All Comments on 'Mia Mine Ch. 04'

by cliptoe

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kriss4912kriss4912about 10 years ago
Again and again

yes Again and again fantastic piece another great episode of Mia's and David love affair told with real feeling.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 10 years ago
Nice story keep it up!

Nicely done. You are doing a great job of exploring their emotions and beginning to develop complex characters. I really like where this has been so far and I'm looking forward to see where you go next.

The other thing that makes me so enthusiastic about this piece is the positive feelings of love and companionship. So often I'm disappointed with the anger, and forced domination that seems so prevalent here. Your story is a refreshing change of pace. Thank you.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgabout 10 years ago
This Is Amazing, As It Keeps Becoming More...

...And more real. The romance has been consistant and rewarding. The writing... simply magnificent. I almost want to go check my Txts to see if someone has stolen them for this story, lol! This story needs to be placed somewhere as an example of real TG romance and overcoming the stereotypes. Thanks for sharing a very beautiful story, and hope to see more... maybe next time with an SRS TG so that their issues can be shown as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep the story going longer than just the weekend.

I love the story so far. It seems it is love at first sight for these two. David does not seem to have a problem with Mia being a TS. Mia seems to be more of a bottom in their relationship so far. But the love that you have written in this story about them is incredible. I see so few stories on this site that really have so much love between two people. But these two will have to find a way to stay together even though they live in separate states. Either David will have to sell his house and move to CA to live with Mia and find a new job. Or maybe Mia can give up her HR job with her company and head up the new office near Seattle and move in with David. He has a nice house with a great view that could use a woman's touch with decorating it. But you will have to find a way to keep this loving couple together. Great work on such a fantastic story.

RJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Erotic and Fun

Wow, keep the story going. I love the sexy erotic scenes

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
You have kept me entranced

The sex scenes are so believable and such a beautiful love story.

biazmbiazm8 months ago

You've done such an amazing job of laying out the foundation of their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous