Mexico Cruise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
548 Followers

"Daddy behaved as I expected. He said there was no way that he would offer his blessing. He acknowledged that Jim was a nice fellow but that since he wasn't at least a Baptist that he was a heathen and not equally yoked with us. He was referencing a scripture telling Christians not to be unequally yoked with unbelievers. Talk about a perversion of scriptures "

Jill got quiet for a few seconds. "If this is too painful to talk about we can turn on TV or do something else," I offered to her.

"No, I'm ok" she replied fighting back tears."You need to know" she said in a mix of a convincing and demanding manner. I was all ears and wouldn't interrupt her again.

"Daddy said that if we got married he wanted nothing to do with it. The church wouldn't allow us to marry there so we decided that we would go to Las Vegas and get a quicky marriage. Some friends from college went with us and when we were both 21 years old we tied the knot at a small, inexpensive chapel."

"I wanted to marry Jim so badly but I was so nervous about our wedding night and more specifically sex, that I almost passed out a couple of times after the ceremony. No other guy other than my doctor had seen me in any state of undress up to that time. I knew that Jim would expect to consummate the marriage and I had no idea what to do except get naked for him."

"Since we were doing this without our parent's consent, I didn't feel comfortable asking mom about it. I was so terrified. I decided to put my full trust in Jim and hopefully everything would be ok."

"I'm about 20 pounds heavier now than I was when we married. That means of course that I was still somewhat bigger than other girls my age and I still was insecure about how Jim would react to my body."

"Back then we were quite poor and all we could manage was a cheap chapel to marry in and I wore a nice pant suit and he wore slacks,dress shoes, and a short sleeve button up dress shirt. That's what we were wearing when we checked into the Motel 6 in Vegas just off the main strip."

"Jim kissed me and promised me that he would be as gentle as he needed to be. He had confessed to me after we first met that he had one sexual encounter while in high school but that was with the school slut that seemed to enjoy seeing how many names she could log in her sexual conquest book."

"Sounds like my first girl," I blurted out without thinking. "Sorry babe, it seems like me and Jim may have had the same girl." I said jokingly.

That brought the first smile I had seen from her in several minutes. She continued on.

"Jim took off all his clothes in front of me. He asked me if he could remove my clothes or if I'd be more comfortable going in the bathroom and undressing. I guess I had begun to trust him enough because I just started unbuttoning my blouse in front of him."

"Jim stepped toward me and pulled my hands back and proceeded to remove my blouse. I saw his eyes get real big when he saw me in my bra for the first time. I'm a DD cup now but I was still a full D cup back then."

This flashback caused her to laugh just a bit. "I still get tickled when I think about seeing his expressive eyes staring at me in my bra. It's when he reached around and unclasped my bra and my breasts fell free that I noticed his cock springing straight up. I'd never seen a man's cock before but I knew that when it stood up like that it meant business." she said again with a nervous laugh.

Listening to her talk about her first time had gotten my cock to awaken from it's post coital slumber as well.

"I could tell now that Jim was nervous," Jill continued. "He invited me to play with his cock while he unbuttoned my pants. Jim had been very patient up to this point but now he just grabbed my pants and panties at the same time and yanked them down to the floor. My pussy was right in his face as he removed one pant leg at a time and then threw them on top of the table in our room."

"Our first time didn't last long. Jim was anxious to get to me and I was anxious to get it over with." Again Jill laughed at this rememberence. "However, Jim was very gentle and took his time probing himself inside me for the first time. I remember it being a little uncomfortable but I was also happy knowing that I had the man I love inside me and I can honestly say to this day I really enjoyed the first time...nerves and all."

This also effectively ended my relationship with my parents, especially Daddy. Momma and myself could talk on the phone or meet for lunch sometimes, but Daddy would only say hi to me when he saw me and never hugged me again. They are both deceased now and that's the biggest regret I will ever have. Not being able to hug my daddy one last time," she said this as I saw tears welling up inside her eyes. My eyes were getting a little moist as well. This sweet lady had endured a painful relationship with her parents through no fault of her own. I wished she could have had parents like Roger and myself.

"After moving into his apartment, we really began to trust one another. Bob, Jim is the real deal. He's so honest, so trustworthy, and it was so obvious from the beginning that we were destined to be life partners. Jim was such a handsome young man and I always wondered why he held out for me rather than chasing some of the other beauties. Even to this day I still wonder why guys like you and Roger would want me when you have such beautiful wives with smaller figures."

This was my turn to speak up and be more assertive. "Jill, I love you. Every inch of you. I love your mind, your soul, your body. I didn't see a size 14 or 16 when I first met you. I saw a beautiful lady. I wasn't comparing you to Lisa or anyone else I'd ever met. Maybe some guys are a little more shallow and require only specific physical attributes on a woman, but I don't want to be lumped in with them. Obviously Jim is quite happy with you as well. So please get over the fact that you can't be a size 2 like Lisa or size 4 like Dina. You are who you are and I love every bit of it " "Have you ever owned a two piece bathing suit before?" She nodded her head in the negative. "Would you allow me the privilege of buying you your first one, if Jim doesn't mind?"

"Why?" she asked with a somewhat confused look on her face and wondering what I had in mind. "Well, at the hot tub earlier I felt that if you'd been wearing a two piece suit you might have joined in on the tit flash fest."

"Maybe....well....yeah...most likely," she finally admitted. "I would like to have seen Danny's reaction to my huge melons," she said while laughing.

"I noticed Danny trying to get the best view he could when I'll pull it out some. I felt he was a little frustrated because he didn't get the full look."

"Jill, that's because even as a 24 year old, he still found you sexy and desirable. I still have a problem thinking that a 23 year old would have any desire for me but I guess if a person isn't too shallow they can see beyond the years,the sags and the wrinkles."

We continued talk into the early morning hours. Our conversation came back to what prompted them to try to polyamory lifestyle. I wanted to know what prompted Roger and Dina to try it. And what was it that turned Dina into a naughty little exhibitionist? I also began thinking about how Jill had been the shy and timid little 21 year old virgin and now was freely sharing herself with not only her husband but two other male friends as well. She had truly come a long way from her strict Baptist beginnings.

Roger and myself had been raised in what could be called a Christian home. There was always taught to us to love God and our country. We would sometimes attend a non-denomination church but it wasn't something that occupied our every waking moment. Our parents taught us by example. They taught us to love our fellow human being and to show compassion on those less fortunate. Those lessons stay with us both to this day.

I became convinced after this night together that Jill would never be the extrovert that Lisa and Dina are. That was ok with me though. I accepted her as she is. Actually, that was part of her charm she exuded. She had many hurts in her life and it helped her to have a friend to talk to about it. During the remaining conversation that night, there was no more erotic touching or foreplay. We kissed each other goodnight. I slept in the spooning position with my right arm wrapped above her waist and cupping the under side of her large breasts. At 8am our room phone rang and we were still in the same position but I was sporting some serious morning wood.

I hopped out of the bed with my dick pointing at the ceiling and answered the phone. It was my sweet Lisa reminding us that we needed to get to breakfast by 9am because our bus into Ensenada for the shopping excursion would be leaving at 10am. I thanked her for the reminder, told her I loved her as she returned the sincerest "I love you too baby" that I could ever expect to hear.

I walked over to a now very awake Jill laying on top of the covers on her back naked as the day she was born. My dick was still pointing up and I told her why Lisa called.

"What am I going to do with this wood"? I asked Jill, hoping that she offer some help. Jill sat up in the bed. Her heavy breasts laid down slightly on her tummy as she grabbed my meat and pulled it lightly towards herself.

Jill took her tongue and began licking the underside of my dick. I felt a surge go through my cock and the rest of my body. She proceeded to lick and then take my cock in her mouth and suck furiously on it. I reached down to try to play with her pussy but she just pushed my hand aside. She kept on performing her oral artistry on me and I knew if she didn't stop soon that I was going to spend myself inside her mouth.

"Jill....honey.....you're going to make me come real soon." With that warning, Jill took my cock and guided it gently between her two massive mounds. She moved her tits together to squeeze my manhood while moving her large, round orbs up and down. Finally, I could hold out no longer and I shot my entire load on her large, sexy breasts. It was such a turn on to see my love cream splattered all over her. Jill also seemed so pleased that she made me come again. "That was for last night, Bob," Jill told me in between kisses. You were such a good friend last night. You let me cry, whine, and laugh and you were so understanding. I could never have imagined before this trip that this meeting would go so well. I want you for another night but that will be up to the others. Will Lisa mind if you're my date today while we shop in Ensenada?"

"I'll ask, but I'm sure she won't mind. Besides, I think her and Roger are hitting it off like we are."

Breakfast was uneventful. Again a nice spread of anything a person could want was there for the taking. Danny and Amanda joined us for breakfast and the conversation was very pleasant with no mention of our sexual behavior the night before. Danny and Amanda were going on a winery tour but that didn't leave until 10:30 so they had a little more time to kill.

This morning I was quite hungry. The other mornings I had just some fruits and cereals but today I wanted some ham and eggs. Not just that but I had to have seconds. I also had some oatmeal and bagels. Lisa joked that Jill must have made me work real hard last night to get that kind of appetite. We laughed at her suggestive comments but nothing else was said.

Lisa was ok with myself and Jill going on a "date" together to the shopping district. Roger and Dina wanted to be together on their last day before going home and Jim was thrilled to have Lisa as his "date" for the excursion.

Danny and Amanda asked for Jill and myself to go to their room so we could exchange addresses, email, and phone numbers. Danny and Amanda had rented a larger suite, about three times larger than our rooms and it had a nice balcony with a table and two chairs offering a nice view of the ocean.

As we were writing down all our vital information, Jill whispered something in Amanda's ear. I saw Amanda nod her head in a very strong affirmative way. Jill smiled and caught Danny's attention.

"Here you go, young stud " Jill said to Danny as she lifted up her shirt and bra and gave Danny a long look at her massive breasts with thick and long nipples. Danny stood there speechless but finally got up the nerve to ask Amanda and Jill if it was ok if he touched them and played with them for just a few seconds.

Amanda told him that was fine as long as he doesn't mind Bob doing the same to her. "Sure, my friend. We're all adults here." With that Amanda pulled up her white tank top. No bra needed there. Her nice, perky titties were there for my hands-on inspection. I played with her boobs while I saw Danny begin to suck on Jill's nipples. Danny looked at Amanda to get her approval. "Remember Danny, what you get to do I get to do."

Danny went back to Jill's nipples and began to suck like a hungry baby. Amanda offered the same to me. I kept watching Danny because I now knew that whatever Danny got to do, I got to reciprocate to Amanda.

Danny had removed Jill's bra and shirt so she was standing there completely topless in front of him. Amanda removed her top completly.

Danny asked Jill if she had time to undress completely for him. He knew we had to leave in less than 15 minutes and he was also awaiting a reaction from Amanda to see if she was ok with it.

Again Amanda repeated the ground rules and Jill agreed to get nude in front of Danny...if Danny would do the same.

Without much time to spare, all four of us had the remainder of our clothes off while engaging in a little foreplay. I got to feel the swell of Amanda's pussy lips and the very moist residue caused from the excitement she felt in their room. She watched Jill play with Danny's cock and he had come all over himself with pleasure. I took the liberty of placing my cock along the slit of Amanda's pussy and shot my load on her lower belly. Danny was ok with this, as was Jill. Jill looked at the alarm clock and realized that we had only about 5 minutes to get dressed, down to the dock, and board the bus for our shopping trip/date.

Next: Who knew shopping could be so much fun?

bbare
bbare
548 Followers
12