Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers

She held still, eyes glued shut in pain. "It hurts" she managed, in a small broken voice.

He kissed her neck again, "it'll get better, just relax". His hand reached around to stroke her pussy again, his touch was soft and gentle. The other came up to hold her breast, his hand stroking the plump, fleshy orb. His thumb caressing her hard little nipple. He kissed and licked her neck some more as she began to relax, enjoying his hands and his lips. He slipped a finger into her wet pussy and she moaned softly, as his fingered her.

Her hips stirred, causing his cock to twitch, she was getting used to the feel of having him I her ass.

Little by little she eased herself back onto his dick, he watched her face in the mirror, her eyes still closed, but she looked more comfortable now, though her breathing was still heavy. He looked down and watched his dick slowly disappear into her ass as she backed onto him.

He drew in a breath as he saw her ass swallow half his cock, four inches still in view. She moaned as she took another inch, "Ahhh..." She was unbelievably snug, her tight little sphincter hugging his shaft. She stopped there, pausing for what felt like the longest minute of his life. His finger still gliding in and out of her, but his other hand now resting on her hip.

Mia eased forwards and backwards bit by bit, gently fucking herself on his dick; moaning quietly. He bent down awkwardly, doing his best to stay inside of her whilst reaching for the lube and squeezing more onto his dick and between her cheeks. It felt cold on his hot cock, but he was sliding in and out of her easily, though just by an inch. Mia opened her eyes, finding his gaze in the mirror and fixing on it.

In a voice thick with lust, she uttered "now fuck me".

Caleb groaned hearing her words, he let his finger slip out of her pussy and placed it on her hip, both hands holding onto her now, looking down at his dick he slowly began to move his hips back and forth, being careful not to move too quickly but being sure to make each thrust deeper than the last.

Mia had dropped her head down to face the floor, her hair falling around her as she held onto the mirror for support.

She was whimpering quietly, biting her lip to keep in her gasps of both pleasure and pain.

She'd never felt so violated in her life before, never felt so full, and never felt so, so, SO good.

She let a moan escape her as she whispered to herself "yes...

Caleb's head jolted up, "yes?" he asked.

"Yes" Mia repeated, and with that, he plunged deep into her, as far as he could, she cried out. She didn't think it would hurt again, but her tiny asshole burnt with the invasion of each hard thrust and she couldn't figure out whether she wanted to cry, scream or moan, and instead let out a combination of all three.

"CALEB!" she let out, a cry which dropped to a whimper.

He slowed, his reflexion staring at hers. His gaze dropped to her chest, her tits hanging and swaying with each thrust but still keeping shape. Mia was trying to catch her breath, her voice raw as she whispered his name again. He reached up and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing it, his dick still pumping in and out of her gently, "you have amazing tits". She closed her eyes again, smiling and biting her lip as he let go of her chest and held onto her hip, pulling out.

He stared down, her tiny hole now pink with the beating he'd given it. He grabbed the lube and poured more on her ass again before ramming his hard dick back into the little hole. She screamed; but she was enjoying it.

He held still, his dick buried deep in her ass. "You want me to fuck you?" he breathed.

"Yes" she gasped.

"Say it".

"I want you to fuck my ass" she breathed "please..." She was so close.

"You want me to fuck you like a doll?" He breathed again.

Her eyes closed, "Yes... Use me. Fuck me a like a doll, a whore, a slut, a bitch. Fuck me like I'm yours" her eyes opened to meet his in the mirror again. The eyes that stared back at her were dark, clouded with pure, carnal desire. There was something primitive about the way he was looking at her, sinister almost. It made her wet.

He fucked her as hard as he could manage, smashing his dick into her over and over as hard and as fast as he could. He started to grunt, sweat breaking out on his forehead as he worked his cock in and out of her. She was gasping with each thrust, her head hanging down as she tried to push her hips back onto him for more.

He was fucking her so hard she was bouncing off of his dick. If he wasn't holding on, she would have flown into the mirror in front.

Her breathing quickened.

"Caleb, I'm gonna cum" she said between gasps. "Caleb..." she said loudly, her head coming up.

He groaned and continued to pound her, his left hand holding onto her tight, and his right reaching around to find her clit. He rubbed at her furiously as he fucked her ass and tried to keep his eyes on hers in the mirror, her reflexion staring back; mouth gaping open. She felt like she was about to explode.

"Cum with me", she panted "cum inside my ass".

He groaned louder, jerking in and out of her "you dirty fucking bitch", a smile spread across Mia's face as she let out another loud moan, she loved hearing him talk.

"Come for me" she breathed.

With another stroke of his fingers over her clit, and a hard thrust of his cock, Mia's knees knocked together, as she screamed and moaned at the same time. Her hand reaching up behind her and pulling on his hair so hard he thought she might rip it out.

He ignored the pain in his head and glanced down at his dick beating in and out of her tiny, stretch holed.

As she came, he felt a warmth trickle down his hand as he cupped her pussy. He felt her clench around his cock, the muscles in her ass squeezing him, and it was enough to push him over the edge. He groaned loudly as he buried his dick in her over and over, before hammering it in one last time and spewing his load into her tight, warm hole. She continued to clench and pulse around him, milking his dick with her ass for all he was worth.

Mia felt like she was melting, and so did he.

They stood there, gazing at each other's faces in the mirror, both panting and out of breath. Both hunched over and struggling to stand. Mia's hand dropped from his hair and fell to her side. She felt weak, and as she leaned back into him, she let her hand fall from the mirror where she had it pressed, a light fog around it marking where it had been. She was beginning to slip down into the floor, her legs now weak.

Caleb reached down and scooped her up into his arms. His soft dick sliding out of her, and he carried her over to the bed, setting her down gently.

She sighed quietly, rolling over onto her stomach and spreading out onto the cool white sheets. He found himself admiring her again. Her body covered in a thin layer of sweat that made her skin shine and look golden. Her hair was matted and clung to her back and shoulders. He watched her breathing calm as her back rose and fell slower. His eyes watching her shoulder blades, followed her spine to the dip of the small of her back, up to her deliciously round ass, down her thick thighs, and slender calves to her delicate ankles and feet. He breathed in before tearing his gaze away.

He went into the bathroom and quickly rinsed and dried himself with a fresh towel, then went back out to wipe Mia down with the slightly damp cloth, before lying beside her once more.

"Mia...?" he whispered.

She was silent. Caleb leaned in and kissed her shoulder lovingly. He could hear her breathing quietly.

"Mia?" he whispered again, but still received no response.

She was sound asleep. He sat up and lifted her as much as he could without causing disturbance, pulled back the sheets, and set her back down, covering her with the duvet. He crawled in next to her, wrapping her in his arms and pulling her close to his chest. Her head still facing away from him, he nuzzled his face into her neck and closed his eyes.

******

When he woke it was to his alarm which he smacked into silence groggily. It was 7am, and his bed was empty. Had last night really happened? As he sat up looking around and noted a black thong on the floor, he realised it had.

He smiled to himself.

The unmistakable smell of cinnamon and sugar breezed over him. He licked his lips, throwing the duvet aside and pulled on the shorts that he found lying on the floor, and followed the scent. It wafted through the corridor as he got closer.

Mia was sitting at the kitchen island, taking a bite out of something in her right hand whilst texting on her phone with her left.

She was wearing his hoodie from yesterday. Her hair a mess, and her face void of any makeup, but her skin was glowing in the natural light of the sun, and her eyes sparkled as they caught the rays. She was effortlessly beautiful, even after having the life fucked out of her the night before, and it made her that much more appealing. He hated that.

She looked up, her eyes looking over his naked torso and casually glancing over the outline of his cock through his shorts, before her gaze met his eyes, "Morning" she smiled, before returning to her phone.

"Good morning..." he replied, running a hand through his dishevelled hair. "What's for breakfast?" he asked, watching her take another bite of what she was eating before putting it down. She chewed and then swallowed before answering, "French toast" eyes still on her phone.

"Where's mine?"

She smiled, "you snooze you lose".

He frowned, "that's not nice".

Mia shrugged, and before she could stop him, Caleb reached out and grabbed her plate, picked up a slice and bit into it. His mouth watered, it was so good. Sweet and crisp, not too moist, with a hint of cinnamon. She kicked a leg out at him which just about tapped his side. He turned his back to her as she got up and tried to reach for her plate, "Give it back!"

He took another bite "Mmmm".

"I was joking! There's a plate for you near the stove!" He turned around, holding up the plate and toast in the air to try and keep it out of her reach, glancing at the cooker to see whether she was telling the truth, she was. Satisfied, he took another bite out of her toast, the biggest he could manage, before handing it back to her. "Ugh, you fat fuck".

He laughed, picking up his own plate as he started to eat. He sat down beside her, peaking at her phone to see who she was busy talking to, she was reading an article. He kissed her shoulder, "thank you" and bit another mouthful of his toast. Mia rolled her eyes at him, taking another small bite of her own. He held his out to her, and she looked at him curiously, "I ate yours, it's only fair", she smiled at him before pushing his hand away and saying "Eat your food".

He did as he was told.

JaneRoe
JaneRoe
24 Followers