Mia Mine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

He passed a building on the walkway to the terminal that was relatively new, and had a vacant office since he had been commuting. He noticed a sign that a new donut shop was coming, and wondered to himself at their slogan about "hand forged donuts". The picture of a blacksmith pounding out donuts on an anvil was just not that appealing. He caught himself in his reverie and laughed out loud. He also had always passed by the fresh flower shop every day, but today stopped in and bought a dozen of their finest roses. He had seen people on the ferry with flowers a lot and was now happy that he had a special someone to bring flowers home to.

He got on the ferry and had the longest 55 minute ride of his life. When they finally turned into the inlet, he reached for his phone, but before he could get it out of his pocket it started vibrating. He smiled and answered Mia's call. "Hello gorgeous, I was just reaching for my phone to call you."

"So we are already on the same wavelength," she said. "I'm here at the front of the hotel and just saw your boat turn in to the harbor, see you in a few minutes!"

"I'm already standing in line, I have been standing here at the door since the halfway point so I'll be the first one off! See you shortly."

As soon as the gate was lifted, David tore up the gangway, through the terminal, through the courtyard and to the front of the hotel. There stood his vision, looking as beautiful as ever. He couldn't help it as a little gasp escaped his mouth. Mia stood in the waning sunshine, her hair sparkling in the last few rays before it set. The smile on her face could light up the entire city he thought. She looked so guardedly sexy in her business suit, partially unbuttoned blouse, and that wonderful tight skirt that hugged those hips and ass he desired so much. He realized how much of his day had spent mentally roaming her beautiful body, and how close he was now to physically doing it.

Mia too was taken aback as she watched David's purposeful strides to her. She too loved his hips and legs of his, and could not wait for him to get close enough to put her arms around him, pulling him as close as she could to her, and letting her hands fall to that ass she craved.

He finally made it to her, but she had to do most of the hugging, for his flowers made it a bit difficult for him to fully hug her the way he wanted. But their kiss told it all. So passionate, so warm, so sexy, so hot and so much put into it by both of them.

"Hi" said David after her broke away from their kiss, a little out of breath.

"Yes, Hi" cooed Mia, smiling and making him feel like he had just melted into a couple of puddles inside his boots.

"Let's get going, let me in your car, and I'll take you up to where I park my car, then you can follow me to the rental drop off."

"Yes sir, at your service," smiled Mia. She followed his directions up to his public lot where he parked his car. She was a little amazed at the distance, as she had passed so many other lots so much closer to the dock as they drove. When he finally said, "Here we are," she said "Why do you park so far away?"

Laughing a bit David said, "Well I am a bit of a spendthrift, and this lot was the cheapest I could find. When I used to live on the other side, I used to go to a club for some cardio workouts before I went to work. Now I get my cardio workouts in all the walking, and, I save some money."

"I see," said Mia with a little smile, loving the way he explained himself.

"Ok, so let's move all your things into my car so it will make it easier when we drop your car off."

He went to her back seat and pulled out all her luggage, briefcase, and laptop and put them all in the hatchback of his car. "Ok, follow me, it's just a few short blocks from here."

They got her car dropped off, she signed all the paperwork, and then they were off. As David drove he told her of some of the sites. They came to a bridge that crossed a tidal inlet that went quite a ways inland. He pointed to the left and told her his house was over there on the hill overlooking the inlet.

Mia smiled, and let her hand rest on his knee as he drove. She let her hand move up and down a bit, teasing his now tenting jeans. Not to be outdone, David did the same, but let his hand move up under her skirt, feeling her nylon clad thigh. He knew she would have her penis tucked away for work, but still tried hard to find it. He couldn't reach up high enough and keep his eyes on the road, so kept his caresses to her upper thigh for safety. They would soon be at his house, and then, all clothes would be off!

"Here we are." David pushed the garage door opener, waited for it to open, then drove into the garage.

After parking, he quickly opened up the hatchback and retrieved all of Mia's things, and gave her the flowers. She smiled and they walked up the stairs and into the house.

"Oh my, Spartan would be an understatement for your decorating style."

"Yes, I don't have much style, just the things I need. I don't get much company here."

"It really is a lovely house," said Mia as she strolled through the family room and saw the small but very functional kitchen, the dining room, and the small living room with a large window overlooking the water. "Oh, you do have a little view here don't you?"

"Ok, follow me, this house seems to have been built around the master bedroom, if you want to see the view, we have to go up there."

"You silver tongued devil you, luring me into your bedroom already are you?" Mia teased.

"Why, yes, yes I am, now up those stairs you go, let me follow and make sure that beautiful ass doesn't shake off."

Mia laughed and started up the stairs, loving the feeling of his hands cupping her ass cheeks as she walked up the stairs. There was a little window by the stair landing and she gasped at the view, but he took her arm and led her into the master bedroom, opened up the French doors, and took her out onto the small deck, and she was speechless for a minute.

"I can totally see why you bought this place, this view is amazing! So beautiful to look both ways up and down the inlet."

"You can see the sun set behind the mountains from the bed."

"There you go again, you just got me into your bedroom and now you want me on your bed! You're a bit on the pushy side I must say."

With that invitation David took her by the arm again and 'pushed' her onto his bed. As she lay there giggling, he closed the French doors (as it was getting very cold now).

