Mexican Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers

We walk out into the dance area. I pull Kate close. I love the feel of her body close to mine. Her full breasts pressing against my chest. She lay her head on my shoulder while we danced.

"Mike, I have really enjoyed our time together. You have changed this trip into something I have enjoyed. I was dreading the trip with all the emotions I was feeling at the start. You have restored my faith in men," she said thankfully.

We talked about where we're from. I found out we only lived about 30 minutes apart. This could turn into something special down the road. When the dance ended, we sat at a table. While we were talking, I noticed Bob came out the door from down below.

He started mingling with the remaining guests as some had started to leave. Brett came out from down below as well. He went to the bar to get a beer.

"Lets check on Beth," Kate said anxiously.

We walked down to the cabin and the door was cracked open.

"Beth?"

"Come in, I'm just putting on some make-up," she replied.

The room reeked of sex.

"Brett and I came down to spend some time together. Apparently the door from the shower was ajar. I started giving Brett a blowjob, when I saw some movement out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and caught Bob spying on us. I went over and pulled the door open, and there was Bob with a sheepish grin on his face," she explained.

"I told Bob if he wanted to watch, he had to come into the room. He could watch while he was fucking me. He took me to task and pounded my hot cunt," Beth explained further.

"It was always a fantasy of mine to have two men at once," she smiled.

"Well glad you're ok. We were just talking about heading back to shore if you were ready," Kate asked?

"Brett had asked me to stay with him tonight, I think I can convince him I'm ready," she winked.

We gathered our things and we went back on deck. Brett was standing there talking with Bob.

Beth spoke first.

"Thanks Bob for inviting us, I hope you were able to close some deals tonight!"

"You're quite welcome! Who knows, you might be two for two Beth," he laughed.

We all chuckled, we knew exactly what he meant, with Brett spending time with Beth.

We loaded up and headed to shore. Brett and Beth said their goodbyes, as we stopped on the 10th floor, and gave hugs.

We got to Kate's suite and I walked in with her. She kissed me just inside the door.

"Spend the night with me," she pleaded?

We walked into her room, shed our clothes, and spooned together in the bed as we drifted off to sleep.

**************

Kate and I were inseparable the rest of the trip. I rarely used my room, sleeping with Kate every night. We all enjoyed the scenery and even had Juan give us a tour of the area. When we arrived home, Kate and I continued to see each other. After about six months together, I moved in with her. Beth has kept in touch with Brett. He has scheduled a trip to see her soon.

We all agreed, "What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico!"

rapperbs
rapperbs
111 Followers