Mia's Late Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He growled against her thigh and she looked down to grin at him. His eyes met hers and he returned her smile. "Good girl," he said and she felt his praise like a caress all over her body. Then he brought his hands down between her thighs. He spread her labia with one hand and stayed that way for a moment. If she weren't so on the edge she would have probably laughed. Her Daddy certainly did seem to like looking at her pussy. The idea of it had her clenching said body part and he inhaled sharply. Now she did giggle and said, "Fingers and tongue, please."

He laughed again and Mia's heart swelled with love for this man. She wasn't afraid or uncertain about their sexual activity any longer. As lame as a lot of people thought it to be, she'd always wanted her first time to be with someone who loved her and she loved in return. She stopped thinking a moment later when he slid his two fingers into her tight channel. She immediately and automatically clamped down around those fingers. They sure as hell didn't tell you in sex ed how good it felt to have a man's fingers sliding in and out of your pussy. He continued to fuck her with his fingers and then he started circling her clit with the tip of his tongue again. Her thighs began to quiver and the muscles of her stomach tightened up along with her nipples. She couldn't be still so she pushed her pelvis to meet his fingers with each inward thrust. Mia played with his thick, dark hair and ran the balls of her feet up and down his back.

Daddy changed the position of his hand so that his fingers were like a hook inside of her body. He rubbed right there and the pressure in her pussy intensified exponentially. "Oh God, oh god," she moaned and thrust her pussy harder against his fingers and tongue and face. Then he drew her clit between his lips and sucked. Mia screamed and arched her lower body up and off the bed as she shattered. She was vaguely aware of Daddy grabbing her ass with one hand and holding her to his mouth as he continued to suck on her and fuck her with his fingers. It finally began to feel like too much and instead of holding him to her she tried to push his head away. He held her tighter and continued what he was doing and to her shock she came again. Not quite as hard this time but still. Mia hadn't known she could orgasm like that let alone twice.

"Daddy," she said as she lay there panting after he'd shifted his mouth and fingers from her pussy to her inner thighs. She could feel her body still shaking and convulsing but otherwise she didn't feel like the same person at all. Then he moved up to lie beside her. He turned her face to his and kissed her. She moaned at the wetness and the taste of her on his lips and tongue. She rolled closer to run her hands over his sweaty, heaving chest.

"I love you, Mia."

"I love you, too," she said and smiled at him. Then she reached between them and grasped his hard, throbbing cock and began to stroke him. She kissed his chest and flicked her tongue over his nipples and he jerked his hips. She moved her mouth to his jaw and licked him there, too. Then she kissed his mouth before softly asking, "Are you going to take my virginity today?"

He jerked against her again, hard and almost violently, while giving a harsh groan and shutting his eyes. Then he reached down to wrap his hand around hers and stop her motion. He opened his eyes and looked into hers before asking, "Do you want me to?"

"Yes," she replied with a nod. Then she felt some insecurity over his hesitation and chewed on the inside of her cheek. "Don't you want to?"

"God yes," he groaned and shut his eyes again. He leaned his forehead against hers. "Mia, we - no," he said with a slight shake of his head. "I," he said emphatically and opened his eyes to look at her again. "I've crossed so many lines with you."

She couldn't help but laugh. "You're worried about that now?"

"Mia," he began but groaned again when she squeezed his cock in her hand.

"Daddy," she said and leaned forward to kiss his lips. "We can't uncross those lines. What's done is done so let's cross the finish line. I want you to be my first."

They continued to stare at one another for several long, heavy moments. Then he admitted in a quiet but intense voice, "I want that so fucking bad. I want to be the one to slide my hard cock into your little virgin pussy and make you a woman."

"Yes," she said breathlessly, her heart rate kicking up again. "I want that, too."

Then he finally pushed her to her back and tried to settle himself between her thighs. "Open your legs wide for me, baby." She did and bent them at the knee, her feet flat against her mattress. They both looked down between their bodies. He groaned and she swallowed the extra saliva pooling in her mouth. She loved the way it looked to see her naked pussy cradling his equally naked cock. She especially loved the way it felt when he started rubbing against her. He pressed down with his hips and ground his flesh against her clit. "Fuck," he said. "You are so wet, Mia."

"Yes," she agreed and thrust up against him. "Slide into me now."

Instead of doing that he leaned down to kiss her while they continued to grind against one another. He took her hands and laced their fingers together while their tongues swirled and her pussy grew wetter from his rubbing her clit. He released her mouth and bent his head to lick and suck at her nipples. It sent direct jolts of pleasure to her pussy and she jerked her hips against him. He mumbled something and she wiggled her hands free of his in order to touch his shoulders, slide her hands down his back and grip his fine ass. She pushed down on his ass while thrusting her hips up and grinding harder against him. At the same time he sucked hard on one of her nipples and she shrieked as she had another orgasm. While she was in the throes of it he reached between them and grasped his cock. He positioned it at her pussy's entrance and looked into her eyes.

Mia was afraid he was going to stop so she opened her legs wider and pushed on his ass. The very tip of his dick was in her and she felt stretched already. She had a moment of alarm and took a deep breath to try and stay calm. Her action had him sliding in a bit more and she gasped. It did hurt a little but also felt really amazing to be stretched and filled at the same time.

"Jesus," he groaned and she looked up to see his eyes shut and his jaw tight as if he were clenching it. "Hold still, Mia. Baby, please just stay still for a minute." His breathing was erratic and his face was a little red. There was sweat around his hairline and she took in a slow, deep breath. He moaned again.

She reached up and ran the tips of her fingers over his cheek. "Daddy, are you all right?"

He met her eyes and gave a harsh laugh. "That's what I should be asking you."

"I'm fine," she admitted with a smile and squeezed her pussy around the part of his dick that was inside of her body. "But I really want to move."

"Baby," he said through his teeth. "I'm trying not to hurt you."

"You're not hurting me. I feel great - stretched but great. Are you all the way in?"

"No."

Mia smiled then lifted her hips. She felt his dick slide further into her pussy and she moaned. "Oh Daddy, I like the way your cock feels inside of me."

He grunted, flexed his hips and eased the rest of the way into her body. He hit her somewhere deep inside and she gasped at the slightly painful but still exciting feeling. She moved slightly in an effort to diminish the discomfort. "Be still," he snapped and she froze beneath him. "Sorry," he breathed into her ear. He kissed her neck, licked her collarbone and nibbled on her lips. Then he took a deep breath and pulled the tiniest bit out of her before sliding back in. "I didn't mean to snarl at you, Mia. It's just that your tiny pussy feels so fucking good gripping my cock. I was afraid to come on the spot."

She grinned up at him and felt a mixture of sexy and powerful. "Can I move now?"

"Not yet," he replied and kissed the tip of her nose, causing her to giggle. "I need to know how you feel, baby girl."

"I feel great."

"Did I hurt you?"

"Just a tiny bit," she replied honestly. "I'm not hurting now, though. I feel really good but I also feel like I need to move. And surprisingly, I feel like I could have another climax. And I really," she said and squeezed her pussy around him. "I really love how your cock stretches my pussy, Daddy."

"Ah hell," he grunted and pulled out of her just to snap his hips and slam back in. She gasped over how good that felt. "Wrap your gorgeous legs around me, Mia."

She did and the change in angle had her gasping again. He thrust in and out of her several times and she jerkily met his thrusting. She couldn't have been still any longer had her life depended on it. She saw him look between them and heard him grunt in satisfaction. He obviously liked the view as much as she did. He moved his hands to grip her ass and she held onto his shoulders as he began to thrust faster.

"Mia," he panted. "I'm not gonna last, baby. Your little pussy feels so fucking good."

"That's ok," she said and dug her nails into his back as she came once more. "Daddy," she screamed and he slammed into her again before pulling all the way out and lurching up to his knees. Then his hot come was shooting from his body all over her stomach and breasts. The look on his face as he came was so sexy to her. She couldn't believe she had made him feel that way. Here she was, barely breathing from her latest orgasm, with his come still hot on her nipples and belly and she wanted to fuck him again. They looked at one another and started laughing. He moved to flop onto his back beside her and grab her hand with his own. Once they could breathe normally they looked at one another. He gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and said, "Thank you, baby."

"Thank you, Daddy. Can we do this again?"

"Yes," he replied and they lay there grinning at one another for a few more moments. Then he asked, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Me too. Let's get cleaned up and go out for dinner."

"Sounds good," she said and got out of her bed. If she had her way she was going to have one hell of a summer fling before heading off to college in Autumn.

12