Michael and Elle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm" is his quiet answer.

"Honey I'm curious, has anyone ever fucked that sweet ass?" I murmur against his hair.

I feel him jerk slightly "No Elle."

"Would you like me to?"

"If that's what you'd like Elle" he says quietly.

"Well it's something we can think about." I say with a smile. I know if I insist he'll let me do whatever I want to that lovely body. My mind spins at the thought of having him bent over as I take him with a strap on, god that's sexy. I give him a soft kiss on the temple "I love you Michael."

"I love you Elle" he says with a smile. I gather up the dishes quickly, bring him a coffee and then go tidy the kitchen. I know he'll be leaving soon and I'll need a few minutes to put on the rest of my outfit before Shane gets here. When he's finished his coffee he comes into the kitchen to kiss me goodbye, it's a long lingering kiss that makes me cling to him.

I wait til I hear the car pull out of the drive way before hurrying upstairs to put on a garter and stockings. Not a moment too soon too as I hear the doorbell ring just as I finish getting my heels on. I walk calmly down the stairs trying not to trip in my excitement.

When I get to the door I can see Shane through the glass, he's not alone. I open the door inviting them in. Shane gives me a quick kiss as he walks past me to hang up his jacket "Elle, this is Jason" he says and then I'm face to chest with this very good looking, very tall black man.

He leans down and brushes my lips mummering "Nice to meet you Elle." If I would have been wearing panties they would have been very damp at this point.

As we move into the living room Shane explains "I met Jason last week, he's looking to be a in a threesome. I immediately thought of you."

"How very thoughtful" I say quietly.

"When do you expect Michael?" he asks.

"He should be back in about an hour or so" I say with a smile.

"We shouldn't waste time then" Shane says leading me over to the back of the couch, placing one of my hands on the back, directing me to lean forward. He turns back to Jason and says "Elle is a good little slut, she never wears panties when I come by" he lifts my skirt to show him.

I can hear Jason's indrawn breathe as he spots my garter and stockings "Sexy" he says softly moving closer.

"Elle spread your legs like a good little slut." I immediately step my feet farther apart and arch my back, offering myself to them.

I feel Jason's fingers slide along my slit "Nice and wet. You're right she's a good whore." My hips start to rock as his fingers slide back and forth. I hear a zipper and open my eyes to see Shane offering me his cock to suck, I immediately start to lick and suck. "Wow she's a horny little slut" I hear Jason say, just before he lowers himself to devour my pussy. I whimper around Shane's cock, partly in fear.

Shane holds my head as he fucks my mouth. "Make her cum Jason, she gets really fucking tight." I make a panicked little noise. "You'll really like it." Jason starts eating in earnest forcing me closer and closer I'm screaming around the cock plundering my mouth, my hips bucking against Jason's lips.

Thank god Jason is holding me open with his big hands, my legs go out from under me when I cum. I hear Shane say softly "That's it oh yeah." Still holding me I feel Jason stand up behind me, I have no idea when he took his pants off but there is no mistaking the weight of his cock resting on the crack of my ass. Oh god it feels huge. He rubs himself on me holding my hips tightly. "Mmmmm give it to her." Shane moans pushing his cock deeper into my mouth.

I feel one of Jason's hands disappear between my legs then his cock probing the soft folds of my pussy. I try to pull away when he starts to enter me, he's so big, but his hand is like a vice on my hip holding me in place as he pushes further stretching me. "Jesus she's tight" he moans once the head is in. His hand moves back to my hip as he starts to work his cock in further. When he gets to about nine inches he stops giving me little strokes.

Shane pulls out of my mouth. Leaning close he asks "Do you like that Elle?"

"Yes" I whisper breathlessly.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes" nodding helplessly.

"Do you think you can take it?"

"Ooooh yes" I moan.

"Give her all of it man" he says as he moves away. I know he's taking a video on his phone, probably to taunt Michael with but I'm so focused on the cock inside me I can't do anything to stop him. A few more inches and Jason is buried in my pussy, I can hear him breathing heavy fighting for control.

"God that's a nice pussy" he growls. He leans forward pulling down the straps of my dress, freeing my breasts. He squeezes them hard as he gives me a few shallow pumps and then drives his cock into me.

I can't make a sound as Jason pounds my pussy. I can barely breathe, I can only take what he's giving me, gripping the back of the couch, my head thrown back in ecstasy. I can only imagine how it looks, my eyes closed breast swaying with every thrust. "Where do you want my cum Elle?" He grinds out as he thrusts.

"She loves to swallow" Shane answers.

"Is that right Elle?" Jason demands fucking me hard, I nod quickly. "God what a good whore" he says, "come here" he pulls out and spins me around, I drop to my knees my mouth open, ready. Jason strokes his massive cock a few times then shoves the tip in my mouth filling it with cum. There's so much I almost couldn't take it all but I managed. I give him a good suck milking him with my hand to make sure I've got all of it. He groans when I kiss the tip.

"Wow Elle" he says when I stand. I smile up at him wiping the corners of my mouth with my index finger.

"What did I tell you" Shane says walking up behind me cupping my breasts, rolling my nipples before giving them a pinch. My hips push back against him of their own volition. Jason tugs my dress down over my hips, it falls to my feel. "Go upstairs Elle. You know what I want" Shane says in my ear.

"Yes Shane" I say smiling at Jason.

I go upstairs as directed, when I get to the bedroom I go to the dresser, open a drawer and pull out a small whip. I place it on the bed and then hop up next to it, my cheek pressed against the mattress, ass up, legs wide, back arched, completely exposed. I can feel my pussy getting wet in anticipation as I hear them coming up the stairs. When Jason sees me he turns to Shane "Where do I get one of these."

I can hear the appreciation in his voice. "Well if you do a good job I'm sure she"ll invite you back. You may need to be okay with her husband watching but I think it's worth it" he says with a smile. He points to a wingback chair in the corner "Why don't you have a seat, this shouldn't take long."

"I do love a good show" Jason says as he moves to sit.

Shane walks over to me running his hand over my back as he picks up the whip. Jason stares silently as Shane runs the handle over my skin. "Remember the rules" Shane murmurs.

I'm looking at Jason as I answer "Yes Shane." My eyes close as the handle moves over my pussy, dipping in slightly. Oh I'm sore from Jason's cock already, this is going to be tough. When I feel the business end of the whip against my skin my legs tense. I'll have to fight every instinct I have to hold still. The first crack of the whip takes me by surprise, I jerk involuntarily, damn.

"Elle" Shane says "What did I tell you?" he grabs my hair pulling my head back.

"To hold still" I whisper fighting back tears.

He let's go of my hair with a shove and says roughly "Give me your pussy." Reluctantly I tilt my hips further. The sharp crack of the whip catches me right next to my clit. I cry out into the mattress. "Good girl" he mutters running his hand over my ass. The next crack raises a welt on my ass but I hold still. It takes another two before I flinch "Dammit Elle" he growls.

I tilt my hips again, this time it catches me at the entrance to my hole. I'm breathing heavy staring into Jason's eyes. I can see he's turned on, his cock is twitching with every strike of the whip. I smile slightly, and take a deep breath. The next one catches a lip. The pain blooms inside me, I bite my lip moving slightly. Another crack as it hits my pussy again, I tilt my hips again and am rewarded with another strike on my pussy.

"Dude" Jason breaths, "she's doing it on purpose."

"I know" Shane answers "She loves to have her naughty little pussy whipped. Don't you Elle?" I nod slightly which results in another blow. I moan softly. My breath catches as I see the whip drop next to me. I feel Shane's cock slide up and down my aching slit. My hands fist in the comforter as he slides in stretching me, oh god that hurts. My pussy is throbbing as he draws back and drives his cock into me. I smile at Jason through a veil of tears, licking my bottom lip as I stare at his cock. He takes the invitation and comes over to the bed, crawling in right under me. Without asking I start licking his cock, revelling in the taste of us mixed together.

That's how Michael finds us. His wife naked except a garter belt, stockings, and heels, his best friend buried cock deep in her bright red pussy, ass covered in welts while she licks a strangers massive black cock.

I hear his indrawn breath as he stands in the doorway "Elle!" he whispers.

"Hi honey." I murmur between licks.

"Hey Michael." Shane grunts between thrusts. I moan as he pounds me. God it's so good. I hear Michael move to the chair and sit. I know if I look up his hands will be gripping the arms of the chair tightly. He's probably fighting to keep from pulling me away from them.

I hear his sigh as I take Jason's cock in my mouth "So beautiful."

Shane's pace is increasing as he fucks me mercilessly. I whimper every time he drives himself into my aching slit. His hands grip my hips pulling me back to meet his thrusts. I moan louder around Jason's cock.

