Mia and Jeff Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, bitch, I ain't gots all day," Darnell rumbled. "Git over here on yo' knees and use that slut mouth of yours to git me hard!" Mentally, Darnell was hoping he wasn't laying it on too thick with what he felt was 'street gutter' talk. But he was cognizant that Jeff had specifically said that Mia craved being used roughly by a seemingly uncaring male, so that was what she was going to get.

Mia felt a shimmering of humiliation and excitement flooding through her at that command, but she looked at Jeff for guidance. He just waved one of his hands in a sweeping motion, indicating she'd better obey. But he started watching her closely, ready to pull the plug on Darnell's act is she showed any signs of discomfort.

Quickly Mia got off the bed, moved close in front of Darnell, and dropped to her knees. His masculine musk was powerful, flooding her senses as she lifted his cock with both her hands. She looked at its smooth, purplish bulbous head, wondering if she could even fit it in her mouth. "What the fuck you waitin' fo'?" Darnell growled. "Don't this bitch even know how to suck dick?" he asked Jeff. "Do I hafta beat her or sumthin' to get her goin'?"

Jeff was amazed at the rough dialect Darnell was spouting. He'd never seen his friend during one of his acting gigs, and was impressed at the believability of his delivery. He wasn't sure if Darnell's question was rhetorical, so he opened his mouth to formulate an answer. He needn't have bothered.

Shuddering with a blend of fear and delight, Mia stretched her mouth over the head of his cock and started sucking while bobbing her head forward and back. His taste was unique in her experience -- salty, yes, but with a certain spiciness that she wasn't sure she liked. But with this huge black man towering over her, mouthing his insults, making her feel like a useless piece of filth, she struggled to suckle him to a full erection. Her slobber was streaming down his cock, so she smeared that around with her hands, and used both of them to pump the part of his shaft that she feared she'd never be able to fit in her mouth.

Darnell loved the feel of her mouth and hands, and he was stiffening fast. But he had to stick with his act. "This stupid bitch don't know to fondle balls on a bull like me, do she?" Her heart thumping even faster, hearing that, Mia used one of her hands on Darnell's hefty ball sack, lifting and caressing the heavy 'rocks' inside. Her level of humiliation arousal was so high that she actually had a miniature orgasm as she sucked, pumped, and caressed, pressing her thighs together against her throbbing clit.

Darnell thought he heard Mia suck a lungful of air through her nose, and guessed she might be cumming. He was pleased that his performance seemed to be working for her. He was fully aroused himself, so it was time for the next step. He reached down and got a hand on Mia's forehead, pushing her back off his cock. As she looked up into his face, he said, "Guess you ain't never serviced a black bull befo', slut. So get on the bed on your back and show me your pink cunt. And you better hold it wide open, whilest I look."

Mia scrambled to obey. Once in position, she stuck her two index fingers deep into her pussy and pulled them apart as far as she could. Her gaping hole was glistening and slippery, testifying to how aroused he was getting her. Pussy juices were spilling down into her ass crack and onto the sheet beneath her.

Darnell stared at her display. She was gorgeous, and her pussy looked delectable. But he'd already planned how he was going to handle this first encounter. Getting a look of disgust on his face, he intoned, "You call that a pussy? Sheeit. I'd split you in two, trying to get a decent fuck out of that. Kneel on the floor beside the bed, and lean over it! I'm gonna fuck yo' ass, bitch!"

"Will that make me cum?" she asked, meekly.

"Who the fuck cares if you cum, bitch? I ain't no goddamn vibrator dildo. I'm here to get my rocks off in yo' cum dump holes, that's all. I figure to unload once in yo' ass, and once in yo' mouth, cause I don't think even yo' ass is big enough to drain all I gots in my balls!" Mentally, Darnell groaned. "Did I really just say 'gots' in that sentence?" he mentally chided himself, not realizing that he'd actually said the word even earlier, caught up in his role.

But Mia, shivering with emotion, was now kneeling, her torso stretched onto the bed, presenting him with her ass. "Oh my god," he thought. "What a perfect ass! Next time, I want to find a way to kiss, lick and bite it a little. And tongue that sweet hole of hers. But not this time." Out loud, he said, "Open that hole for me, whore. Better make it real wide, 'cause you ain't never had a cock like this in it."

Whimpering, Mia felt the emotions of fear, arousal, embarrassment, and need warring inside her. She wet her index fingers, reached back blindly and managed to work them in through her anal ring. Yanking her hands sideways, she felt air entering her back door, and blushed fiercely, imagining the lewd display. "Wider, bitch," Darnell demanded. Mia whimpered even louder as she struggled to dilate that puckered ring even more. She was now hyperventilating with her spiking emotions, and felt certain that she was going to cum the moment he entered her. In spite of the fact that it was obvious he didn't care one bit about her pleasure, his attitude was having the opposite results. She was starting to writhe like a bitch in heat.

Mia didn't analyze why she felt this way. She just wallowed in the sensations. Jeff, watching his wife's face, was convinced that not only was she OK with Darnell's utterances and actions, she was reveling in them.

Jeff found that he was thrilled seeing his wife drilled like this by a black man. It resonated somewhere deep in his psyche. He resolved to ask his other friend, Terrell, if he'd like to join the team, as well. Mentally, he started seeing visions of Mia getting a fantastic double penetration by the two blacks. He'd never heard of Couvade syndrome, but men can have shared emotions with their pregnant spouses. It never occurred to Jeff that his libido was spiking along with hers. Both of them were almost constantly thinking about, talking about, or participating in... sex.

Meanwhile, Mia was groaning as her fingers stretched her ass hole as wide as she was able. Darnell knew he was supposed to act rough, but he didn't want to injure Mia. Consequently, he spat right into her open ass hole a couple of times, forming a pool, and smeared more of his spittle onto his manhood. As he poked his glans dead center into her opening, Mia removed her fingers and clutched the bed covers on either side of her head, submissively waiting. When he pressed inward, she winced and grunted as the crown of his cock forced her anal ring to yield even more. But that stretch pain was ephemeral, and Mia's moan was almost a howl as Darnell's cock packed her rear passage more fully than she'd ever experienced thus far in her life.

She came.

Darnell could tell that she'd cum, but he made no comment about it, supposedly only focused on his own satisfaction. His balls were indeed loaded with semen, and he was looking forward to releasing a lot of it up inside Mia's ass. He and Jeff had decided he shouldn't prolong the encounter. His disinterest in her pleasure would be more emphasized if he came quickly, pounding his cock in her ass. So he did, thrusting hard, deep, and fast, pinning her hips with his massive hands. He kept up a running discussion with Jeff about the inadequacies of Mia's body and abilities with regard to pleasing a man.

Feeling what felt like rough disregard, and hearing those comments, Mia's need for humiliation sent her spiraling into a rolling series of orgasms, all of which were ignored by Darnell. After only a few minutes, he grunted and began hosing her rectum and colon with a heavy load of what felt like a super-heated liquid -- his seed.

His spasms had barely stopped when he pulled out of her ass, saying, "Turn around, you worthless skank! Sit on the floor, because my balls ain't finished draining!" In reaction, Mia slid off the bed and turned, sitting. In seconds, she was sitting in a warm pool of his spunk which was cascading out of her widely dilated ass hole. "Open up that slut mouth!" he demanded. He noted that Mia's eyeballs were partially rolled up in their sockets, and she wasn't focused on the real world yet. She was obviously caught up in some continuing state of orgasmic bliss.

Darnell didn't want to choke her by fucking her mouth and throat when she was like this, but he'd promised earlier that he'd use her mouth. So, he pressed his glans to the opening of her lips, and quickly jacked off his second load, which, though lower in volume than what he'd shot into her ass, was still a goodly amount. As he finished, he stated, "Swallow or don't swallow -- I don't give a fuck either way." With that, he wiped his cock clean, using Mia's hair, and sauntered out of the room.

The stunned woman sat in the pool of semen, with even more semen drooling out of her open mouth and streaming down a path from her chin to her tit to her belly, and across her sex to join with what was under her. She looked absolutely stunned. Subconsciously, her hands were gently stroking her tits and her pussy. Jeff waited until Mia's eyes seem to come back into focus.

Playing dumb, he said, "Gee, Darnell was really rough with you, honey. Maybe I'd better kick him off the team. It looked like he was treating you like a piece of meat, or something."

Hearing that, Mia shivered and was galvanized into action. "Kick him off the team? Jeff, honey, are you crazy? Didn't you see how many times I came, and how hard? That was fantastic! He's even better than Steve was at his peak! And that cock of his! Wow! It was just..." Her voice trailed off and her eyes took on a glazed look again.

Jeff finally chuckled. "I gather you liked having that huge chunk of man meat stuffed up your ass. Once again, the sounds you were making as he fucked you were amazing. And I saw that glow that turns me on so much when your body experiences a string of orgasms."

Shuddering in aftershocks, Mia opened her arms. "Fuck me, Jeff! Fuck me hard! I need to feel you inside me, because you're the most wonderful husband in the world!"

Jeff was not about to argue with that. Their coupling lasted a good, long, mutually satisfying time. As they were resting, Jeff murmured, "I hope Darnell didn't ruin your taste for the rest of the team, darling."

"I'm sure he hasn't," she replied. "But..."

"But? But what, honey?" Jeff asked.

She blushed and looked very shy. "Ummm... if possible, could you recruit at least one more black guy for our team?"

"You horny little minx!" Jeff mock complained. "Does he have to be rough like Darnell?"

"Oh no," she assured him. "Darnell will scratch that particular itch of mine just fine, I think."

"In that case, I think I have just the candidate. My friend Terrell might be interested. I'll sound him out." Just then Robin walked in. "Ah, Robin, just in time. I'd better go fix some food, so I'm sure you'll keep Mia from being lonely."

"I'll do my best," Robin assured him, stripping off his clothes as he spoke. "Mia, are you in the mood for a little kinky play?" Before she could answer, he continued, "I don't think you've been tied up much lately." Mia's eyes twinkled, and she silently adopted a spreadeagled position on the bed. Since the ropes were already tied to the four legs of the bed, Robin was quickly and easily able to tie her like that.

"What did you have in mind, Sir Kink?" she asked him, impishly.

"This," was his terse reply. Whereupon he began sucking on one of her feet. Robin was quite skilled at this, as only a true aficionado of toe sucking can be. Shock waves of an almost electrifying pleasure raced from Mia's feet to her pussy! She shrieked aloud with delight and arousal, and struggled in the embrace of the ropes.

"You fiend!" she giggled. "No fair! Tying me up so I'm so helpless while you do these things to my toes!" Robin seemed to ignore her, letting his tongue dance in the ultra-sensitive crevices between her toes while he continued suckling the digits themselves. He had a plan. He wanted Mia to beg for his cock, and he knew he could bring her almost to the brink with his oral administrations, but it would take an actual touch of her pussy or clit to trigger her climax. And restrained as she was, he was the only person at the moment that could make that contact happen.

He hummed and sucked, thoroughly enjoying his work. Mia giggled, gasped, and shrieked -- in no particular order, interspersed with garbled syllables of excitement. He looked up the length of her body, and delighted in the way her mildly enlarged tits wobbled and jiggled as she thrashed on the bed. Pregnancy was making her breasts grow, to the delight of the entire team.

Finally, after some indeterminate passing of time, Mia began begging. "Please, Robin... please! Please have mercy! My pussy's on fire! I need your cock! I need it in me... now! Please... now! I can't take this anymore! I'm going nuts!" Music to his ears.

He halted his toe sucking, got up over her body as if he was doing a push-up, and aimed his dick at her sopping pussy. Luckily he didn't have to use his hand to open her. Her pussy lips were so swollen that they splayed wide apart from their engorgement, and her love tunnel was exposed and weeping copious juices. His target. With one smooth plunge, he buried his cock to the hilt, her suddenly displaced fluids making a lewd squishing sound. But that sound was drowned out by Mia's lovely vocalization that signaled her mind-blowing orgasm! Robin didn't even have to pump or thrust for that to occur. And as Mia came, her inner muscles clenched and rippled along his cock in a most delightful manner.

After she'd caught her breath, he did start fucking her, and she came again as she felt him deposit his hot load of semen in her depths. He kept pumping until he felt her spasms abate, then pulled out, untied her, and cuddled with her, stroking her hair. Mia was dozing as Robin dressed and left. It'd been a good day.

When Jeff approached Terrell, to see if he was interested in helping see that Mia got the semen she craved, he brought along Darnell, so he'd have someone back up the fact that this proposal was on the level. Once he'd heard the story, Terrell asked Darnell, "So Jeff's wife really goes along with this? And she's as good looking as he claims?"

"She does, and she is," Darnell asserted. He went on to describe his style of performance, and Terrell's eyes bulged a little. If he'd had a mouthful of coffee at that moment, he'd have sputtered it all over the table.

Turning to Jeff he asked, "You mean you want me to go along with this 'Massa' sort of shit?"

