Mexican Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapperbs
rapperbs
112 Followers

They finish talking and he heads toward the hotel. Beth runs excited towards us.

"Kate, Kate, guess who I just ran into," she said excitedly!

"Slow down Beth, who did you run into," Kate questioned?

"That was Robert, well everyone calls him Bob. I worked with him a few years back on a real estate deal," she explained.

"He told me he had a number of clients staying at the hotel, they have an onboard yacht party scheduled for tonight. He extended an invite for us to join them tonight. One of his good friends who is very wealthy, keeps one of his yachts in the cancun area for entertaining clients," Beth continued to explain.

"I told Bob we had a special friend we have been spending time with. He said it was fine to bring you along Mike," she said excitedly.

I looked at Kate as she looked at me and she smiled, "I'm excited, I have never been on a yacht!"

"He told us to meet at the dock around 7, tonight. He also told us to bring our swimsuits if we wanted. There is a hot-tub on board we could use, after the party winds down," Beth said.

I look to the right and I see Brett walking toward the cabana.

"Beth, you have company," as I nodded toward Brett.

"Hello everyone," Brett smiles.

"Sup Brett," I answered.

"Hi Brett," Kate said.

"Glad you could make it Brett," as Beth walks toward him.

"I'm ordering some drinks, if you would like one Brett," I questioned?

"A beer is fine, thanks," he replied.

I go into the cabana and call for another round of drinks. Beth's beach bag is laying open. Some of the condoms I had Juan bring last night were in there. Smart girl!

I come back out and Brett and Beth are in the water. It looks inviting!

"Lets get cooled off Kate," I asked?

"Race you!!"

She took off, and I run as fast as I can to catch her. We meet up just inside the water line as I leap for her. We both go under and we come up laughing. I have her in my arms as we hold each other at arms length.

"Did I forget to mention I ran track in school and college," she snickers?

"Did I forget to mention you are beautiful," I shot back?

I pull her to me and kiss her. She looks at me and pulls me closer and we kiss deeper. I feel her large breasts against my chest. Her nipples are hard, they brush across my chest. I feel her hand as it brushes against my hardening cock.

I reach into her thong of a bikini bottom and slide my finger thru her slit. She shivers. I release my cock thru the front opening of my swim trunks. She grabs hold of my cock, slides her bottoms to the side, and guides my cock into her pussy. Her pussy is so warm as my cock slides deep inside.

I hold her close, as we gaze into each others eyes. I slowly start stroking my cock in and out of her tight pussy. She wraps her arms around my neck. Since the water is deep enough, that is all anyone from shore can see, is our heads and shoulders.

I reach up and cup her tits in my hands, grabbing her nipples between my thumb and index fingers. I tweak her nipples while slowly stroking my cock in and out of her cunt. Kate moans.

"Mike, you fat cock feels so good in my pussy," she said breathlessly.

"I love the feel of your tight pussy around my cock," I reply.

She squeezes my cock as I stroke in and out slowly. I can feel my orgasm rising.

"Finger your clit, I am getting close," I whispered.

She reaches down and starts fingering her clit. She moans and I keep slowly stroking in and out. I can feel my orgasm getting close.

"Are you close," I ask?

"Yes"

"Cum with me," I said.

I stroke a little faster and start to moan, "oh, oh, cum now."

She is diddling her clit faster then she moans, "Oh, I'm cumming!"

I buried my cock in her and filled her with my seed. I pulled her close and kissed her as our orgasms slowly wind down.

"Mike, that was awesome, I have never had sex in the ocean," she replied wondrously!

"First time for both of us I guess," I laughed.

"I did not think you were a virgin at anything," she laughed back!

"Hey! I do have some morals you know. You just bring out the animal in me," I replied with a smile.

"Looks like Beth and Brett are going into the cabana," I observed.

Kate looks at the cabana and smiles, "We will give them a few minutes!"

I pull my cock back into my swimsuit and she adjusts the small piece of cloth to cover her pussy.

"You want to walk down the beach, maybe dry off a little," she asks?

"Sure, I will go anywhere with you," I said slyly.

She smiles at me, "You will say anything to get in my pants!"

"No, I genuinely enjoy your company," I replied.

"Besides that, I can ogle your wonderful breasts in the sun. All the while smiling at the dudes staring at your luscious body, knowing you're with me," I exclaimed.

"You men are all the same," she states emphatically while pulling me out of the water with her.

"I take offense to that, I am better than some men for sure," I look at her with a half smile.

"My apologies kind sir, you are quite special actually," grabbing my hand as we stroll toward the other end of the hotel.

We walk along the shore, a certain peace in the air. We reach the end of the hotel and head back.

She stops as she picks up a sea shell along the shore line.

"Just something to remember my vacation by, but I'm sure this is one vacation I will never forget," she stated reflecting.

We reach the cabana. Beth and Brett are sitting outside as we walk up. Beth looks a little flushed. I go inside the cabana and get Kate's drink and my beer. It smells like sex in the cabana. I come out smiling.

"You guys enjoying yourselves," I smirk handing Kate her drink?

Beth look at me and smiled and stuck her tongue out.

"Very much so, thanks for inviting over. That cabana is nice to cool off in," Brett said thankfully.

Kate looks at Beth and smiles, Beth sticks her tongue out at her as well.

"Yea, it can get REALLY hot around here," Kate laughed.

"Well Beth, thanks for the beer and the company, I need to go. I have a round of golf scheduled and then I need to get packed," he said rising from his chair.

He leaned down and gave Beth a hug.

"Enjoy the rest of your vacation Mike and Kate," he stated as he waved and started to walk away.

"No doubt we will Brett, thanks," I said.

"We need to get ready for tonight, you ready to go back to the room? If you can walk," Kate laughed.

"Smart ass, I am younger than you, I can make it," Beth said smartly.

"Yea, by two months, ha," Kate laughed.

We head back to the hotel. The elevator stops at my floor. Beth tells me, "Meet us in our suite around 6:00pm. We can catch the shuttle boat together."

"Sounds like a plan, did Bob mention dress code for tonight," I questioned?

"He said it was casual, most people are here to vacation, just wear something comfortable," she replied.

"Cool, see you shortly," as I made my way to my room.

I showered, and lay down for a quick nap. I wanted to make sure I could hang tonight.

I awoke to the sound of my cell phone alarm going off. I find a nice pair of shorts and a casual shirt to put on. I am going commando tonight, I hope to see some action. I hope it is one of those parties!

I head toward their suite at 5 minutes till 6. I hate to be late. I knock on the door. The door opens and Kate opens the door in her robe.

"Mike come in, I'm almost ready. Have a seat, or if you want to roll some more, all the stuff is in the kitchen drawer on the right hand side," she said cheerfully.

I'm thinking I need to roll a few more, just in case. While in the kitchen, Beth walks in and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey, sexy, you look nice tonight," she said rather upbeat.

"Thanks! You look awesome as usual," while looking her up and down.

Beth is wearing a white dress with green palm leave print all over, spaghetti straps with fabric crossing over her breasts to form a V shape. The hem of the dress long enough to be modest, but short enough to watch how you sit. Braless to boot, she looked hot.

"Everyone seems to be in a good mood, I think we will have fun tonight!", I replied.

"Oh, I plan on it," she smiled. "When you get done, we need to fire one up! It enhances my sensuality."

"Yea, it heightens my sense of touch for sure, and when I orgasm, its feels like twice the power," I added enthusiastically.

"Kate, you almost ready? We are getting ready to burn one," I hollered down the hall.

"Yea, be there in a minute," Kate replied.

Kate walked into the living room area. She had a halter dress with tropical tree leaves on it, hem reached just to the edge of her fingers at her side. Showing plenty of leg, but still modest. She had a narrower V-cut that still put on a show of her awesome cleavage. Obviously with a halter dress, no bra.

"Wow Kate, you look fabulous in that dress," I stared in awe. I stand as she approaches the couch. She gives me a sensuous kiss and said, "I look even better without it!"

"I am looking forward to finding out," I smiled while assisting her to her seat.

Beth fires up a joint and passes it to me. I take a toke and hand it to Kate.

"You know this stuff makes me horny," Kate snickers.

"I'm counting on it," I replied as she playfully jostles me.

We finish the joint and head down to the dock. I am strutting my stuff, with a beautiful babe on each arm.

We wait our turn as several couples were transported to the yacht before us. As we approach the boat, it gets bigger and bigger. It must be every bit of 150' long. As we approach the side of the boat, the driver pushes a button on the console. The side of the boat above the waterline opens up, and a ramp lowers down to the boat.

We walk up the ramp, thru a watertight door and a few steps and we're on the rear of the boat.

Bob is waiting at the top of the steps.

"Welcome to Belmont Realty Thank You party for our honored guests and friends. My gracious friend has allowed me to use his yacht for this grand celebration," as he gestures his arm to show the extravagance.

"The steward will show you to the room I have set aside for you to use to change and store your suits in for later. Of course if you party to much, there is a place to lay your head down as well," he smiled.

"Thank You so much Bob for inviting us to the party," Beth gushed in awe of the elegance.

"You're quite welcome! If it had not been for your assistance in closing that huge deal, I certainly would not be living as comfortable as I am. Any friend of yours is a friend of mine, you all enjoy," as he turns to greet some new arrivals.

The steward leads us thru a door and down a level, thru a narrow hall to a cabin on the left. As we enter the cabin, there is a king size bed, matching end tables, a rich finished wood wall behind the bed. They have matching wall sconces mounted on either side of the bed and on the wall facing the bed. A closet to the left and a door to the right.

The steward opens the door and explains the restroom in in here, and a shower thru the pocket door on the far side of the restroom. The shower is shared with the ships owner room which has a restroom adjoining the shower on the opposite side. Just slide the latch in the shower for privacy.

"Thank you," I replied as the steward made his way topside.

We took the two small bags we brought our swimsuits in and placed them in the closet. Well one bag was for suits. The other bag for all the things women need to fix themselves, after a dip in the hot tub and a shower.

We made our way topside. There was a small band on the back of the boat. One side had tables of food, many tables. There was area set aside for dancing near the band. On the forward side of the rear of the boat, big sliding doors, opened to a seating area and a bar.

Everybody was mingling and talking. Some were seated eating, at the tables just outside the bar area. The band was playing, it was a festive atmosphere. They had party lighting strung around the rear of the boat, giving a soft lighting to the party.

I had grabbed a beer and some drinks for the ladies, while we stood and chatted. The last boat from shore arrives. The passengers were being greeted by Bob, Beth looks shocked as the last person boards.

Brett! Apparently Bob had met Brett down here to show him some properties, and had invited him to the party.

Our little group caught Brett's eye as he makes eye contact with Beth. He makes his way over to us. He gives Beth a hug, and we exchange pleasantries with him.

"Let me get you a beer and join us, we're just getting ready to eat," I welcomed him.

"Thanks Mike! I am glad that you all are here, I feel out of place alone sometimes."

"And now you're not alone," Beth replies while dragging him toward the food tables, with Kate in tow.

I grabbed a beer for Brett and we all sat down and had dinner. We talked about how Beth and Bob were in real estate. How she helped cinch a big sale, and her chance meeting with Bob while at the beach.

Brett was ready to dance and Beth happily accepted as they mingled into the crowd, dancing.

"Mike, I am having a great time, what a yacht this is," Kate mentioned.

"Yes, it is a great place for a party, let's go forward, there are stairs there. Maybe we can get a view of the beach and resort at night," I questioned?

I grab a beer and another drink for Kate and we climb to the forward deck. There are chairs up there scattered around in groups. The area was only lit from the moonlight, and the lights from shore. We made our way to the port side of the ship where we had some privacy from the other couples up there.

"Lets sit here, I motion to a large chair with arms facing the shore. Sit on my lap and we can enjoy the view together," I said deviously.

"You are rotten"

"To the core," I replied.

I sat down and she started to sit, then at the last minute, she pulled the back of her dress up. Then she sat on my lap. I looked around, but with the high back seats and the empty chairs between us and the next couple, we had complete privacy.

I slide my hands under her dress near her waist. All I feel is smooth skin. She is wearing a thong I discovered moving my hands up a little, and encountering the string. She starts slowly moving her hips back and forth in my lap. My cock hardens up, I slide my left finger down the small panel in the front. Pushing my finger against what little cloth remains between me and her treasure.

Meeting nothing but smooth skin, I look at her and smile.

"You shaved! Your pussy is naked now," I exclaimed.

"I was hoping you would get to find out. I shaved it just for you," she looked lovingly at me.

I pressed my lips to hers and we kissed, passionately for a minute, until my finger reached her clit. I brushed her clit with my finger. She moaned into my mouth. I slid my finger lower thru her wetness and penetrated her pussy. Another moan. I kept my lips against hers for a moment to keep from being to loud.

I started sliding my finger in and out of her pussy, her wetness starting to drench the thin thong. I reached around with my right hand and started massaging her breast. I found her hard nipple and pinched it between my fingers. I slid my hand across her dress and it slid under the halter top. I tweaked her nipple while enjoying the bare flesh of her breast against my fingers.

She scoots a little on my shorts and has me as hard as a rock. We continue to kiss as she squirms more in my grip.

"If you keep that up, I am going to cum," she whispers to me breaking the kiss.

"That is my intention. I want you to cum on my finger," I whispered back.

I picked up the pace as she starts trembling in my arms. Rapidly sliding my finger in and out of her overheated snatch.

"I'm close," she whispers in a shaky voice.

As her hips start to rise from my legs, I pull my right hand out from her tit. Her hips keep rising as I clamp my hand over her mouth. I hear muffled moans coming from her mouth.

Her hips lower, then rise, then lower. On the next up stroke, I flick her clit rapidly and she quivers on the upstroke, she cries out as she cums, muffled by my hand. Her body trembles, quivers, I feel like I'm holding her suspended in mid-air.

She slowly lowers her body back to mine.

"Oh, that was so good," she whispers.

"Lift up," I ask pleading.

My cock is about to burst. Kate reaches for the arms of the chair and lifts herself slightly. I unbutton my shorts quickly and slide them down enough to free my cock. It stands straight up, I slide my finger up and find the string of her thong.

I slide my finger down her ass, pulling the thong off to the side. She raises her ass just a little higher. I place the head of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She lowers herself as I hold my cock straight.

I feel her warm pussy, envelope my cock as she slides down to my lap. My cock is throbbing inside her cunt. I squeeze my anal muscles, making my cock jump in her pussy. Kate lays back against my chest. She slowly milks my cock with her pussy muscles. This girl has some muscle control.

I reach for her breasts, humping my cock up and down slowly, trying hard not attract attention. She leans forward and starts rocking on my cock. I lean forward as well and play with her breasts. I love her soft mounds, teasing the hard points of her nipples.

She is starting to raise herself up a little more, I lean back into the chair and close my eyes. I can feel her pussy pulling up and down on my cock. As she comes down, I push up. When she raises up, I pull down.

I am getting close, I feel my orgasm rising. I tense up grabbing the chair arms, placing my hands on hers. I can't hold out any longer and explode into her pussy. She feels my warmth flood her insides, slowly lowering herself to my lap.

She leans back onto my chest. She turns her head as she leans off to the side, and we kiss softly.

"Thanks Mike, I needed that."

"No thank you, that was awesome," I replied.

We just sit there and enjoy the view as my cock softens and starts to slip out. She leans forward, while I pull my shorts up. She slide a finger thru her pussy, drawing a finger full of her cum and mine. She lifts the finger to her mouth and sucks it clean.

"We taste good together," she said smiling.

She pulls her thong back in place, and we head back to the party.

As we head down the stairs, I see Beth and Brett heading thru the door toward the cabin. Kate notices as well.

I grab a fresh set of drinks and we run into Bob on the rear deck.

"You having a good time," Bob asked?

"Very much so, thanks for inviting us," Kate said genuinely.

"Where is Beth," he asked?

"I think she went to the cabin, maybe she forgot something down there," Kate replied.

"Ok, well enjoy," Bob said.

We started dancing and while we we dancing, Bob enters the door leading to the cabins. After a few minutes I am a little concerned.

"Kate, I am going to check on Beth and make sure she is ok," I said worriedly.

"I will be right back,"

"Ok, hurry back," she replied.

I entered the cabin hallway, walking back to our cabin. The door was closed. The owners cabin door was open slightly. I peeked inside, no one around. All the sudden, I hear Beth loud and clear.

"Brett, get back here and let me finish sucking your cock. Bob, since you want to peek on us, grab a condom off the nightstand and stick that huge cock up my cunt. Then you can fuck me while watching Brett get his cock sucked, like you were doing before," Beth barked, her dom coming out again.

Ok, Beth is fine! Quietly I return to the rear deck.

"Beth is sucking Brett off while Bob is pounding her hot pussy. I heard her giving them both orders from outside the cabin. There is no doubt who is in charge," I said matter of factly.

"Oookkk," she laughed. "That sounds like Beth!"

"A slow dance, may I have the honors," I asked gesturing toward the dance floor?

rapperbs
rapperbs
112 Followers