He turned back to look at the lovely vision of beauty on his bed. He could not take his eyes off her.

"Ahem, aren't you going to come join me sir? This lady is starting to feel a bit lonely here."

David slid onto the bed next to her, and pulled her body to his, wrapped his arms all around her, brought her mouth to his and kissed her with everything he had. Their tongues danced together and the tension was so thick. Almost simultaneously they began to take each other's clothes off, taking little care where they ended up. Her blouse went flying one way, her bra the other. David could no longer contain himself when he had her breasts exposed and reached down first with his hands to caress one after the other, and then with his mouth. He took her hardened left nipple into his mouth, his tongue feverishly rounding and flicking the hard nub. He kept caressing her right breast with his hand, then pinched that hardened nipple between his finger and thumb, pulling it gently. Mia moaned and arched her back upwards to meet his hungry mouth and hand. He then switched, put her right nipple between his teeth, lightly bit as his tongue flicked the tip. His hand caressed, then pinched and pulled her left nipple. Mia's breathing was getting rapid and her moans getting louder. She then reached down to pull his t-shirt over his head, missing his mouth and hands on her breasts, but so wanting to feel his naked body. David leaned back a bit and helped her get his shirt off, then reached down to release the zipper on the side of her skirt. He pulled the now unzipped skirt free of her luscious hips and pulled it down over her toned, nylon clad legs. The skirt joined the growing pile of their clothes on the floor. He bent down to kiss her flat stomach, letting his tongue draw circles on her now writhing body. He reached down and pulled her panties down, she lifted her legs to help him slide them down and off. She used her feet to rub his stomach and he reached down to grab one of her feet and began kissing it, then running his kisses up her leg. He loved the feeling of the soft nylon against his skin, but loved the softness and taste of her skin even more as his kisses reached past the lacy top of her nylon. He undid the clasps of her garter and slowly slid each nylon down her legs. He then pulled the garter down, and started with her special thong she used to keep her penis between her legs during the day. Once freed of the garter, her hard penis sprung to life in front of his face. He slid the thong all the way off, and then returned his attention to her hardness. He reached with both hands to first cup her small balls, then run the entire length of her hardened shaft. Mia gasped and began thrusting her hips into his hands. As he held her penis he moved his mouth down so his tongue could lick and taste the little dollop of precum that had escaped in her excitement. "Mmmmm," he said softly, "how I have missed your taste."

"Please take me in your mouth, suck me David."

David needed no encouragement in that regard and opened his mouth to take her in. He marveled at how good it felt to have her hard penis in his mouth. He loved the pungent aroma of her now excited being. He began moving his head up and down letting her penis slide from tip to bottom inside his mouth. He pulled back so just the head was in his mouth and licked all around it and under the folds of her foreskin. Mia was bucking but wanted more, "I want you inside me David," she screamed. David pulled back a bit to frantically take off his pants and boxers to free his now pulsating penis. He pulled Mia's legs down so her ass rested on the foot of the bed and then spread them. He kneeled down in front of her, and began to slowly lick her puckered opening. Mia was ecstatic, moaning, groaning, and thrashing as his tongue made its way inside her, getting her lubed and ready for his long awaited entrance. When he felt she was moistened enough, he stood back up and used a bit more of his saliva to moisten his penis. Her hands were blindly reaching for him as he stepped between her widely spread, beautiful legs. He put the tip of his penis at her opening, rubbed it around for a bit. Mia screamed, "No more teasing! Put your hard cock inside me now!"

David slid inside in one smooth stroke. Mia loudly sucked in a huge breath and held it as he held himself to the hilt inside her. "Fuck me, fuck me now!" Mia hissed. David pulled almost all the way out, slowly, then roughly pushed all the way in again hearing him slap against her ass cheeks. "Yes, yes, just like that!"

He began pounding into her, watching her hard penis dance with each of his thrusts. As he was now sliding in and out of her easily, he moved his hands from her hips and took her penis in them. He began to stroke her, matching his strokes with his thrusts. All the thoughts of making love with her again had kept him in a semi excited state all day long, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He began to pound her in earnest and his strokes on her penis began to increase with his own desires. Mia too had been in an almost constant state of arousal all day long and knew she was close to the release she had craved all day. She loved the feel of him being totally inside her, and madly thrust her hips to meet each one of his strokes. She felt her balls tighten and that lovely state of pre orgasm. Her body tingled as it bounced on the bed. She could no longer hold out and yelled "I'm CUMMING!" With that shot her first rope out into the air and it landed on her right breast. She shot again and again, and filled her tummy with her seed. This erotic site put David over the edge and he released a deep guttural moan, pushed inside Mia to the hilt and shot load after load deep inside Mia.

Completely spent, he collapsed on top of Mia, and she reached her arms around him to hold him tightly to her. He could feel her cum from her breast and stomach as she held him close. "You couldn't have told me during the day that the wait would have been worth it, but it so totally was," Mia whispered.

"I couldn't agree more."

David held Mia close to him for quite a while, he had lifted them back to the top of the bed, to rest their heads on the pillows so they could see the stars sparkling above the mountains through the French door's windows. Mia sighed and looked at David. "I feel like I could stay like this forever."

David kissed her, and agreed with her whole heartedly.

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers
12