All Comments on 'Mexican Wedding'

by Sucker4Gurls

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just plain awful.

And the idea that he would find any type of enjoyment or satisfaction in being humiliated was ludicrous. Your writing did nothing to convince anyone that he would accept her actions. More likely she's lying on the ground with a bloody lip watching him walk away. God I hate stupid stories. Even for fiction this was so far out in left field that you couldn't see it. No stars for absolute drivel.

wolf9696wolf9696about 9 years ago

although i absolutely love Shemale Tops, the public humiliation totally turned me off. The vulgar language used by her was definetly a turn on but when she raised the tablecloth and had him keep her cum on his face in public.......u lost me there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Gross!

How humiliating. It was great.I wish it was me instead.

Please write a sequel.

As the sponsor's suggested in the story, adding a female or another transsexual would be special.

straponsissystraponsissyabout 9 years ago
wonderful forced exhibition

loved the forced exhibition and humiliation theme...have had this fantasy of doing this for some time, to provide this service to a dominant Master or Mistress in a public place. being able to do this would be a freeing experience in letting go of a lot of inhibitions and showing my submission to an Alpha person. of course, the best scenario would be to be providing this service and worship to a Superior Black Master.

ReiverTooReiverTooabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed this story

After so many similar and predictable dominant transsexual stories, it's fun to find something unique and original.

I think you probably should have warned readers in a prologue about the contents to avoid negative comments based on the theme.

You should also list "Humiliation" as a tag since that's the primary thrust (pun intended) of the story.

I hope you'll consider writing a sequel or another story. I particularly enjoyed the way you did the dialogue. It was nasty, but realistic, considering the situation.

Unfortunate all that good cum had to go to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Tasteful plot

Interesting and unusual tale. You have a very vivid imagination and are able to put it into a believable story. I like your writing style.

Looking forward to a future adventure. How about Disneyland next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good story please write more!

I read all your stories! Amazing please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous