Miami: The Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we continue to kiss I move us enough that I can get my feet on the floor. With that I move her hands down my back so she is wrapped around me and I stand up. As I do she picks up her feet and wraps her legs around me while never breaking the seal of our kiss. I walk into the room with her attached to me, lay her on the bed and continue kissing her while I lay at her side. I break for a moment and pull her beautiful red dress over her head then place my hand on her firm breasts, gently caressing them, paying special attention to her now hard nipples. I move my hand down her belly and continue further to her smooth lips. I gently stroke each of her lips, up and down, up and down, top to bottom from her clit down to her ass. Deep moans come from within her as she moves her hips up and down with my movement. As my fingers come back up from caressing her ass I use one of them to open her lips and follow her split upwards. It's incredibly wet. At the top I circle her clit with my wet finger. She writhes in ecstasy. With my palm flat on her mound I run my hand up and down. I keep pressure on her clit with my palm and use my two fingers to enter her wet opening. As my palm follows her lips down I enter her deeply then move my hand back up, pulling my fingers out, keeping constant pre4ssure on her. Up and down, in and out. Within a few minutes I feel the familiar tension building. I continue, no faster, no slower, while I let her build up and build up until she suddenly stops kissing me, looks me longingly in the eyes and can barely murmur.

"Pleeeeaaase don't stop, I'm coming so hard..."

Her body convulses as I continue sliding in and out. I can feel her insides squeeze my fingers tightly with each contraction. She buries her head in my neck and lets out a whimper. As her climax subsides we lay there together, her breathing slowing down a bit. I slowly remove my fingers from inside her. As I do she breathes a little moan in my ear then reaches down and unbuttons my shirt, opens it and then does the same with my pants. She rolls up on her side then sits next to me with her legs crossed. Her big brown eyes are still filled with so much passion and desire. She slides my pants off and throws them on the floor. She then takes her warm hand and starts to stroke me softly. I was already quite hard but her gentle touch quickly hardens me up further. Her touch is the perfect pressure, soft but stimulating, powered by her seemingly insatiable desire.

I close my eyes and enjoy her amazing touch. She then leans over, kisses me softly on the lips and rolls her leg over me so she is now straddling me looking down at me with her legs folded at my sides. She leans forward on her knees, starts kissing me again then picks herself up off me slightly while reaching her hand between her legs. She places her warm hand around my throbbing cock, slowly strokes it a couple more times then places the end of it in her parted wet pussy lips. She sits back on me and I can feel myself slowly sinking inside her. Her body is so warm and wet inside. Our bodies connected in so many places, now it's my turn to let out a moan as the sensation is beyond belief.

Elena pivots her hips back and forth causing me to slide in and out of her. At the bottom of each stroke I can feel her rub her clit on me. I take her head in my hands and caress her head and hair as our kissing continues to get more and more heated. I run my hands down her back then place them on her hips as she lifts up and down. I'm completely lost in every part of her.

She then shifts a little, pushing herself all the way down on me. I'm completely buried inside her. As she's pressing down on me she rocks back and forth, rubbing her clit on me. The movement becomes more and more frenzied as she starts to climb to a climax again. In response to her climb I can feel my own climax approaching but I'm determined to hold it so she comes first. Her body starts to tense up, her kissing gets deep and slow then she pulls her lips off mine and stares deep into my eyes as she continues to climax. Her beautiful brown eyes locked onto mine like she's seeing my soul, my heart, my very being. It's all too much. I push myself as deep inside of her as I can, my hands still on her hips and come so hard I thought my heart would stop beating. Over and over I pump her full of every bit of juice I have until I have no more. My now softening cock has nothing left to give. With her eyes still on mine she leans forward, kisses my lips then turns her head and places it on my shoulder.

We stay in this position for some time, our breathing in unison with each other. I place a hand on her head and caress her face. The last thing I remember Elena had rolled off me and was lying next to me. When I opened my eyes again the sun was shining through the glass. Elena was curled up next me. I was on my back, she was on her side facing me, one leg and one arm placed on me, her face nestled into my side. Her long black hair spread out on the white sheets. It's been a long time since I woke up next to some one.

Elena stirs and opens her eyes a bit. She looks up at me with her amazing brown eyes.

"I'm sorry." She says. "I fell asleep and haven't slept that well in a while."

"No apologies, I did as well and I don't mind one bit." I said reassuring her.

"I need to get going soon, I need to leave for the airport by noon" She said.

"I understand. Do you have time to grab some breakfast first?" I ask.

"Sure, do you mind if I take a quick shower first?" She asks in her morning voice.

"Of course, it's all yours." I reply.

She kisses my cheek and rolls out of bed. I watch her walk across the room completely naked. In fact, I could watch her walk naked around the room all day. She heads into the bathroom and turns on the water. I watch her walk in and close the glass door. She turns around to see if I am watching her again and of course I am. This time I am going to join her though. I proceed into the bathroom and walk up to the shower door and knock lightly on the glass.

"Who is it?" She says inquisitively.

"It's the plumber ma'am, I've come to fix your pipes."

"Oh good, do come in." She says with a giggle. "I love getting my pipes fixed."

"Well hello there." I say as I step in and close the door.

We kiss, then hold each other for a moment while the warm water washes over us. We then soap each other up and rinse off. It's a rather sensual and practical experience all in one. We step out, dry off and get dressed, ready to grab breakfast. Elena grabs her beach bag, places her clothes in it and takes it with her.

When we reach the restaurant we ask to sit outside in the warm morning sun. It's another beautiful day but I would be lying if I said I wasn't sad to see Elena go. We enjoy our breakfast together but in the occasional silence I feel like there are things that we want to say but neither of us do.

When we are done we get up and walk out to the outdoor patio area where there are couches and chairs surrounded by gardens and palm trees. We sit for a minute. She reaches over and takes my hand, holding it in hers. She looks at me with her big brown eyes. When we stare into each other's eyes it's like she's reading me, like there's a connection to my soul that she can see. She bites her lip then looks away from me.

"I hope we will see each other again Jonathan. I've had such an amazing time in every way with you." She says sincerely.

"I would love to see you again soon Elena. Please give me a call when you have a block of time again. I will fly to wherever you are and meet you." I say.

"You can do that?" She asks.

"Easily and willingly."

"I will look forward to it." She says.

She stands up, wraps her arms around me and then kisses me deeply. For those few seconds I am once again lost in her. How can this be after only a few days? As she walks away she turns, gives me a little wave, blows me a kiss and walks out of the courtyard and out of sight. I stand there feeling momentarily lost. It's hard for me to believe but yes, lost.

I walk back up to my room and start packing my bag. I call my travel assistant and ask her to book me a car and a private jet back to Boston this afternoon. I sit on the balcony looking out over the sand and blue water, digesting the weekend and wondering what Elena is doing right now.

THE END...for now.