MG 210: An Intro to Tentacles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Collete
Collete
122 Followers

"The tentacles? I don't really know," she shrugged. "I just know that I can sort of, um, 'pull' them out of my flesh, so anywhere on my body, really." A tiny tentacle appeared for a second in her palm to demonstrate her point.

"How many do you have?" I asked, finishing up my spaghetti.

"I've gotten up to fifty once, but it's tough to maintain that many."

I thought for a minute about what it would be like to be fondled and caressed by fifty of her tentacles, causing my cheeks to flush bright red.

"You just had a dirty thought, didn't you?" she grinned, having caught me.

"No!" I lied.

"Don't lie to me about that, Lizzy, I felt it."

This just made me blush further.

___

The next evening I had a chance to repair past mistakes. Mallory was watching a movie on her laptop once again, like she had been on that night that seemed so long ago now.

I hopped up onto her bed and rested my head on her shoulder. A host of tentacles wrapped themselves around me, pulling me close to her.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Not yet," she smiled.

We continued watching the movie like this, with me wrapped in her tentacled embrace and my head on her shoulder. Her hand ran through my hair, sending me into a pleasantly relaxed state while I rubbed her leg.

The movie ended and we sat like this for a little longer. Finally she kissed me, and this time I certainly leaned into it. A set of tentacles erupted from her back and began to tug at my jeans. I helped them along by undoing my belt. As those came off, I felt more tentacles pulling on my shirt and I broke our kiss for just a second so that they could pull it over my head.

Mallory unhooked my bra with her hands and lowered her kisses to my breasts. "Your tits are fucking amazing," she said, looking up at me.

I blushed and mumbled, "No they're not."

"Shut up!" she said, flipping me over and pinning my arms down with her tentacles. "They're great whether you like it or not!" Then she felt my arousal at being pinned like this, completely at the mercy of her many tentacles. "You like this..." she realized.

"Mm-hmm," I nodded, biting my lip hard. "Do whatever you want with me, please."

"OK," she started grinning. "We'll start with getting these off, then..." A tentacle slipped through my panties, brushing up against my pussy as it pulled them down.

I tried to cover up my naked sex out of embarrassment, but Mallory's tentacles restrained me. "Mallory says no being ashamed of yourself," she commanded. "You have a lovely body." She traced my curves with her tentacles and ran her fingers through the light patch of red hair above my pussy, familiarizing herself with every inch of my skin.

I was surprised by her strength when she lifted me in the air by my limbs, leaving me bound in the center of our room, my pussy aching to be fucked. She must've felt that, since she flashed a smiled full of mischief. "You want this inside of you, don't you?" she teased, sliding a tentacle over my puffed up lips.

"Yes," I whimpered. "Please!"

"In time, sweet thing. That's the main course, but I've only just started with the appetizers." She meant foreplay, as I found out when she began to caress my breasts. "They're so big," she marvelled, hefting one with a tentacle. "And your nipples are so cute!" she teased my nipples, causing them to tighten with excitement.

I blushed at this. Large breasts had always been a curse for me, an added challenge in retaining my modesty. I often had to buy shirts a few sizes too large just so that the arch of my breasts wouldn't be visible through my clothing.

Mallory had seen my blushing, though, and that gave her an idea. "Say that your breasts are amazing," she commanded.

"My breasts are amazing," I mumbled, looking away as I said it.

Mallory wasn't impressed. "You want this, don't you?" she teased, rubbing a tentacle along my slit once more.

"Uh-huh!" I pleaded.

"Then convince me."

"My breasts are amazing." I said a little louder, starting to believe it.

"Good, now grope them." she commanded, releasing one of my hands.

I followed her orders and began to knead my breasts, slowly at first, but then with more vigour as she teased my lips once more. I was grabbing at my breasts furiously now, biting my lip hard as I tried to press my pussy down into her tentacle. But the slippery thing kept evading me. Every time I felt the slightest hint of warm pressure on my lips, it would duck away and I'd twist my hips harder, searching for it once more.

"Say it again!" she said, having caught me in these desperate motions.

"Fuck, I love my tits!" I screamed. "They're so big and sexy and I fucking love it when you touch them! Fuck! I love my fucking tits!"

"Good," I heard her say. And then in that instant my vision went dark as a tentacle wrapped itself around my head, covering my eyes. I couldn't see a thing, but I could feel her enter me. In the past she'd tried to be gently as she slipped beyond my lips, but I was so ready now that it was hardly necessary. She plunged right in with one tentacle, then two, another pair of the slippery appendages pulling my thighs apart hard. I screamed with pleasure as the pair of tentacles wriggled about inside me, filling me beyond what I even knew was possible for my pussy.

I started to grope my breasts harder to keep up with the feelings inside my wet opening, but another tentacled grabbed that arm and pulled it up and to the side to make room for the flurry of tentacles that began to assault my sensitive breasts. They covered my chest, slurping eagerly at the flesh of my tits while two tentacles began to play roughly with my nipples, pushing them up and down to the extremities of their motion and then squeezing them hard, drawing out more cries of pleasure from me.

"Lizzy," she said, "I fucking love your tits too."

Finally that lucky tentacle that got to play with my clit arrived. Only this time it didn't tease me by drawing rings around my throbbing organ. Mallory went straight for the main event, rubbing my clit hard and sending me into my first shaking orgasm.

And then my second...

And then my third!

By my fourth orgasm, I could feel great globs of my whitish cum passing out from between my lips. I heard the drip drip as they slid down the two tentacles writhing inside of me and fell to the floor. That was the last thing I could remember before I lost sensation altogether and found myself floating on a sea of pure pleasure.

At some point that feeling ended. I don't remember precisely when, I just remember waking up in Mallory's bed, a tentacle sliding gently up and down my cheek as she sat, smiling, next to me.

Collete
Collete
122 Followers
12