All Comments on 'Michael and Elle'

by Justbecause1011

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

I'm looking forward to the increaasingly intense interaction between Shane as he further dominates this loving, married, cuckold couple, please write more.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
It's complicated!

It is complicated the relationship between a husband and wife in a cuckold relationship. I know, I have been sharing my wife with other men now for eight years and beginning about three years ago she turned me into a willing cuckold and our lives have never been better. People not in this life style will never get it or understand but the look on my wife's face when she cums on another man's cock and he fills her with his cum is precious and priceless. Please keep writing and don't let the naysayers deter you from exploring your fantasy. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Hit Shane with an attempted rape charge, or at the very least, sexual assault/battery, and he'll 'understand'.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a wimp of a husband. He should just put the panties on that his wife wants him to wear. The he can suck Shane and let him take him up the ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustbecause1011@Justbecause1011
123 Followers
*** I can also be found on Wattpad under Alexis_Green_Writes If you would like to chat or ask questions please feel free to get in touch **** To everyone who has read, commented and voted on Devil Mine and Within thank you! Part four of Devil Mine has been submitted for po...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES