Mia Mine Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It has been a lot more work than I thought getting all this started up. But now with both houses up and ready for the foundation, and my office up here running like the headquarters I wanted it to be, I think I can finally take it a little easier now."

"You, your mom, and Harmony have done a wonderful job with the foundation houses. I hope the fliers and website ads will get to the girls you are trying to help."

"Me too, but you know, talking with all the new counselors and doctors started me thinking. How come you never asked me why I haven't had the SRS?"

"I have started many times, but I know from the research I did that it is a very personal and private decision. I figured I would let you tell me in your own time. I had talked to your mom about it once and she said you would explain your decision."

"Well, yes, it is a very personal and private decision, but we're going to be married now and share everything. Please don't ever think there is anything that you can't ask me. I don't want to think that about you either."

"You're right, open books from this point on," David smiled, "so, why haven't you had the surgery?"

"I am a little embarrassed, but to tell you the truth, I am scared of doctors and especially hospitals. When my dad was trying to force me to see all those doctors and shrinks to 'fix' me, I just got so afraid of the whole idea of doctors and hospitals. You know one of the quacks even tried ECT on me. Once I realized what was going on, I ripped them all off and ran out of the hospital in my gown. Luckily my dad was out in the car so I didn't have to run home, just sit there and listen to all his shit. But of course by then I knew how to "yes dad" him and tune his bigoted ideas out.

I know it is silly, and it really hasn't mattered much until now. I have been thinking a lot about going through with the SRS, fully becoming a woman, your woman. What are your thoughts?"

"Well, I have thought about it too. I always get down to the same bottom line. And that is I love you Mia. I love the woman you are. I will always love you and the arrangement of your genitalia really has little to do with my love for you. I will fully support either decision on your part. If you do decide to go through with it, I can certainly hold your hand to get through all the scary parts." David smiled with this last remark, for he found it very hard to believe that this woman of so much strength and will power would be afraid of doctors and hospitals.

"Ok, smarty, so now you're making fun of me?" Mia playfully punched him in the side of his arm.

"Not at all honey, well ok, a little, you are so strong and powerful that it is hard to believe, but I have known several people that have a definite aversion to anything medical, and shhhh don't tell anyone, but I have a bit of that same aversion."

"I suppose the biggest thing that stood in my way, was I lost a very close friend after she had the surgery. She was one of the very few where a complication during surgery happened. They call it a vaginal-rectal fistula, where there is actually some tissue death from the packing during the immediate postop period which allows excrement to not only exude into the vagina causing a very high risk of infection, but it also stops the fistula from healing. Now even the most successful surgeries have to be followed up with long term and consistent aftercare. She was a bit negligent in this. Her infection made it so she could not dilate her vagina properly, and eventually it closed. She was so distraught and had no money left to repair it. While I was gone on a lengthy business trip, she killed herself."

"My God! I am so sorry Mia. That must have been a horrible time for you. Struggling with your choice before that, then losing your good friend because of it."

"I keep telling myself she didn't follow all the aftercare precautions, but I felt I should have been there for her too. She hid the problem from me for a while, and tried to hide it from herself I think. She would put off treating the infections so long, she would finally have to put herself through going to the ER. Most of the ER personnel are great, but there are a few who can suffer from the same bigotry as the rest of the population. I can only imagine how depressed she had been having to drag herself to the ER, only to be treated like a freak by a doctor who obviously didn't want to treat her, and would make snide comments about not turning into the 'sex toy' she had hoped."

"You've got to be kidding!" David was aghast to hear this.

"No, not at all, the hatred towards the transgendered lives in all walks of life, from the truly uneducated to the highly educated. Some people are afraid of what they don't know. Some blame religion or God, saying the transgendered are 'the Devil's work' and abominations. I just shiver when I think of what my friend had to go through, and how I wasn't there for her."

"Well, if you decide to go through with it, we will make sure you have not only the finest surgeon in the field do the work, but you will follow the postop and after care regimen to the letter. You will have both me and your mother being your nazi nurses, bugging the hell out of you if you don't!"

"I am sure I can get past all that now, especially with you at my side throughout the entire process. I guess in the past, I wanted to do it for me, like everything else, but it just seemed a bit hollow without someone to love and share it with. I was so distraught after the few relationships I had blew up on me, some in almost atomic explosions."

"The only explosions now my love are when we do make love."

"Very cute David! But seriously, I had begun talking to all the counselors and medical staff now available for the foundation house, and they corroborated my doctor's recommendation of a surgeon up here. I have my first consulation appointment with him tomorrow morning. I would love to be a complete woman for our wedding night.

"Mia I love you, and, like I have said, will love you no matter what you decide, and I will be going with you to your appointment." David reached over to hug her close to him, and Mia snuggled as far into his hug as she could.

"Thank you, I was hoping you would."

As they sat there, looking at the fire, Mia's phone text sound for her mother sounded off. She reached over to look.

"Mom got her first email from a potential guest!"

₪> * * <₪

Mindy stood in the now steady rain. She stood there, trying to find cover in the building's awnings, but she was soaked, and thought she probably looked like a drowned rat. She did a quick reassessment of her reflection in the storefront window she stood before. At least the moisture made her low cut blouse hug her tightly, showing off her 'little girls' to their fullest. Her long, slender, but now toned (from all the walking) legs also looked good, as her tight shorts were short enough to show them off, as well as her tight little rounded butt. Even in this damn rainy weather, I look pretty good, she thought to herself as she saw the fancy Lincoln pull up to the curb.

She slowly walked to the door, and saw the window slide down.

"I'm Mindy, do you want a date?"

"Yes, please come on in" said the man in the darkened car. It was hard to see him, and she always relied on her sixth sense to recognize trouble before it started. As he opened the door, the overhead light came on and she knew immediately whose car it was and quickly turned to get away, but a couple of hands came from someone who had silently moved in behind her pushed her roughly inside the car. "Don't be shy Mindy, c'mon in," heard Mindy, in that deep baritone voice she had never wanted to hear ever again.

Mindy cringed when she heard the voice from the back seat. She knew immediately who it was. His street name was Pain, and that was what he and his minions inflicted on all those unlucky enough to get on his bad side. Before she could even try to get out of the car, a rope came from behind her and held her tightly to the back of the seat, and she felt the first punch to her jaw. Her scream became muffled as a gag was tied tightly in her mouth and around her head. The second punch came to her stomach and her body tried to double up in pain but could not, being tied so tightly to the seat.

"So, you ready to listen now little tranny bitch?"

She shook her head yes, hoping the punches would stop. They didn't, as the next one went right to her eye. She just about passed out and could barely make out what the top pimp in the area was saying. She knew she heard something about how even trannies had to work for him in his area.

"But you tranny freaks can't work the same areas as my girls do. We don't want your kind and the types of customers you bring in around us." Mindy heard him screaming but it was almost like she was in a dream, a very bad nightmare. Just as she felt the car slowing down, she felt a punch right in her crotch. Had she not had herself packed up for work it would have caused a lot of damage. As it was the pain was numbing. She felt the rope being lifted up off of her, heard the door opening, saw the light from the overhead dome, then another punch to her face as they pushed her out onto the street side from the slow moving car. She felt herself rolling on the hard, wet pavement until she crashed into the curb. Then everything went black.

₪> * * <₪

Jonathan was driving home from another very late night at his office. They had been working feverishly to meet the deadline for a new software update to the web based giant that had moved him out to Seattle from his Midwestern home. It had been exciting to get this job with this huge company and to move out to the coast. He had never even seen the ocean or a mountain until he came out here. The long hours were starting to get to him a bit though, and he hoped things would settle down a bit now since the deadline had been met.

Lost in thought, he hadn't really been watching the traffic very closely, after all it was quite late at night. He really had to put on the brakes when the white Lincoln in front of him all of a sudden slowed to a crawl for no apparent reason. He braked in time and was just about to honk his horn when he saw the passenger side door open and a girl being thrown out onto the street. He pulled all the way over to the curb, stopped, and went running out his door to see what in the hell was going on. As he got to her, he could see she was breathing, although quite softly. He tried rolling her a bit to get her face away from being smashed against the side of the curb. She appeared to be unconscious. He started thinking about what he should do. He at first thought to pick her up and put her in his car to take her to the emergency room. He thought better of that however, as he had no idea of the extent of her injuries. Being thrown out of a moving car could have caused back and or neck injuries that any movement by an untrained Good Samaritan could possibly make worse.

He pulled out his cell phone and dialed 911 as he ran back to his car to turn on his flashers and get his umbrella and blanket out of the trunk. As he reported what was going on and where they were, he covered her with the blanket, and held the umbrella over her.

He waited what seemed to be an eternity. He thought he heard a faint groan once as she rolled over just a bit more. He could see she had been beaten pretty severely, with cuts and bruises around her jaw and a swelling black eye. He could see through all the bruising, that she was a lovely girl. Very long, dark hair, and an almost exotic look to her face. He couldn't believe that anyone would so brutally hurt such a lovely creature.

Finally, he heard the siren, saw the flashing lights, and waived the EMT vehicle down. He stepped back to let the trained aid workers do their job. Just as he was making his way back from her to allow the EMT's room, he saw her open her eyes and look at him. They were a wonderful color of blue that radiated in the street light. He thought he saw her try to smile at him and mouth "thanks."

The aid workers made their quick assessment, but as they looked at her clothes Jonathan thought he heard the male EMT say to his female partner, "another streetwalker beaten by her pimp." She had been running her hands over the girl's body to look for any other injuries, "TG" she said as her hands left Mindy's groin area.

Memories of Jonathan's brother/sister flashed through his head when he heard the female EMT's comment. All the pain and anger her death had caused came rushing back into his body. He remembered his silent vow to himself, if he ever had the chance, he was going to help the Transgendered as much as he could.

His older brother, whom he idolized, had confided in him when he was about eighteen, telling Jonathan he was transgendered. He had to spell out what that meant for his naïve little brother. Jonathan listened intently and saw the importance of what his brother was telling him. He went on to help his brother as much as he could. He went through all the highs and lows of the transformation process. He was glad his parents were accepting of the transformation as well. It was really an amazing process, for he saw his brother turn into a beautiful young woman. He was so glad to see his brother/sister finally happy. She would come in and confide all her secrets, model her new clothes and even show him the effect of the HRT's. Jonathan had watched his brother go through the inner struggles and pain before making the change. He also saw and heard her stories of the bigotry and hatred she was now facing from the outside. She had found a job in a clothing store and had met a guy she really liked. She moved into her own place and was doing really well. Jonathan talked to Sam (Samantha was the name her brother had decided on) almost every day in one form or another. He also spent several evenings at her apartment watching movies and talking. Sam confided one night she thought she was falling in love with Roger and was so happy. He was a wonderful guy, but she knew she was going to have to tell him about her being transgendered soon as their romance was progressing quite quickly.

Then one day Sam didn't answer her phone, any of his texts, and even the email he tried. This went on for a couple days and Jonathan got worried. He went to her apartment, knocked but she didn't answer. He put his ear to the door but didn't hear any sounds. He went to the store she worked at the next day, only to find out she hadn't been there for three days and hadn't called. Jonathan was really worried now and went back to her apartment to find the manager. The manager brought the key and the two of them walked into Sam's apartment to be hit with the awful smell of a decomposing body. They covered their noses with their handkerchiefs and continued through the apartment. It looked like there had been a huge fight as the furniture was overturned and broken. Several pictures were off the wall, broken, on the floor. They finally made to her bedroom. There she lay, on her bed, lifeless. Her face had been beaten savagely, as well as several parts of her body.

It looked like she had been beaten and crawled into her bedroom, took a bottle of heavy pain pills and an entire bottle of sleeping pills, laid down on her bed and died. Jonathan fell to his knees, bent his head to her side, and sobbed uncontrollably. That's when he had made his vow.

Jonathan was taken out his memory as one of the aids came over to get his story. They had also notified the police and a police cruiser pulled over to really make it a scene. The policeman had him repeat the story again, and asked for the license plate number of the Lincoln. Of course Jonathan hadn't gotten the plate number. He told the policeman he was just lucky he hadn't hit the car that for no apparent reason almost stopped in mid street. He didn't even think to get the plate number as seeing a girl being thrown out of a moving vehicle surprised him. He was starting to get the feeling he was being interrogated, like he had harmed this girl and was beginning to get upset.

By now, the EMT's had gotten the girl onto the stretcher and were wheeling her over to their truck. They had also gotten her back to consciousness and they yelled over to the policeman, "It was Pain again."

"Shit," Jonathan heard the policeman mutter not quite under his breath. "License plate number wouldn't do much good anyway with him. He always has his guys steal a car when they plan on roughing someone up."

"Where will they take her?" Jonathan asked the policeman.

"Over to the county hospital emergency room where they take all the uninsured."

"Where is that?" Jonathan asked and the policeman gave him the address and quick directions on how to get there. Jonathan had decided to follow through with his help, to make sure she was going to be helped. He had no problem following the EMT truck as they didn't seem like they were in too much of a hurry to get her to the hospital.

₪> * * <₪

Christine was so excited she had a hard time staying asleep. She finally gave up trying and got up at five AM. She showered, dressed, and made it down to the kitchen to start the coffee, have her wheat toast with an egg and went over in her mind how the day should go. Mindy's email made it sound like she was going to try to make the first morning ferry which left Seattle around six AM.

Mindy had not responded to her last email asking her if she needed a ride once the ferry got into the landing at a little before seven. Christine had already sent out all the emails to the nurse, doctor, and psychiatrist to come over and give Mindy a full physical and mental checkup. She hoped this wouldn't be too much for the girl on her first day, but she wanted to know for sure what issues needed immediate attention to help this girl.

She knew she had to tone down her own excitement, so as not to scare off her first guest. It was going to have to be a happy medium to control her own excitement, yet try to create it in Mindy. She was going to have to remember her demeanor from her teaching days, and the first day of classes. The difficult task of listing all the work that was going to be expected, yet instilling a sense of excitement to learn all that was available.

₪> * * <₪

Jonathan finally found a nurse that would help him locate Mindy. She took him to a large room with a lot of beds that had sheet type curtains surrounding them for "privacy". As he pulled the curtain back a little to poke his head in, he could see Mindy, now propped up in the bed and all her cuts bandaged. She now had quite a shiner on her right eye, and he could see the ice bag in her hand that he figured was supposed to be held against her swollen and bruising eye.

"Hi" she said softly, "you are the guy that saved me aren't you?"

"Hi, I'm Jonathan, I called 911 for you, they were the ones that saved you."

"I could have laid there for a long time, and who knows what would have happened to me, Pain could have sent another team to finish me for all I know. So, in my mind, you saved me." Mindy managed a faint smile with the last part of her comment.

"Anyone would have done the same if they had seen it all happen."

"You're not from around here are you?"

"Well, no, but why did you ask?"

"Because there doesn't seem to be any 'anyones' for girls like me, and I could have laid there for a long time. So, thank you, thank you very much, you did save me. By the way, I'm Mindy," she said reaching her bandaged right hand out.

"I'm Jonathan, and I think I will just give you a little tap, that hand looks like it is heavily wrapped."

"Oh my yes, they gave me some pretty heavy pain meds, sorry if I am a bit out of it."

As she finished, the ER doctor walked in officiously, with clipboard in hand. "There is no severe internal damage, and we have attended to all your cuts and bruises. You are free to go, but you should check back in a few days to take care of your bandages and get checked out again."