Miami: The Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your room is unbelievable." She walks over to the wall of glass and looks around, then turns around and eyes the room. Her eyes meet mine and she smiles.

"Would you like to head to the pool?" I ask.

"Definitely. I'd also like to see the rest of the hotel."

"You will." I assure her. Again with the bottom lip bite. I smile.

We reach the pool area and choose a couple chairs. There aren't many people around the pool. Music is playing throughout the area. Palm trees swaying in the warm breeze. It's quite lovely. A nice young lady drops off some towels for us. We are chatting about the perfect weather as Elena puts a small beach bag down and slips off her sundress. She reveals a matching 2 piece bikini and a body that would rival any here. I run my eyes from head to toe with true appreciation of the beautiful creature in front of me. As I'm finding out, beautiful in so many ways. I gaze at her intently. I take her by the hand and we start walking along the edge of the pool area. I've got a great idea. We stop at a small wooden hut that houses changing rooms located off to the side. I take a quick glance around, turn the door handle, open the door and gesture with my eyes for her to go in. She looks at me for a second, figures out what I'm up to and then squeezes my hand a little tighter, gives me that smile of hers and walks in as I close the door behind us and lock it. We could hear the music in the pool area and the waves crashing in the distance.

I step up to her and stare into her big eyes. She blinks, gazing back at me and discretely moistens her lips with the tip of her tongue. I run my hand thru her hair, placing it behind her ear. I lean over and kiss her neck in a few places. Slowly. Gently, but like I mean it. She lets out a little sigh. I switch sides and kiss the other side, then make my way to her lips. Our lips meet and we kiss deeply. It takes no time for me to lose myself and everything around us. I run my hands up and down her smooth skin, taking in every exposed curve. I reach her back, unsnap her top and it falls to the floor. As we kiss I caress her firm breasts one at a time, a perfect handful, stopping and circling her firm nipples with my finger. As we kiss I can hear her moan from within... it's soft, natural and very sensual. Our tongues lightly turn circles around each other in our mouths. I move my right hand down her body and slip it down the front of her bikini. As I do so I can feel her kiss intensify. My middle finger moving up and down easily separates her smooth lips and reveals a near puddle of wetness that she has made for me. For us. I slowly slide two fingers inside her tight body. She is beautifully warm and wet inside. I curl my fingers forward slightly and press slightly on her insides as I move in and out. I immediately find her G spot. She moans even more as our lips and tongues continue dancing together. Within moments her breathing deepens, her moaning increases, our kissing becomes more frenzied. I can feel her desperation to let go.

Her body tenses, almost paralyzes for a moment, as she climaxes so hard and long that she nearly collapses. Her body contracts and squeezes the fingers that I still have deep inside her. I continue passionately kissing her as her wave of climax subsides. I remove my finger from her and slide her bottoms off. She unties my bathing suit and that also drops to the floor, revealing my desire for her. I wrap both of my arms around her, grabbing her round ass with my hands. I walk her backwards until her back is touching the wall. I grab her ass tighter, picking her up off the ground. Instinctually she wraps her arms and legs around me where I stand. I move her legs over my arms so I am supporting her as I hold her by the ass. We line up perfectly and I slowly enter her tightness, enjoying the amazing sensation of being inside her inch by inch. Her pussy is so wet but tight as I fill her up. Once again our kissing intensifies, her moaning with each breath is intoxicating. I slide in and out of her as she pulses her hips with my movement. I thrust myself so deep inside of her that I can feel her very bottom. As she gyrates I can feel her rubbing her clit on me which turns her on even more. I move my hands down her ass a little and place them on her smooth wet lips, caressing them a bit with my fingertips. With each movement my fingertips feel my hard cock slide in and out of her now dripping opening.

Within a few minutes of this I can feel her begin to tense up again. Each stroke becomes more and more frenzied. Her tongue flicks wildly in my mouth and she moans deeply. As she reaches the very top I decide to let myself go as well. Her body once again tenses, she lets out a long moan even as we kiss and has such a deep orgasm that I can feel her body spasm all over. With that I thrust myself deep inside her one last time and fill her with everything I have. As I'm coming inside her I can feel her insides contracting on me, squeezing me as if to hold us together. We continue to climax together, enjoying every second of our release.

With her still in my arms I turn and sit on a changing bench that was in our room. She is on my lap, straddling me. I am still inside her as we sit kissing each other slowly and deeply. I touch her face with my hands then run them back over her head and thru her hair. She opens her eyes and we break lip contact. We look into each other's eyes. I continue stroking her face and hair.

"Well hello." I say to her with a bit of a devilish smile.

"You're trying to kill me aren't you?" She returns the devilish smile.

"I'd say you'll be just fine."

"If you say so." She kisses me on the lips and puts her head on my shoulder. The waves crash on the shore in the distance.

We emerge from the love hut after re-dressing ourselves and walk the path around the outside of the pool and re-enter from the other end. I bask in the warm sun as the thoughts of what just occurred fill my mind. We walk over to our chairs and have a seat. In our absence, two bottles of water have been placed by our chairs. We both crack them open, look at each other and bump our bottles together.

"Cheers!" I say to her nonchalantly, like nothing just happened.

"Cheers!" She returns.

"For some reason I'm kind of hungry, how about you?" I ask curiously.

"I am, lunch sounds good." She says smiling back at me.

I look around, catching a young lady's eye who then comes over to us with two menus. We order some lunch and a couple cocktails. I ask Elena if she would like to join me in the pool while we wait. She says she will join me in a few minutes. I jump in the long pool and swim around, enjoying the surrounding view of palms, sun and blue sky. I put my head back and float around, losing myself. When I look up again I see Elena swimming towards me. I'm still entranced by her beauty. She reaches me and smiles, her raven hair now wet and matted.

"The water is beautiful." She says as she pulls her hair back.

"That it is." And so are you I think to myself.

Her wet skin and brown eyes are captivating. We are standing in water about chest deep. I stare into her eyes, trying to read her thoughts, her emotions. She smiles as if she knows what I'm doing. Maybe she does?

"Shall we dry off and wait for lunch? I'd like to walk the beach after lunch. Will you join me?"

"I'd love to." She says.

We return to our chairs and ten minutes later our lunch arrives. We take our time enjoying our grouper salads and mojitos. They hit the spot nicely. We sit and relax in the warm sun for a while then decide to go for a walk.

We walk the boardwalk together and reach the white sand. Stepping off, the sand is pleasantly warm and soft on my bare feet, relaxing even. We turn and start walking down the beach. There are plenty of people on the beach but it is no way crowded. We walk in silence for a few minutes. Being the consummate introvert the silence and sun recharges my soul, giving me energy and strength.

"So, tell me more about yourself. I know a little bit but tell me more. You're obviously a successful guy, how did you get here? What do you see as your strengths and weaknesses?"

I didn't find her questioning as nosy as it sounded. Many people have accused me of being a private person. I like it that way. But I felt like I could trust Elena. Like I wanted to open up to her. I thought about it for a second and responded.

"Well, where do I start? I'm a rather driven man. I focus my sights on a goal and I achieve it. I've been accused of being quiet and intense. I've also been called an arrogant prick. I may or may not be, but I am guilty of not stopping until I get what I want. I've learned to appreciate the finer things in life and believe that nobody is going to hand them to me. I started my first business when I was 19, made my own path and followed it for the last 20 years. I like it that way. I'm deeply passionate about all the beautiful experiences in life. There are so many..." I trailed off there to let her absorb what I threw at her. I didn't want to mention the rather large fortune I had amassed as everyone interprets that differently and I didn't want it to influence what she thought of me either for good or bad.

"How about you?" I asked. "Tell me how you see yourself."

"I've been flying with the airlines for 15 years now, I started when I was 20. I've seen many great places and had many wonderful experiences. Honestly, the last 24 hours with you have been some of the most memorable. This by far is not a normal layover for me."

She smiled and turned away for a minute, then continued.

"I'm also a passionate person, I try to find something positive and even enjoyable in everything I do. In some ways I too have made my own path and walked it. Flying has been fun, I've seen lots of great places and met some nice people. My airline friends are my family. I live in a nice apartment with a couple other flight attendants. Never married or anything, travel has been my life. I'm just happy by nature, no reason not to be."

She looked at me and smiled, her brown eyes full of life, passion and kindness. She reached over and took my hand and held it as we continued walking in silence. I found it innocent and friendly enough so I enjoyed it for what it was, a connection between two people who's paths had crossed just 24 hours ago. It's interesting how life works like that.

"How about you? Ever married or kids or anything?" She asked.

"No. I've always focused myself on things I've wanted to accomplish. Family hasn't been a part of that. A few relationships, but to be honest some have found me a bit difficult to get along with as I can be a bit demanding and driven in my ways. I get it. My drive for success and independence always took priority. It may not have always been the best decision but it got me to where I am today."

"I understand." She replied.

I turn and look out over the ocean as we walk. Elena does the same, turning her head away from me. The bright blue water is mesmerizing as it shimmers in the sunlight. I refocus my eyes to look at her as she stares out into the water. Her features are striking. Her face, her neck, all the way down to the ground she is a thing of beauty. She walks confidently along the beach in her bikini, not caring if one or one hundred people are eyeing her. We decide to turn around and start walking slowly back to the hotel.

By the time we reach the hotel it is 4:30. I ask her if she has any dinner plans and she says no. I invite her to join me at the Asian restaurant in the hotel. She agrees so we stop by the front desk and I make a reservation at 7:00 for a table outside. The weather is perfect, in the 80's, and we agree it would be a waste not to take advantage of it. We stop in the lobby for a minute as she looks through her bag that we picked up from the pool area on the way through.

"I didn't bring anything else to wear, I should run back to my hotel and grab something nice." She says, a bit concerned.

"Not necessary." I say nodding my head toward the spa boutique. "Let's go have a look."

She looks a bit troubled but agrees. We walk into the boutique and she looks around a few times. She eyes a bright red sleeveless dress that would look amazing on her. I smile and coax her to try it on.

"But, it's $400.00!" she whispers to me. "I don't have that much money on me."

"You don't need to." I whispered back with a smile.

She proceeds to the dressing room and a few minutes later emerges. I tried to hold back a bit on my response but it was difficult. The red dress, her black her and smooth brown skin was nearly too much to take.

"Do you like it?" I ask.

"It's the most beautiful dress I've ever put on." She says as she eyes herself in the mirror.

The girl behind the counter nods her head and smiles approvingly.

"Then you must take it." I said.

Elena returns to the fitting room and while she does I sign the slip to have it put on my room charge. By the time she comes back out I am done. The girl that helped her puts the dress in a nice bag and thanks us.

"You seriously didn't need to do that, but thank you so much." She says.

"Beautiful women deserve beautiful things. Wear it in good health and happiness as a memory of our time together." I replied sincerely.

We take the elevator up to my room. We walk in, she sets her bags down and we walk out on to the balcony. The sea breeze is refreshing. We sit for some time enjoying each other's company but not saying a word. Eventually Elena turns to me.

"Would you mind if I used your bathroom to shower and get ready? I should be able to make due with the hotel offerings in there."

"Of course, make yourself at home." I replied. The thought of her naked body in my shower made me tingle a bit.

She gets up and heads to the bathroom. It's a large room with a huge glass shower. From the balcony I can see through the bedroom and into the bathroom. She doesn't bother to close the door behind her. I watch her remove her sundress and bathing suit then turn the water on in the shower. Even from here I can see the incredible curves of her smooth body. She glances out at me, smiles coyly and walks into the shower, closing the glass door behind her. I was not expecting her to be so open about being watched in the shower but it didn't bother her a bit. I walk in from the balcony and sit on the bed, not once taking my eyes off her. I think she knows that I was watching her in an admiring way not in a creepy sort of way. To watch her is such a sensual experience. I'm tempted to join her but I'd rather sit right here and watch the water flow over her.

All too soon she turns the water off and steps out. Her body glistens, her long hair flowing down her back. She peers over at me as she grabs a towel, throws a quick smile my way and starts drying off.

"I hope you don't mind me watching you Elena. Please understand that I'm not some creepy guy trying to get a peek, I truly admire and appreciate your grace and beauty. It's magnificent."

"Thank you, I've never been told anything like that before." She replies blushing a bit.

"Well, that's a shame because you deserve it." She smiles again and continues getting ready. I get up and walk back out to the balcony.

About 15 minutes later she walks out to the balcony wearing her new red dress. When I look up I can't help but stare, causing her to smile from ear to ear.

"What do you think?" she asks as she turns around in a circle like a model.

"I don't know what to say Elena, you look incredible. That dress looks like it's made for you." It follows her every curve perfectly, all the way to just below the knee where it ends, exposing her wonderful legs.

"There's no way I can make myself look good enough to accompany you to dinner so I will stay here and get room service." I state in a serious tone.

She laughs and thanks me. She's really quite modest for such a beautiful creature.

In an effort to try to complement Elena's stunning beauty I shower and dress in my favorite jeans and an off white Armani jacket with a light blue shirt. My trusty Ferragamo drivers on my feet. I'm getting the hang of this Miami Beach look, at least in my mind I am.

We take the elevator down to the lobby and walk to the restaurant. It's a beautiful modern décor inside and outside there are individual covered tables. We are seated outside under the swaying palm trees. It is getting dark outside, the remaining light casts shadows of the trees and makes Elena's skin glow and her curves defined. I look across the table at her. She smiles warmly at me.

"Is this ok?" I ask.

"It's better than ok. It's amazing, like a dream." She looks down at the table for a minute like she doesn't know what to say then looks up again. She almost looks like she wants to cry, her gorgeous eyes appear teared up. She bites her bottom lip a bit.

"I've done a lot of wonderful things in my life Jonathan. This has been one of the craziest and most wonderful 24 hours I've ever had. Thank you."

"It's been my pleasure, Elena. Truly it has. I've enjoyed every minute of it since I first walked onto that plane." I reply sincerely.

The waiter comes over, introduces himself and asks if we'd like water and cocktails or wine. We decide on more Mojitos. Can't go wrong there. We look through the menu and make some decisions. The waiter returns with our cocktails, we order dinner and chat a bit. Elena shares with me that she has to leave for a trip tomorrow afternoon. I hadn't decided whether to leave tomorrow or Monday but will most likely make it tomorrow.

We talk a bit more. We pause every few minutes to take in the beauty that surrounds us. The moon has risen and glows through the big palm leaves. There is a light ocean breeze that gently tosses Elena's hair around her face. She has a radiance about her that glows from the inside out. It's captivating.

We enjoy our delicious dinner, taking pauses here and there to talk about various topics such as hobbies, travel and so on. She often becomes animated in her conversation, especially when she speaks about something she is passionate about. It's quite infectious. She has such an amazing positive energy about her. I find it easy to get drawn in and to want to talk and open up to her. It's unlike me.

We finish up and take a walk around the hotel grounds. We walk by the pool area, see the cabana and she snickers quietly. I look at her with a confused look like I have no idea why she is laughing. She stops and as she looks up at me her eyes go from light hearted to serious and deep. I reach over and touch her face softly, then lean in and kiss her deeply on the lips for just a moment. She opens her eyes, looks up at me and smiles. We continue walking until we get to the lobby.

"Would you like to come up?" I ask.

She nods her head.

We take the elevator up to my floor and walk the hall to my room. We enter and I take off my jacket. We walk out onto the balcony, looking out over the moonlit ocean. All we can hear is the sound of the waves and the breeze blowing the palm trees below. We each sit down on a lounge chair and continue enjoying the silence.

Without a word Elena gets up and walks over to me. I look up at her and I as I do she swings a leg over me and straddles me. She hikes her dress up a little to sit on me then leans over and locks her lips onto mine. Our kisses heat up quickly and within no time our tongues have joined in. Like so much of Elena, her kiss is deeply passionate as well. As we kiss I run my hands up and down her body, enjoying every curve. My hands follow the length of her back down to the top of her lovely ass. As I rub her ass she lifts up a little so I can pull her dress up further, revealing a now bare ass. I like this no panties policy we have. I continue running my hands all over her ass and up her smooth back. As we kiss I can feel her move her hips forward and back, rubbing her bare pussy against the firmness under my pants. It's quite an erotic sensation. Her movement and pressure increase on me, my hands placed firmly on her ass move back and forth with her. She moans as she starts to lose herself.