All Comments on 'Mia's Late Awakening Ch. 04'

by AudreysO

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 9 years ago

So she's 18, going to an ivy league school, been kissed & out on dates before, but didn't know what an orgasm was? Come on if your gonna making them this dumb don't try to make them perfect or smart lol. It literally makes no sense. Other than that I really like the story.

YunieYunieabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed but...

All chapters are wonderfully written but the taking her virginity is not realistic.

daddy1950daddy1950about 9 years ago
Great series

Unlike Yunni, for me the intercourse was realistic, a father concerned not to hurt the girl he loves is what I would expect. It lessened the sexual impact to a small degree, but that's the difference between porn and erotica. Perhaps she was too naive, but again it's perfectly feasible. I like to think that there girls who maintain their innocence for a few years beyond puberty.

Thanks for a wonderful insight into a young girl's sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
When Mia lost virginity she should have felt more pain pretty unrealistic.

You should have made her feel more pain when her daddy took her virginity. The virginity part wasn't realistic, you should have made that part longer because that was the main part of the story, Mia wanted her daddy to fuck her, but the virginity part was to short you should have made her bleed when her hymen was broken. Otherwise the story was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

everyone talking about how this isnt realistic enough, guys. 1st, its a great bloody book, 2nd, does it really matter just stfu n masturbate bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hot story

Deliciously written and sensual story. From a woman's perspective I thought the way Daddy took Mia's virginity was well written. Guys, it doesn't always involve pain or bleeding and for the record, the hymen can break during exercise without the woman even realising. More and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Mmmm, pretty good! Hell, I want some of that pussy thats so tight you can complain about it squeezing your finger! Lol ;). Thanks for the story!

lgustosmiolgustosmioalmost 7 years ago
Great Work

I've been reading porn for about 60 years. And, yes, the young ladies ignorance and innocence in these times does stretch the imagination, but it's still one of the best erotic short stories I have ever read.

Very well written as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Thrillingly hot.

anondaughteranondaughterabout 6 years ago
Critics.

The critics on Lit kill me. Your story was very hot, I came really hard. Her naïveté was a bonus for me, the whole series was great. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Breathtaking

To phrase it in the vernacular I’m more accustomed to; That’s the sexiest story I’ve ever read, and I’m an avid reader. Truly an erotic journey between 2 people very much in love. I laughed, I cried,(at the emotion you so vividly described) and I attended to local matters directly related to the eroticism. I feel certain you understand. I truly hope you continue this wonderfully, colorful tale.

Viper7792Viper7792about 3 years ago

Just finished all 4 chapters at once cause I just couldn't stop. I read Daddy/daughter stories almost exclusively and let me tell you, this was definitely one of the hottest and most realistic I ever encountered. It feels like description of what really happened (with a bit of fantasy on top). All the emotions, feelings an thoughts, insecurity, love, everything felt so real. I would give 10 starts if I could. One of true gems on this site.

raindr0psraindr0psover 2 years ago

Hot, sweet, & consensual! I don't know why this combination is so rare on the site, but this story has all 3 with both characters loving & lusting over each other just as much.

TeepeaTeepea7 days ago

This is the kind of Daddy/Daughter story I like. It wasn't abusive, but sexy and seductive, not too fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous