Mia and Jeff Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Terrell spoke. "Mia, your mouth feels lovely, but now I want to feel your pussy engulfing my cock. Would you like that?"

Releasing her oral grip, voice dripping with lust, she answered, "Oh fuck, yes! Fuck me, Terrell. Fuck me. I'm so ready for you now." She even pulled her pussy lips open in anticipation of his penetration.

Without a word, he moved down the bed, kneeling, braced on one hand while his other hand guided the head of his cock into the warm, liquid embrace of her steamy cunt. They both gasped as he pressed about half the length of his cock into her receptive tunnel. That was enough to begin pumping in and out of her tight pussy, giving it a chance to acclimate itself to his entrance. Jeff was thrilled to see that black cock gliding in and out of his wife's pink pussy, especially the way her pussy lips seemed to cling and suck at that gleaming manhood.

As Terrell fully expected, soon Mia was whimpering softly, "More. I want more of your cock, please. Deeper. I need it deeper."

"Let me get onto my back," Terrell said. "Then you can ease yourself down, and find out how much of it you can handle," he chuckled.

Mia giggled. "OK. I'm game. I bet I can take it all!" she challenged.

He got onto his back, his long cock sticking up like a flagpole. Mia positioned herself over it, spreading herself open as she began to move lower. Her well lubed pussy admitted more and more of that magnificent cock as she slid slowly downward, bracing herself on his chest. Both men in the room watched her cunt gradually engulf the entire length! Sighing, she began pumping up and down on it.

This was the moment for which Jeff had waited. He quietly opened the door and signaled. Darnell stepped into the room. He was naked, and his cock was fully erect as he walked to the bed. "Hey Bro," he greeted Terrell. "I see you're using this slut's pussy. That be fine. I jus' wanna fuck her ass to dump this load outa my balls. No need to stop what yo' doing. This ho' probly been double fucked lotsa times. A no-good lowdown skank like her gotta expect being used." Terrell was grateful that Darnell had given him a sneak preview of the way he talked to Mia, both in tone and language, so he could keep from displaying any surprise.

Mia was shocked when Darnell showed up so unexpectedly, not knowing that Jeff was coordinating the timing of this entire encounter. But as Darnell uttered those mortifying statements, her cunt muscles reflexively contracted with heightened arousal, and her heart, breathing, and lubrication went into high gear. Without a conscious plan, she bent forward and pressed her tits against Terrell's muscular chest. At the same time her hands flew back to spread her ass cheeks apart.

"Well, lookie here," Darnell boomed. "The ho's holding her poop chute wide open. Guess she really wants dis load o' mine." He spat accurately onto and into her ass hole, and smeared more of his spittle on his cock. Without a speck of subtlety, he crammed Mia's ass full of his man meat, listening to her garbled babble as her lower body tried to accept the second huge black cock. Terrell felt Darnell's cock virtually rub against his own as it skewered Mia's ass.

"I... he's... that's... never... I'll... I'm... ohhh... fuuckkk... can't..." were a few of the words the three men in the room were able to decipher as part of the keening stream of sounds Mia now made. Her body was going into sensory overload as the two black men gave her the most massive double penetration she'd ever received. One of the men was whispering sweet words of endearing encouragement, while the other was saying vile things about her as he used her ass as if using that tight hole merely to masturbate. Jeff watched as his wife exploded like a string of firecrackers in a long, drawn-out series of orgasms. He couldn't tell if they were a bunch of individual ones, or one extended continuous one. Either way, it didn't matter, because Mia was getting the fucking of her life!

Darnell wasted no time in pumping, grunting, spewing a hot and heavy load up her ass, withdrawing, and wiping his cock on Mia's back. His needs apparently met, he said to Terrell, "This be a nice hunk of meat to catch my jizz. Enjoy yo'self Bro. Plenty of room in this cum bucket's holes." With that, he gave her a slap on her ass cheek, and stalked out of the room.

Terrell was amazed that, rather than be upset by Darnell's seemingly callous behavior, Mia launched into action. She raised up and virtually pounded her pussy on his cock so rapidly that her hips blurred. Her cunt muscles tightened with her heightened excitement, and began to spasm in a manner that felt like she was trying to suck his entire dick into her womb! "Cum!" she screamed. "Oh my god, cum! Fill my fucking pussy! Shoot that shit into my hole! I need to feel you fill me!" along with other, less intelligible demands. She looked demented!

Shocked and surprised, Terrell lost control and gave her what she demanded. His ball sack tightened, his internal plumbing rippled, and his cock erupted so forcefully that he grabbed Mia's hips, subconsciously fearing he'd blast her up off his twitching manhood! Pinning her cunt mouth against the base of his dick, his surges of hot seed, trapped in a confined space, had no place to go but right into her womb! She let out a blissful shriek as she felt that flow, and then fell forward against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, and she snuggled hard against him as her body trembled and shook with the intensity of her post-orgasmic aftershocks.

Needless to say, both Darnell and Terrell became valuable members of the team, and Mia was never lacking in semen injections during the rest of her pregnancy. She also gradually became aware that Darnell was putting on an act for her benefit, which she loved. They compromised a little. Darnell was allowed to speak in his normal manner and vocabulary. And he was allowed to cuddle, kiss, and fondle Mia, along with going down on her to enjoy the taste of her cunt. But when they got around to fucking, he again acted as if he was just there to use her as a cum bucket, call her vile names and insult her, get his rocks off, and leave, which supplied her with the doses of humiliation that made their encounters all the more satisfying for her. And ultimately she learned to take his cock in all three of her holes after a lot of dedicated practice, which pleased the entire team to see.