next song was a slow song, I looked at her, raised my arms slightly to silently ask for this dance. I gave her the sad face, she hesitated, then came into my arms.

We danced at first a little distant as you can do, then she leaned toward me to speak. I closed the gap some, so I could hear her over the music.

"Thanks Mike for tonight, I was really depressed, I came more for my best friend, since the room was paid for. I wanted one of us to have a good time while we were down here," she said as I was barely able to hear her.

I moved a little closer and she puts her arms around me as I whisper into her ear, "It will take some time, but things will get better. Just try to let any thoughts of home out of your head right now and live in the moment"

Her breasts up against my chest so snug, her arms holding me tight. I can't stop myself as my cock reach full hardness, moving across the dance floor.

She holds her head near mine and says, "Looks like someone is enjoying dancing," as she rubs up against my hardness. I think the alcohol is having an effect on her, finally starting to loosen her up and enjoy herself.

"How can I help myself with such a beautiful lady in my arms," I question?

She moves her hand down and grabs my ass as she pulls me closer, "And how am I to control myself with such a handsome man rubbing his cock against my leg?"

I nibble on her earlobe and she moans. Damn it! The song ends as we disengage and move out of the crowd to our seats. Beth's latino suitor is sitting with her again, talking and laughing as Kate scoots in the booth and I slide in beside her.

Beth introduces us to her friend, Eduardo. We learn this is his last night at the resort, He will be flying home to Chile in the morning. They are laughing and having a good time. Eduardo is going for another round.

"Would you two like another round since Eduardo is going to the bar," asks Beth?

"Sure, Thanks!" I am downing the last of my beer and Kate is wasting no time on her fourth.

Beth leans over and whispers in Kate's ear, "Kate, I think this guy is a hunk, what do you think? He has already invited me to his room. Do you feel ok with Mike?"

"Yes, I will be fine with Mike," she whispers back.

My hand is resting against Kate's thigh and she moves my hand onto her thigh as she straighten's back up. She looks at me and smiles. Eduardo returns with our drinks. We sit at the table talking for a few minutes as we hear him explain some of the beach area's located here and different amenities the resort has to offer.

Meanwhile, pretending to listen, my hand slowly strokes Kate's inner thigh. She fidgets a little as my hand slowly inches toward her pussy. She grabs the specialty drink menu from the center of the table as she fans herself. I slowly stroked her silk covered pussy with my finger. I barely could hear the moan over the band. My finger slipped under the fine silk thong and slid my finger thru her wetness. She was soaked by this time. As my finger slides up her lips, I slip over her clit and she jumps.

"Kate, you ok," Beth asks?

"I'm fine, I think I drank those screwdrivers to fast, they certainly warmed me up!"

"Well, if your ok, I think I am going to take a walk with Eduardo along the beach," Beth said.

"Adios, it was nice meeting you both," as Eduardo bowed and Beth grabs his arm as they walked out of the lounge onto the beach.

I pulled my finger out from under the table and raised my finger to my lips. I sucked my finger and savored her sweet juices. I put my arm around her and gently guide her lips to mine. We kiss softly, tenderly as I slowly lick her lips with my tongue. her mouth opens and her tongue comes out to greet mine. Our tongues start to dance as our kiss becomes more intense, more urgent.

Our lips part, she slowly backs away from me, while gazing into my eyes.

"I have a beautiful view of the ocean at night, if you would care to join me in my suite," she asked, watching my reaction.

"I would love to join you," as I smile, looking at her beauty before me.

I help her out of the booth, as she stands she continues to hold my hand. We wait for the elevator as she smiles at me.

"You know, you are quite handsome," she smiles at me.

"I am sure the alcohol is doing the talking," I replied.

"No, I felt this way from the first time I saw you at the airport, I was loathing in so much self pity. I wasn't a very pleasant person to be around," she stated matter of factly.

Just then, the elevator arrives and we enter. I look at her and ask, "What floor ma'am?" She answered, " 12 please and thank you kind sir!"

As the door's close, all cordiality is lost as I embrace her quickly, passionately kissing her. My left arm around her pulling her closer, my right hand cradling her breast, my thumb flicking the hard nub protruding. Our kiss intensified, as she cradles my cock thru my khaki's and slowly strokes up and down. The elevator dings as we reach our floor. We quickly try to straighten ourselves as the door opens. We exit quickly smirking at each other as we pass the older couple waiting for the elevator.

"Come on," as she grabs my hand and pulls me toward her suite. We enter quickly as she pulls me toward the balcony. I am in awe at the beautiful below. The waves gently crashing on the beach, not a cloud in the sky, as the moonlight casts its glow across the ocean.

We look at each other, as I gently pull her into my arms. "It really doesn't get any better than this, a nice moonlight night and a gorgeous woman in my arms. We kiss with a passion, clearly indicating we want each other.

I look around, the balcony has a complete privacy wall, the next balcony half way down the hotel

12 floors up, we are alone.

I hold Kate close and we continue to kiss, I break away from her lips and slowly start to lightly kiss

her neck. Working my way slowly toward her ear. I gently suckle her earlobe into my mouth, lightly teasing it with my tongue. She shudders and I hear her moan, I've hit a sensitive spot, as she pulls me closer. I lightly kiss her neck again as I move slowly down toward her succulent breasts.

I cradle each one with my hands kissing down her cleavage. She makes me so hot, my cock is like a rock. She grabs my cock again and slowly strokes me a couple times. My hands reach around and slowly unzip her dress to her waist. I gently slide the shoulders of the white dress down her arms as I expose a lacy, white half cup bra. Her light colored areola, with darker hard nipples poking out at me. I kiss toward the left breast, light teasing nips, at her beautiful breast as I circle the areola.

Occasionally blowing my hot breath across her nipple. She shudders, the stimulation making her moan in approval. I lightly tongue the areola, brushing up against her nipple almost accidentally, slowly circling my target. I draw my tongue flatly across the tip of her nipple. Her head tilts back, enjoying the pleasure, breathlessly she says, "Oh Mike, that feels so good!"

I move to the right breast and continue to kiss, nip and suck her breast, drawing her to a new level of excitement. "Mike, I can't take much more, fuck me, please fuck my hot pussy," excitedly she blurts out! I push the rest of her dress down to her feet. She quickly steps out of it and I am staring at a very sheer pair of panties, soaking wet. Her small patch of hair is obvious thru the soaked panties, her lips well defined under the sheer garment.

I help her onto the chaise lounge, slightly elevating her head. I continued to kiss down her body, till I reached her downy patch. She lifts her hips, I pull her shear panties down her legs. As I pull them down, I can smell her overheated pussy. I cast her panties off to the side. Looking up at her laying there in the moonlight, her beauty overwhelms me.

I kiss her legs slowly as I travel back up her body towards her hot pussy. Gently I spread her legs as she places them down on the patio. She raises her head slightly and smiles at me as she grasps my shoulders and pulls me up closer to her pussy. "Mike, eat my hot pussy! I am dripping thinking of your tongue bringing me to orgasm," she said excitedly. She grabs my head and tries to push my head into her snatch.

I am going to enjoy this, as I slowly kiss her thighs. The heat from her snatch, the sweet smell makes my cock swell in my khaki's. I move close to her lips, sliding my tongue up one side, and down the other. All the while avoiding her contact with her clit. I swiped my tongue thru her lips tasting her deliciousness, her taste was pleasing, leaving me wanting more. She blurted out, "Suck my pussy Mike, I can't take much more!!"

She has her hands on my head urging me on. I reach up with both hands and play with her breasts. Teasing her nipple's with my thumbs, she moans. I insert a finger in her pussy and start stroking in and out, while sticking my tongue between her pussy lips. Licking from bottom to top, her hips move slightly off the lounge. "Oh, Mike," she moans. I continue to stroke her pussy with my finger, looking for that elusive g-spot.

I lick the sweet nectar coming from her lips, her excitement flooding my mouth with her juices. "Ahhh Mike, right there, keep rubbing right there," she gasps excitedly. I continue to tweak her nipples as I lap up her juices, as there seems more and more. She places her feet on the edge of the chaise lounge. I move my tongue to her clit and brush the head while increasing my stroking with my finger.

She lifts her butt, trying to push my tongue back onto her clit. I look up, her eyes are shut, her chest starting to show a slight crimson as her level of excitement increases. Her hands are grasping the edge of the chaise and she is holding on tight. I circle her clit, flicking it, sucking it into my mouth. "Ahhh, suck my clit, make me come!" I can hardly keep up with her moving her hips so much. I continued my assault on her clit rapidly fingering her g-spot.

"Don't stop Mike," she shudders. Her hips raise off the chair, they start quivering. "I'm commmminng!!" My face is coated with her juices as she cums, her hips shaking with her orgasm. Her muscles tightened on my finger, I continue to stroke her insides until she slowly drops her hips to the chair. I lap up her juices as she goes limp. I withdraw from her pussy and put her legs on the chaise lounge.

I look, she is still breathing, I think she might has passed out. Her eye's fluttered open, "Wow, I think that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had," she exclaimed! "I'm sorry, you haven't cum yet," as she looks at my hard-on tenting my khaki's. "Come here," as she sits on the side of the chair. I start unfastening my button as she unzips my pants and my khaki's land at my feet.

My bikini style briefs are soaked in front with pre-cum and my cock is rock hard. The head is slightly showing above the waistband of my briefs. She leans in licks the head of my shaft, while grabbing my cock thru the briefs and giving it a couple strokes. She grabs my waistband and pulls my briefs down with one quick motion as my cock springs into her face. I kick my briefs off of my feet.

She take a hold of my cock and works just the head into her mouth. She licks the pre-cum off the head and gives it a couple sucks. She pops it out of her mouth, and starts licking down the left side of my cock. My cock pulses in her hand. She lightly grabs my balls and teases them with light touches all over. Licking back up my left side she stops at the head and gives it a few sucks. She then starts licking down the right side.

She licks back up the right side and gives my head a few sucks. "Ahh, Kate that feels so good."

She looks up at me and smiles. She engulfs my cock and slowly works it into her mouth. She has about half of it in and really starts sucking, moving my cock back and forth in her mouth. I feel her bathing my cock with her tongue as well. "Oh," I moaned, "That feels great, Kate, don't stop!"

She take more of me in her mouth, as I put my hands on the back of her head. I slowly start face-fucking her as she takes me deeper. She suddenly gags and coughs coming up for air. "Your doing great Kate, just don't take so much, your not used to my cock," I told her. She puts me back into her mouth and we get into a rhythm. My cock feels so good with her hot mouth around it, sucking on it as she pulls out, feeling so tight as I push back in. My body starts to shake a little and realize I'm not far off. She is sucking like crazy trying to get me off.

I get close and tap her shoulder, she just pushes my cock farther in her throat. I can't hold on any longer, my body starts quivering. "Ahhhhhhhh," I exclaim as I spray her mouth with my first shot. She swallows as I keep filling her mouth with my cum, she takes most of it in and as she finishes, the last load, a little cum escapes her lips. She pulls off my cock and wipes her mouth clean with her finger and sucks my cream off it. She looks up and smiles at me. "That was delicious!"

I pulled her up as I kiss her deeply. She looks at me, her eyes scanning mine. "Thank you Mike. You have restored my faith somewhat in men. I can see that not all men are jerks like my ex. I know it will take time for me to fully be able to trust again, but you are such a gentleman. I really didn't think I would have a good time on this trip, it was more for Beth, and for me to get away from everything."

We hug.

"Let's get into the hot tub and relax for a minute," I said. We enter the master bath, I turn on the timer on the wall. I help Kate into the hot tub. I open the curtains as the moonlight pours in. I open the sliding doors, the sounds of the waves coming in. I turn off the lights and enter the tub sitting beside Kate. I can't believe what a vacation this has turned into. A beautiful woman by my side, sitting in a hot tub in the moonlight, listening to the sound of the ocean.

I place my arm around Kate, pulling her in for a kiss. We relax, enjoying each others company.

"Kate, I'm normally not like this. I'm not sure if it's the atmosphere here, being in your company, I'm really enjoying myself!" I told her, "I'm not really so carefree and easy about sex myself. I was involved in a long term relationship, but it just kinda fizzled. I have been so involved with work, I've had no time or interest in dating."

"Well," Kate started. "As you know, I was engaged to someone I thought I would live the rest of my life with. After that blew up, I have not even thought of being with another man." I looked at her, the moonlight was bright enough, I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"He was a fool Kate," I said with disdain for her ex. I move to where I'm in front of her on my knees. She opens her legs, as I move toward her. I just give her a hug and hold her snug in my arms. She breaks into tears as I stroke her hair. I hold her a little longer as she settles down. She rests her head on my shoulder, I pull her face back up. I look into her eyes, "You are a beautiful woman Kate, you have a great personality, you like to have fun. You will find someone, eventually, someone who cares deeply for you. Someone who has the same interests, someone who is you best friend. That is the guy you want to marry."

"Mike, fuck me, please. I need your hard cock in me," she says softly. I am already rock hard again, her nice tits with her hard nipples poking my chest. I help her scoot closer to the edge of the seat. I pull my cock down and aim it at her pussy. With the hot tub still running and just the moonlight in the room, I find her hot pussy and put my cock against her lips. We sensuously kiss and slowly my cock starts to enter her pussy.

She is tight, I keep constant pressure as my cock slowly slides inside her. She moans, "Ahhh your so thick!" I can feel her pussy muscles contracting and releasing, milking my cock, almost as if pulling my dick in. I let the pressure and her muscles move my cock inside her till I am bottomed out. I don't think she is used to my thickness. We hold each other while she adjusts to my thickness. "Ok slowly," she whispers.

I start working my cock out as I feel her pulling against me, then pushing it back to the hilt. I can feel her starting to loosen up. I take longer strokes each times, a little faster than before. "Fuck me Mike," she said excitedly. I start long stroking her, as fast as I can in the water. She grasps my shoulders as I place my hands on the seat beside her. I start pounding her. Her moans increase, "Ahhh thats it Mike, pound my pussy," she exclaims. She reaches down and starts fingering her clit, as my own excitement level builds. Her body shivers as she plays with her clit and I stroke as fast as I can.

"Mike, I'm getting close, ahhhh, ahhhh," she moans. I'm not sure I can hold out. I'm stroking her hard as she cries out, "Oh,oh,oh, Im cummminng!" I can feel her clenching my cock as she climaxes. This sets me off and I flood her pussy with my cum. I keep my cock buried in her cunt, pulling her tight to me as she slowly come down from her orgasm.