All Comments on 'Mia's Late Awakening Ch. 03'

by AudreysO

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whoa!!!!

This is one of the hottest stories I have read in a long time. And this is not even my favorite genre. All I can say is, I can't wait to read chapter 3

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Really good story. I hope you continue it. Can't wait until the mom is kicked to the curb and Mia fills the role, i know that's a ways off like happily ever after but one can hope.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 9 years ago
Wow - Over The Top!

Just reading this chapter put me over the edge. Came without any physical stimulation. More please!

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Keeps on improving.

Love Mia's sweet innocence and naivety. Beautifully written. Five stars once more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Gawd I love this Audrey ;). I want to be daddy sooOo bad! If it happens, I'll be curious to see down the line if her brother catches on and comes to her, or if she gets the itch for him and slips into his bed in the middle of the night!

....gotta say though, her momma is a huge ass fucking bitch!! Its a wonder the whole family hasn't divorced her ass, lol!!

Manhattan_At_ArmsManhattan_At_Armsover 2 years ago

This is so fucking hot to read. I've reread this so many times and came each time! I LOVE the dirty talk and nipple playing (my top two favorite kinks) and the way you describe pussy eating is the best I've ever read! I cannot wait for you to write more about them! So good! Thanks for sharing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous