Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as the camera switched to the audience, where he noted Audrey Hepburn, it was Breakfast at Tiffany's, but halfway through. Mia looked to him expectantly, "Really? You want to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's? The epitome of all chick flicks?" she grinned back at him, "It's not even from the beginning it's half way done!"

"We're watching it" she laughed, and put the remote down.

She loved getting men to do/watch things that they ordinarily wouldn't, and this man was no exception.

She crawled toward him again, lifted his right arm and nestled against his chest, resting his arm on her shoulders. Half her back was against him, her head on his collar. Caleb tensed. She looked up at him, otherwise unmoving, "Oh, unclench" she rolled her eyes and smiled, "Your sofa's so soft, I just want something harder to lean against" and with that she looked down at his crotch before smirking up at him, he winced at the comment, and Mia laughed again, kissing him quickly on the jaw before turning her attention to the film.

Though it was difficult to concentrate, even through the thickness of his hoodie, she could feel Caleb's muscles against her back, his heavy arm draped around her shoulder, she so badly wanted him to reach around and pull her closer with the other. Instead, they both watched the screen silently.

Caleb pretended to watch, but his mind was elsewhere and he distanced the dialogue he was hearing, his gaze kept falling back to the swell of her chest under his tshirt, he had a much clearer view and could see both her nipples protruding now, as well as a good amount of cleavage thanks to the v neck she was wearing.

He felt a warmth in his crotch, and decided look down at the hollow of her neck instead, every aspect of this girl was so perfect.

Breathing in the smell of her hair, he followed the sight of her neck up to her jaw slowly, and settled his gaze on her lips. She bit down.

Slightly startled, he looked up to see whether he had been caught, but Mia seemed glued to the screen. So he continued to observe her mouth.

She'd stopped biting her lip, but it was slightly moist from when she had. The fullness was so inviting. He watched them part slightly before she brought her lower lip into her mouth and bit down once more.

He looked up at her again, and this time she was watching him.

********

Her eyes met his, and he couldn't bring himself to look away. She looked at his lips and then back at his eyes. "Are you going to kiss me?" he said nothing, his gaze fixed on hers. She looked at his lips again, "you should..."

Caleb sat silent, just staring back at her, his mind was blank, his lips frozen. Mia sat up slightly so she could face him. She leaned in slowly, carefully, not to startle him, as though he were Bambi; he didn't move. She brought her face close to his, their noses brushed; he wasn't breathing.

He watched her close her eyes before planting a small kiss on his lips. She opened her eyes to look at him, and planted another; he was unresponsive.

Mia placed a hand at the back of his neck, and drew him closer, bringing his ear to her lips, she whispered "kiss me", before giving it a small peck.

She drew back a little and watched his face for a reaction but he gave none.

She leaned in once more and placed her lips on his, lingering this time. Stroking the back of his neck, she continued to give him little kisses, until finally he let out a breath and gave her one back.

Mia sighed a smile as she continued to kiss him, his breath was sweet. She bit at his lip gently, opening his mouth with hers, their teeth met, and then their tongues. He tasted of skittles.

She breathed into him as their tongues danced; her heart starting to race, and brought her other up to stroke the side of his face. Caleb relaxed under her touch, returning her kiss after she sucked on his tongue and lip.

Mia slowly raised one leg and brought it down on his other side so she was now straddling him. Propped up on her knees, she knotted both hands in his hair and pulled his head back slowly but firmly as she looked down at him, kissing him once more.

He let his hands wander, both finding her waist before running down to her ass and squeezing hard; she moaned into his mouth, and he decided he wasn't going to hold back.

He kept his hands on her ass, kneading her firm flesh with his palms, digging his fingers into her as he squeezed with force enough to make her gasp. He kissed the corner of her mouth, then her jaw, and her neck.

Mia tilted her head to one side to give him better access, hands still fixed in his hair, sighing moans of appreciation into his ear.

He started to use his teeth and his tongue, making not just her neck wet. She unknotted her hands from his and ran them down his chest until she reached the hem of his hoodie and inched it upwards, he stopped his assault on her neck and yanked his hoodie off, tossing it to one side.

Mia looked at this bare torso, stroking the hairs on his muscular chest and traced the trail down the middle of his abs with her finger to where the hair disappeared into the top of his shorts. She brought her hands back up and hung them over his shoulders, feeling his muscles under her forearms, and lowered her head to kiss his collar and the top of his chest, before bringing his ear to her mouth again, and sucking on his lobe.

Caleb grabbed Mia by the hips and pushed her off his lap onto the sofa so she was lying on her back, she propped herself up on her elbows and watched him lower himself onto her as he put his lips against hers. She shifted beneath him as they kissed, parting her legs to make room so he could lay comfortably between them.

As their hips met, she felt how hard he was, and grinned against his mouth, pushing herself up into him so he'd groan. He reached down and caught a grip on her tshirt. Pushing it up slowly to reveal her taut stomach, further passed her ribs until the swells of her breasts began to show.

He breathed deeply, and continued to push up the shirt, revealing her hard, light brown nipples, running his thumbs over them as he pushed the tshirt further.

He paused, marvelling at what he'd just unwrapped. "Fuck" he breathed, she had glorious tits.

As Mia took grip of her top and started to pull it over her head, she felt his mouth close around her left nipple, suckling gently then releasing to give it a kiss before taking it back into his mouth; she bit her lip. His warm tongue flicked over her little teat, his hot breath giving her chills. His right hand teased and pulled on her other nipple as she arched her back into his touch.

He kissed each nipple gently before he caught his fingers into the waist band of the shorts she was wearing, pulling them down and lifting them off; revealing a black lace thong.

He sat on his knees and leaned back, devouring her with his eyes.

She propped herself up on her elbows and watched him, biting her lip but then releasing it to smile, showing her teeth. She loved the way he looked at her. Mia reached out with one hand toward him so that he might come back down to her from his day dream.

Suddenly he stood up, Mia tried to sit up too, but was pushed back down when his lips met hers, he hooked an arm under her knees, and then under her back; lifting her off the sofa as they kissed.

Mia hated being carried, but with Caleb she didn't mind, she felt safer in his strong arms than she expected to.

As he carried her to the bedroom, they continued to kiss, tongues licking at each other hungrily. He turned to push a door open with his back, and carried her into a large room, with more floor to ceiling windows that looked out on London, and a huge fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors that covered one wall.

He placed her down on the giant bed and dimmed the lights with a switch near the head of the bed before climbing on top. She pushed her hips up into him and draped one leg over his lower back, pulling him down to her so she could kiss him more. He breathed heavily into her mouth as she rubbed her hips up against his growing cock, the fabric of his shorts caressing his meat.

Caleb broke their kiss and sunk his face into her hair, breathing her in and then lightly kissing her ear, her jaw, mouth, and neck. Working his way down her body, he kissed her delicate collar and ran a hand down her side to stroke the outside of her thigh.

He kissed passed her breasts, biting and pulling on her nipple as he went, planting little feverish kisses on her stomach until his mouth met the fabric of her thong. He nuzzled at the lace with his nose, he could feel that she was wet.

She'd propped herself up on her elbows again so that she could watch him. He brought up a hand and placed it over her pussy, rubbing her gently through the fabric. Mia let out a long breath. Caleb ran his hands up her thighs and under the elastic of the thong, rubbing the sides of her hips as he pulled it down to reveal the glistening folds of her sex; she lifted a leg to help him. Now completely naked before him, she watched as Caleb admired her again.

She was entirely bald but for a neatly shaped line of hair above her slit, which he kissed. He let out his tongue and gave her a single, long lick from her opening to her clit. Mia bit her lip and threw her head back before dropping off her elbows and back onto the bed.

He kept his eyes on Mia as he licked her, she tasted sweet but slightly alkaline. He continued to lick away, kissing her moist lips, then running his tongue down the middle to her opening where he dipped the tip in; he heard a sigh, then felt her slender fingers in his hair where she held on. He pushed his tongue in a little deeper and did his best to curl it, licking her insides with the tip.

She shifted beneath him, pulling him closer by his hair as she hung a leg around his shoulders. Caleb drew his tongue back into his mouth, and brought his hand to his lips. He put his middle finger in his mouth briefly before stroking it against Mia. She felt it go in.

He moved his finger in and out of her slowly, she was tighter than he expected. He brought his mouth back down and licked her clit gently; she tried to pull him closer. Her breathing became heavier, so he decided to add more pressure with his tongue and pushed another finger in. Mia gasped quietly, biting her lip.

Mia threaded her other hand into his hair, pushing him down firmly as he started to flick her little button with his tongue; his dick twitched. She was moaning now, his fingers easing in and out of her.

"Mmmmm, fuck" she moaned again. He quickened his pace and licked her harder. "FUCK! Sir..." she corrected herself "...Caleb".

He smiled against her clit, rubbing it with his tongue, and fingered her faster whilst reaching down into his shorts and stroking his hard pole.

Mia hung her other leg over his back, arching off the bed. Her breath quickened, "eat me" she breathed, pulling him into her, and he obliged.

He stroked his cock faster, and felt her legs squeeze, clamping around his neck as she pulled him against her. Her grip on his hair tightened, pushing his mouth down onto her pussy even more.

He couldn't breathe.

He let go of his cock and held onto her side with his hand as the other continued to finger her. His mouth was covered in her juice.

She squeezed him harder with her thighs and pulled at his hair, letting out a loud moan that she was trying to keep in. She froze momentarily, as she continued to suffocate him. Then her hands fell from his hair, and her vice like grip on him loosened, he took a deep breath of air and looked up.

Mia's eyes were closed, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she panted. He planted a single soft, wet kiss on her mound and wiped his mouth on his forearm, then crawled up to lay beside her, his stiff dick pressed against the side of her hip. Propped up on one elbow, he watched her chest continue to rise and fall as her breathing slowed.

Little beads of sweat forming at her collar, trickling down her cleavage slowly. He ran his finger between her tits, catching the sweat on the tip before putting it in his mouth. She didn't move.

He traced his finger along her side toward her pussy, and ran it lightly over her clit and down her slit. Mia jumped, slapping at his hand and moaning "don't". Caleb grinned and let his hand rest on her stomach. Her head turned to face him and he leaned down to kiss her.

She moaned again "mmm, you taste good", and he smiled against her lips.

******

Caleb leaned over Mia, placing one hand on either side of her head so he was floating over her as grazed his teeth against her lips. With one hand on the nape of his neck, she ran the other down his chest and abs and slipped her hand into his shorts, gently taking hold of his hard dick and squeezing lightly. He shuddered and breathed out a sigh against her lips.

His cheek now brushing against hers, his beard scraping her skin. Slowly stroking him, she kissed his ear and whispered "your turn". She ran the hand that was on his neck, down his back and to his shorts. She let go of his cock and used both hands to push them down. Caleb kicked them off.

He sat on his knees between her legs, stroking himself, looking at her expectantly. Mia looked down at him, it wasn't often dick size was proportionate to height, but in his case, it was. He was huge. He had a thick girth and a good amount of length. She bit her lip. "Do you want me on my knees?" she asked, looking up at him through her lashes.

He breathed out, hand still on his dick, "I want you to do what you want".

She smiled, "I want you to come to me".

"Why?"

"You know why", she smiled.

"But I want to hear you say it".

"So you can do all the work", she replied, then in a hushed voice added "Because I want you to fuck my mouth".

He groaned and closed his eyes for a moment, letting go of his dick, he leaned down to kiss her before crawling close so he was within reach of her mouth, hanging over her. He looked down at her, she was biting her lip and staring at his cock.

She reached up and took hold of it, he was too big for her hand to wrap all the way around. She stroked him slowly, looking up at him through her lashes. A drop of pre-cum appeared on the tip, and she touched it lightly with her thumb, rubbing it around the head of his cock, then she leaned forward and wrapped her luscious lips around the tip of his dick and started to suck.

He drew in a sharp breath.

She slowly stroked him back and forth, rotating her hand gently and continued to suck on the head of his dick, rubbing her tongue against his sweet spot just under the tip, then inching him deeper into her mouth.

He watched as his cock was sucked further into her mouth, she was looking up it him through her lashes. He breathed deeply.

Her mouth was wet and warm, her tongue gliding down his shaft as she tried to take more of him into her mouth. She pulled away slowly until the tip left her mouth, then gave it a kiss before licking up his length from the base of his cock to the head again, where she took him into her mouth. Sucking on his dick, moving it in and out.

Caleb looked down at her body, at her chest. He reached out and caught her nipple, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger, before pulling and squeezing it hard. Mia gasped, his dick still in her mouth.

He turned to look at her, letting go of her nipple, his eyes glazed over with lust. Her lips were so soft. Her hair was spread across the pillow, like strands of brown silk. He ran his fingers through it before gently grabbing her head and moving his hips back and forth, in and out.

Her hand dropped from his cock and fell to her side before making its way up the side of his leg and landing on his ass. He tilted his head back and closed his eyes as he started to quicken his pace, his dick going deeper with each thrust until it met resistance.

He let out a quiet groan "you have a throat like fucking velvet" he breathed.

He placed his other hand on the other side of her face and began to fuck her throat. Sweat dripped down his chest.

Mia looked up; he was breathing heavily, she cupped his balls with her hand and lightly began to massage them. He groaned again and started thrusting a little harder. She closed her eyes, her lips stretched, and her mouth feeling full, his dick knocking on the back of her throat as she continued to fondle his balls. She suppressed the urge to cough, gagging just a little.

The noise made him look down, his mouth slightly ajar. He closed his eyes again, he felt he was close to cumming, but wanted to save himself for later, so he started to draw away.

Mia opened her eyes and grabbed onto his ass, her nails biting into him. He looked down, determination in her eyes. She sucked on him harder, forming a vacuum like seal around his cock. He groaned loudly, "Mia..."

He thrusted forward, his balls hitting her chin, and his dick touched the back of her throat once more as he groaned under his breath, "Ahh.. Shit.." his balls tightened, and his cock started to pulse, spilling out ropes of cum.

Mia felt his hot seed on the back of her throat, oozing down like a thick milkshake, she swallowed, and suppressed another cough. He looked down at her, his chest heaving, and still holding her head in place.

He slowly started to pull his dick from her mouth, and then eased it back in, closing his eyes and gently fucking her mouth with his semi hard cock. He let go of her and watched as she backed her mouth away from his dick. She licked her lips and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

He was staring down at her, still catching his breath, and smiled slightly. Mia reached up and grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling him to the bed so he was lying beside her once more. "You're so fucking sexy", she smiled, kissing him on the mouth. He kissed her back, tasting himself on her tongue.

She raised her leg, pressing her thigh against his member that was already starting to regain its hardness. She looked into his eyes, "you have such an edible cock". He smiled, returning her gaze, "I'm glad you think so", and he kissed her again.

*****

She looked passed him to the great window, London's lights blinking back at her; the sky was black. She looked to Caleb, "what's the time?" He looked at the digital clock on the bedside cabinet behind her, "11:30, why?"

She feigned concern, "I need to go; it's getting late".

He looked at her face, trying to read it "you're not being serious?" he asked.

"It's getting late" Mia bit her lip trying to hide a smile; he grinned.

As she started to turn away from him to get up, he pulled her back down onto the bed, "you're not going anywhere". Grabbing both her wrists in his hand, he pinned them above her head before sitting on top of her, pushing his weight down onto her hips and gluing her to the bed.

She struggled against the grip he had on her, twisting and turning, and arching her back upward, as she tried to buck him off but to no avail. He leaned down to kiss her, but she bit her teeth at him, causing him to jerk his head back.

He smiled, and in a low voice whispered "easy tiger..." she smiled back as he ran his free hand over her breast and up to her throat where he held her down, and leaned in to try again. She relaxed this time, allowing herself to be kissed, as she kissed him back. He broke off and let go of her wrists and neck, "see, you're just a little pussycat" he smiled.

She grinned back at him, "you think I can be tamed?" not saying a word, he beamed back at her.

Mia's arm shot forward as she reached for his dick, grabbing hold and squeezing just enough to make him jump, "Ah! Mia let go!" She repeated her question, asking him "do you think I can be tamed?" she squeezed him again, harder this time and pulling him towards her slightly, "MIA!" he exclaimed.