Mexican Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was wonderful," she exclaimed! "It has been awhile." I told her, "I really enjoyed that, and for the record, It has been awhile for me as well." We towel off and head to the bed, just laying together holding one another. It was nice and relaxing as Kate dosed off for a second. I heard knocking at the hallway door, I grabbed a robe from the bath and heading to the door. Opening the door, there was Beth standing, looking a little less from the wear, but with a smile on her face.

"Hey sexy," she had a slight slur to her voice. "Looks like someone has had a little fun!"

I said, "Looks like someone forgot their room key, and btw, looks like you've been having a little fun yourself!" She reached into my loose fitting robe and gave my cock a squeeze as she walked in. Kate had heard us talking and suddenly appears in the living room in her own robe. Beth gives Kate a hug as Kate asks her," So how was your night?" Those two start talking as they sit on the couch and I head for the kitchen.

I picked up the phone in the kitchen and called the front desk. "Hi, this is Mike from Room 920. Can you send Juan up with the things I ordered to suite 1201, I will meet him there. OK, great, thanks!" I look around and find a pitcher. Not more than five minutes later, I hear a knock on the door. As I walk into the living room, the two girls chatting away on the couch, I told them I would get the door. I opened the door as Juan entered, all the sudden, the girls went silent. They were looking at us and both were smiling.

Juan, this is Kate pointing to Kate, and her friend Beth. Ladies, this is my personal concierge for tonight, Juan. "Did you bring the things I requested," I asked?" He answered "Yes Sir." "Good, lets take them into the kitchen," I replied. The girls started whispering as we walked away, I could see Beth smiling as she watched Juan disappear into the kitchen.

I opened the bag, pulling out the bottle of vodka, two bottles of orange juice, one baggie of pot, a package of rolling papers, a few condoms, lighter, and two souvenir roach clips. "This pot is some of the best in Mexico," Juan replied. "Juan, you are awesome," I said thankfully. I proceeded to mix three screwdrivers and put them on a tray. "Juan, can you roll very good," I asked? "Yes, I am very good," he replied. "Please roll four joints, put them on the tray, with the lighter and roach clips," I asked. "Wait for me here," as I head toward the living room.

"Are you ladies ready for a nitecap," as I walked into the room? "Yes," they answered in unison! I put the tray on the coffee table and sat down between them on the couch. I gave each one a drink, and all of a sudden they pelted me with questions. Where did you find Juan, how old is he, is he single, on and on. Beth replied, "I think he is sexy. I wouldn't mind spending a few hours to get to know him better," she snickered. Kate laughed at her insatiable friend. We all downed our drinks, sex makes you thirsty you know!

"Kate, I know Beth likes him, would you mind if I ask Juan if he can stay and join us? He seems to be really nice and well mannered." "Please," Beth begged? "As long as he acts decent, if he gets out of hand, you show him to the door," Kate replied. Beth gets all giddy and moves over to the love-seat and pats the cushion beside her, "He can sit here."

"Kate, do you smoke pot," I asked? "I haven't since college, Beth does all the time," she snickered.

Would you smoke with us," I asked? She mulled it around for a minute then said, "What the hell, what happens in Mexico..." "Stays in Mexico," Beth and I chimed in laughing. We all laughed, I went into the kitchen. I brought the girls a couple more screwdrivers out, "Ok , I am going to talk to Juan about staying for a bit, I said.

Returning to the kitchen, I told Juan that the brown haired girl Beth had the hots for him. He looked at me and said, " She has the hots for me? She is very pretty, but I did not think I was deserving of spending time with her." "Oh yea, if you played your cards right, you might even get lucky. Thats why I had you bring the condoms. Just in case you hit it off," I replied. "Mike, I am not supposed to do anything like that on the clock," he said worriedly. "Juan, you are officially off the clock as of now. If you chose to stay, it is of your own will. You are free to go at anytime, but welcome to stay and party with us," I said trying to ease his worry.

"Sounds like fun Mr Mike, are you sure about this, I don't want to lose my job," he questioned?

"Absolutely sure Juan, we would love to have you join us," I said with enthusiasm.

"Ok, I will stay," he answered.

"Do you want a screwdriver, Juan," I asked?

"No thanks, I don't drink, but I do smoke," he answered.

I made up three more screwdrivers and told Juan to grab the tray with the 4 doobies, lighter, and roach clips and put them on the table between us.

As we enter the room, I announce that Juan was able to stay for awhile. Beth kinda gave a little clap and said, "Yay!" when I mentioned Juan was staying. I motioned for him to sit near Beth as he placed the tray with pot on the end of the coffee table. I gave the girls their drinks (the other were gone already) and sat down beside Kate.

"Well, lets get this party started," I said reaching for a doobie and the lighter. "Kate, you do the honors," I asked.

"Don't laugh if I get a little choked up," Kate replied. She fires up her doobie and hands me the lighter. I pass it to Beth and she grabs a doobie from the tray and lights up. Kate hands me the doobie and I draw a long hit in, while I look over and she coughs a little. "I said don't laugh," as she playfully punches my in the shoulder.

"Juan, I must say this is excellent weed", as I pass it back to Kate.

"Thanks, we have some excellent varieties of weed here," he said. Jaun takes a hit and you can tell he imbibes more than casually. We continue to hit the joints as the girls ask Juan about where he lives, what he does for fun. Kate leans over to hand me the joint and her robe partially opens showing most of her tit. She leans back embarrassed.

Beth laughs as she said, "Don't be embarrassed, I've seen a lot more than that in college." The thought of that made me think, maybe a little experimentation with lesbian sex in college? My dick gets hard thinking of the possibilities.

Beth takes a big hit, then leans over to Juan, he opens his mouth as she lands her mouth on his and exhales into his mouth. They hold the kiss a little more than expected, as she smiles while sitting back on the love-seat. She had placed her hand on his thigh while leaning over and kept it there after the kiss. Juan try's to inconspicuously adjust his harding cock. It is creating quite the bulge, as Beth looks at and smiles. She winks at us as she slowly works he hand up his thigh.

Kate leans over to hand me the joint and slips her hand into my robe. We are both naked under our robes, as she grabs my hard cock and slowly strokes it, try to make sure nobody notices. Beth winks at Kate as her hand is getting closer to Juan's crotch. I reach down and grab the roach clip as we get close to the end. I am feeling a good buzz already. I lean over to hand Kate the roach clip, I slip my hand inside her robe and cup her breast. Playing with it, tweaking the nipple, she moans softly.

Beth and Juan are into a full blown kiss, she is feeling his cock thru his shorts and he has his hand under her shirt feeling her breasts. By this time, we are all starting to get a buzz, that weed was definitely some strong stuff. I help Kate up as we head into the master bedroom. She reaches behind her playfully, thru my robe grabbing my cock as we walk into the master bedroom.

No sooner than we hit the doorway, the robes fly off and I kick the door to close it on the way to the bed. The weed has definitely hit Kate hard and it's like a sexual goddess has been awakened. "Your on bottom Mike," she said affirmatively. You don't have to tell me twice, I'm in the center of the bed on my back quicker than she can chase me.

She crawls on the bed, running her hands slowly up my legs, my thighs. I feel her large breasts dragging on my legs, her nipples hard, scraping their way closer to my cock. She is like a cat about to devour her prey. She reaches my cock, and slowly, sensuously engulfs my cock. Her hands lightly stroke my balls, as I tense up, she sucks my cock farther in her mouth. She sucks on my cock for three or four strokes, as she removes her mouth and moves up my body. She is supporting herself over my face with both hands. She reaches down with one hand and rubs my head thru her slick pussy lips. She is soaked. She places my head at the entrance to her cunt and lowers herself slowly on my cock. She pulls up an inch or so and readjusts, then sinks her pussy to the hilt.

"Ahhhh, your so tight," I moan

"And your so thick," she said as she looks down at her pussy working slightly up and down on my cock. This excites her even more as she places both arms beside me and starts stroking her pussy up and down my cock. I grab both of her breasts, and bring one to my mouth. I lick and tease the nipple and she starts pumping me harder. I lick and tease the other nipple. She is working my cock good with her pussy. I can feel her getting more excited, I can feel her pussy muscles stroking my cock firmly and then gently. I play with both nipples as she leans into me more.

She is pressing her tits into my hands cupped around them. Her ass is bouncing in the air as I start thrusting up in time with her. She is thrusting down hard as I thrust up. Her juices start to run down my balls. I reach down and grab her butt cheeks with both hands, and start thrusting up into her hard. "Ahhhhh, baby fuck me with your hard cock," she hisses. "FUCK ME," she exclaims. I pump even harder, pulling her wet pussy down on my cock, we are bumping and grinding.

"Are you close," I ask?

"Yes alllmmost there," she says thru her gritted teeth. I can't hold out much longer.

"Come for me baby, come on my hot cock, I want to feel you cum", I belt out. "Cum, Cum," I exclaim.

She intensifies her pounding, "Ahhhhhhhh," she exclaims as she tightens up on my cock and holds it. "I'm cummmminnng, she declares! I can feel her hot cum squirting from her pussy. My balls and ass are getting soaked.

I am right on the edge, I keep pumping into her hard and let loose, "I'm cumming," I say quickly as I continue to pump my seed into her cunt.

She lay on top of me for awhile, spent. I caress her back, holding her.

Suddenly I hear, "FUCK ME JUAN WITH YOUR BIG HARD DICK, FUCK ME!" I hear the guest bed bouncing like crazy, the headboard hitting the wall repeatedly. This goes on for a few minutes. Kate looks up from my chest and whispers, "Sounds like someone is having fun!" All of the sudden we hear, "Oh, don't stop, I'm so close, cum with me, ah, ah, ah FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

Kate rolls off of me as we lay there together. The door didn't shut all the way, we see someone walk by a few minutes later. We can hear the hallway door to the suite close. Beth peeks in, "You two still up?"

"Yes, how could anybody sleep thru that," Kate replied!

"You know how loud I get," she giggled. "How about a nitecap," Beth asks?

Kate looks at me questioningly, "Still got some partying left in you Mike?"

"Hell yea, I'm just getting started," I smirked.

"I'm not putting any clothes on, Beth and I have been around each other naked for so long, at college."

"As much as we have been thru tonight, naked seems to be the theme. You gals have a seat and I will fix the drinks," I replied.

Kate is in front as we leave the bedroom, I catch a glimpse of Beth's cute ass and as she goes to sit on the couch, her solid B cups look good on her frame. My dick starts rising and I head for the kitchen before I am spotted. The girls are whispering away while I make a pitcher of screwdrivers. The waif of weed reaches my nose, "Hey leave some for me," I whine.

"Don't worry buddy boy, there is more than you can handle," Beth said snidely

Ok, I'm thinking weed, but she is implying more sex. I set the pitcher of screwdrivers on the table in front of them and pour them another drink. They look at each other giggling as they take a drink.

I'm checking out Beth's naked body, she looks hot, her tits are just the right size for her frame.

I could see my hands wrapped around them while I screw her senseless.

My cock is growing rapidly in front of these two hot women. I sit between them as I take a long toke on the joint. Beth looks at Kate and she nods, Beth immediately grabs my cock and guides it toward her mouth as she leans down. She sucks my cock into her mouth down to the root. Her warm mouth makes my cock rock hard as she lathers my cock with her mouth. I take another deep draw on the joint, passing it to Kate.

Kate takes a long draw as Beth comes up for air. They kiss as Kate blows smoke into Beth's lungs. Beth takes a hit, passes it to me, then goes back down on my cock. Her warm lips engulfing my cock feels like heaven. I take a hit and I'm done. The warm mouth bobbing up and down my shaft is very distracting. I look at Kate's pussy and see my cum leaking onto the leather couch.

Beth pops up off my cock to take a drink. She sees me staring at Kate's crotch. Beth looks at what I'm staring at and Beth exclaimed, "Kate why are you wasting Mike's cum like that?" She jumps up off the couch and spreads Kate's legs. Beth licks the cum off the couch. She pulls Kate's ass closer to the edge of the couch. "Yummy," she said hungrily as she starts lapping at her cunt.