Jeff held up both hands, showing his palms. "No, no! Darnell is playing a role. He's acting like a tough thug, interested only in dumping his load into her. That's specifically to satisfy a need she has for humiliation. Neither he nor I want to be stereotypical about this. You're both urbane, erudite guys, and gradually Mia might suspect that about Darnell. But you, Terrell, can certainly start off that way. Her libido is through the roof right now, so you can be witty, humorous, and fun, as long as she gets the screwing that she craves."

Terrell seemed mollified by that answer, and after some more quiet discussion between the three of them, agreed to participate. In fact, they came up with an interesting way for his first encounter with Mia to play out.

The day Terrell first visited, Jeff and Mia were both dressed. Jeff answered the door, and invited him in. Mia looked up to see a very handsome black man being introduced as the friend Jeff had mentioned as a possibility for the team. Shyly gazing at him, she wondered if he'd be like Darnell, but she greeted him warmly.

To her surprise, Terrell didn't demand that she strip and service him. Instead, he shook hands saying, "So we finally meet, Mia. I must say, Jeff's glowing description of your beauty, thorough as it was, still paled in comparison to the vision I see before me right now."

Mia's jaw dropped open a little, and her heart sped up as a delicate flush of embarrassment colored her cheeks. "Gosh, I don't know what to say in response to such effusive praise," she stated quietly.

Terrell looked at Jeff and laughed delicately, flashing gleaming white teeth. "And she's modest, too. Jeff, you really have a gem here." Turning back to Mia, he said, "I know most of the members of what Jeff called your 'team' have been with you for quite some time, and I'm sort of on probation as a newcomer." He beamed at her. "What do you say we sit down and chat, so we can get to know one another better," he suggested.

Mia was flattered, and happily accepted his warm hand to allow him to lead them to the sofa, where they sat side by side. Soon they were engaged in an animated conversation about books, music, and movies, finding common grounds of interest. Quite articulate, Terrell proved himself to be well-versed in many areas, and drew out Mia's areas of enthusiasm. They were now chatting like old friends. Terrell seemed to have all the time in the world, and appeared quite pleased to engage in nothing but conversation with a woman he found fascinating.

Somewhere during all this, Mia moved on the sofa to snuggle against him as they talked, enjoying his warm embrace. But finally, her sexual urges were getting the better of her. "Ummm... Terrell... ummm... would you like to... ummm... do you want to... err... am I..." She was now blushing hard, trying to articulate what she wanted.

"Are you attractive? Yes, very. Do I want to be on your team? Absolutely. Would I like to remove your clothes and have sex with you? Definitely. Am I on the right wavelength with what you were trying to say?" he asked.

Smiling, she tilted her head up for a kiss. "Yes, yes, yes," she replied. "Let's go to the bedroom." As she led him out of the living room, Jeff watched then go, and then made a discrete call on his cell phone.

In the bedroom, Terrell began undressing Mia, and she returned the favor. As she knelt down to pull down his underwear, his cock sprang free. Her pupils dilated with surprise and delight at its size. She grasped it, and was about to bring it to her mouth when Terrell gently tilted her chin up to face him, saying, "Uh, uh. Ladies first, my dear." With that, he helped her up onto the bed on her back.

Climbing between her legs, he began worshiping her sex with his lips and tongue. His skill with cunnilingus was amazing. Mia let him move her legs where he wished, and tilt her pelvis as he wished, awash in the incredible sensations. He didn't hesitate to perform some analingus as well, making her rear hole quiver with joy before he returned to focus on her pussy again. His tongue bathed her pussy lips, the outer ones first, making them tingle. Then he carefully opened her and lavished his attentions on her inner lips, working his tongue tip into every nook. By this point her pussy was welling up with its fragrant fluids.

"Time to sip your nectar, Mia," Terrell told her. He locked eyes with her as his lips sealed the edges of her honey pot. He applied a soft suction, and began swallowing, watching her expression. Her eyes flashed with passion as she groaned, her pussy feeding him. And when his long tongue plunged deep inside her, he saw her eyeballs roll back in their sockets, as her hands tightly clenched the bed covers as she climaxed, ululating.

When her eyes swam back into focus, she murmured, "Oh my god, that was wonderful. Please, may I suck your cock now?"

"How could I ever deny such a lovely request?" he asked rhetorically. Letting her remain as she was, he straddled her, and grasped the head board of the bed, so he could dangle his cock near her mouth. She latched onto it like a calf at a teat, hungry for its mother's milk. She suckled eagerly, avidly, and now it was Terrell's turn to groan. Her hands went to his ball sack, massaging him there, making his sap rise, so to speak. Neither of them paid any attention to Jeff, who'd quietly entered the room to watch.