I look over in awe, Beth is lapping at her creamy lips. She sticks her tongue inside her pussy, pulling my cream out slowly. It sticks to her tongue as she back slightly away. 'Holy crap,' I can't believe what I'm seeing! She sticks her tongue back in and starts tongue fucking her.

Kate throws her head back, "Ahhh, that feels so good Beth, fuck my pussy! Stick your tongue deep in me!" I move closer and grab Kate's breast, licking and teasing her nipple. "Oh, fuck," she exclaims.

I also reach down and grab Beth's breast tweaking her nipple. She starts squirming at the erotic sensations coursing thru her body. Kate points toward Beth's ass. I nod in affirmation. I move to Beth's rear, she is on all fours, her pussy glistening with her juices.

I slide my finger thru her wet slit as she moans in Kate's pussy. I lower my head to her snatch and start licking her dripping cunt. She has trouble keeping her concentration as I slide my tongue inside Beth's cunt. I start lapping at her pussy sliding my tongue up to her clit. I flick her clit and she moans.

Beth increases her licking and sucking on Kate. Kate lays her torso back on the couch, her eyes closed, moaning. "Suck my clit Beth, make me cum," she said excitedly.

I slide a finger in Beth's pussy and she starts pushing back at my finger, trying to fuck my finger. I pull out my finger and suck on it. She tastes so good. "Fuck me Mike, fuck me with that fat cock," she belts out forcefully. I am more than happy to help her out.

I aim my cock at her hot slit. I rub the head of my cock thru her slick lips. When the head is good and wet, I start sliding my cock into her pussy.

Beth lifts her head out of Kate's pussy and moans. Kate whimpers because she quit licking. Kate lifts her legs onto Beth's shoulders and pulls her head back to her cunt.

"Keep licking bitch," she chastises her. This isn't there first rodeo I'm sure of that. Beth shoves her finger into Kate while she continues to lap at her cunt. "Ahhh, thats it finger me! Make me cum!"

I continue to shove my cock into Beth. I hear her whimpering and moaning, but Kate has her head locked tight to her cunt. I finally bottom out and hold my cock there for a bit. Beth feels so good with her hot cunt enveloping my dick. I feel her squeeze my cock. Excellent muscle control!

I start with slow strokes easing my cock almost out, then slowly push it back in. She knows I'm teasing her, she wiggles her butt, with my cock buried. I start to increase my strokes, pumping her faster and faster.

Beth comes up for air as she blurts out, "Fuck my hot cunt Mike, Fuck me!!"

I pound her cunt, hips slapping ass. She is really wet. We are making those sloppy hot fucking sounds.

Kate cries out, "Oh Beth, lick my clit, I'm almost there, Fuck, Fuck, Oh Fuck!! I'm cummming!"

She starts shaking as she cums on Beth's mouth.

This throw Beth into orgasm, as she raises her head, "I'm cummming Mike, oh fuck, keep sliding your fat cock into me!! Oh Fuucckk!"

I feel her pussy squeezing my cock as she orgasms. Her constant on and off squeezing drives me crazy. I start pumping furiously into her cunt. Stroking and squirting, stroking, and squirting. Filling her with my cream.

I rest myself against her back, while my cock starts to soften. All of a sudden Beth blurts out, "No wasting cum! On your back bitch."

Kate wastes no time laying on the carpet in front of the couch. Beth straddles her head and lowers her sloppy cunt to Kate's mouth. I see Kate's tongue slither up towards Beth's pussy as she starts sucking my cum from her cunt.

I see her tongue sliding quickly thru her cunt, licking my cream, flicking Beth's clit as she pass it. She continues to suck my cream, sticking her tongue inside her pussy, pulling what cream is left out. Beth starts to quiver, "Your going to make me cum, keep licking."

Beth starts fucking her cunt as she cries out. "Oh fuck Kate, keep sucking, flick my clit!"

Her hips are moving quickly across Kate's mouth as she cums. She doesn't even warn her, she just starts squirting her pussy cream all over Kate's mouth. Beth rolls off her and lays limp beside her.

I can't resist as I start licking Beth's cream from her mouth, her chin, and anywhere else she sprayed. I just fall to the other side of Kate. I'm done for now.

"Thanks girls, this is one vacation for the memory books!"