Shane slams into my pussy filling me with hot cum crying out in ecstasy. A few short thrusts as he runs his hands over my up thrust ass. I look up to see a stricken look in Michael's eyes. "Michael" Shane says stepping back, "you should get your wife ready to fuck Jason again."

"Again?" Michael croaks standing and moving to the edge of the bed. "Elle?" he says softly.

Shane takes his arm leading him to the other side of the bed to my exposed pussy. "Come on man" he says giving him a little shove.

I feel Michael's hands moving over the welts on my ass, gently, trying to soothe my abused skin. His hands move to my pussy pulling me open gently, I moan when his tongue meets my skin. He licks the cum from my lips before his tongue enters me drawing the cum from inside into his mouth.

Shane leans close to Michael and whispers "Make her cum." We all know why he wants that. Michael slowly fucks me with his tongue before moving to suck my clit. He knows I'll cum hard if he does that.

My head bobbing on Jason's cock, hips rocking against my husbands soft lips I explode. Michael continues to lick as I catch my breath. I feel Jason's hands on my head pulling me to him "Come on Elle ride this big cock, I want to cum in that tight wet pussy." He pulls me away from Michael turning me to face him. I straddle his hips while he holds his cock at the ready for me.

Michaels eyes are glued to us as I work Jason's big cock into me. When I've taken all of it he looks into my eyes "Elle" he says softly, my hips rock and my head falls back as I moan softly. Jason's big hands grip my waist as he lifts me up stroking upward with his big cock.

"Oh god yes" I breathe looking back into Michael's eyes. The bliss on my face is unmistakeable. Michael is watching fascinated by the huge black cock disappearing into his wife.

"Damn she looks beautiful when she's being fucked." I hear Shane murmur.

"Oh yes" Michael answers.

"Do you like that cock Elle?" Shane asks.

"Oh god yes." I cry out between thrusts " Soooo good" I moan. Jason's hands release my hips, I hold myself up to take his thrusts, while his hands move to my breasts squeezing them hard.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jason cries out pulling me into his lap hard. Three of us can see his balls tighten as he fills me with cum. We're all quiet as Jason and I catch our breath. "Michael," Jason says, "you are one lucky man."

"I know" he says softly, looking into my eyes. I smile at he him, my heart swelling. Oh I love this man so much.

Later while Michael and I are in the bath together he gets a text from Shane. I know without looking it's the video of Jason and I in the living room. I rest my head on his shoulder and listen in silence as he watches it, I feel his cock getting hard against my back.

"Elle" he says softly, " you really are beautiful when he fucks you."

I smile as I look up at him, "thank you honey."

"I love you Elle." He kisses me deeply.

"I love you Michael".

The next morning I still think I'm the luckiest woman in the world despite the fact that I had to sleep on my stomach because of the welts and bruises on my ass from last nights play session.

I feel the blanket being lifted off me and hear Michael's quick indrawn breath "Oh Elle" he whispers, "Why do you let him do that to you?" I feel him brush my hair away from my face and his lips touch my cheek. "Why Elle?" I sigh softly, we've had this conversation before and I am just not in the mood to rehash old arguments this morning.

I open my eyes smiling up at him "Good morning Michael."

"Good morning Elle."

"Are you forgetting something?" I ask.

"I thought you might want to skip it today considering."

"No Michael I never want to skip that. I can't think of a better way to start the day." He smiles as I roll onto my back, offering myself to my husband .

"Yes Elle" as his head dips and he captures my lips in a toe curling kiss. He crawls into bed between my legs, stretching out over me.

Things are a bit different this morning, not the usual claiming. Today I'm treated to soul searing lovemaking at it's finest. By the time Michael is done caressing my body I couldn't possibly feel more loved, cherished, just utterly worshiped.

Once he's made me cum twice with his tongue he slips a pillow under my hips taking care with the bruises on my ass. When he slides his cock along my tender slit my breath hisses between my teeth. He looks at me sharply "Elle are you sure you want this right now."

I smile "Oh yes, I need you Michael ."

"Then you should have me Elle" he says quietly. He starts to ease his cock between my lips, it's taking everything I have not to express any of the pain washing over me. I breathe a tiny sigh of relief when I've taken all of him. I pull my legs wide as he leans forward bracing his hands on either side of me.

When he starts to move in me it's exquisite. The pain intensifies every sensation as my husband slowly draws back then fills me again. "Oh god Michael" I moan. My hands slide down his chest to rest on his hips as he pumps.

"Elle you're so beautiful" he groans leaning down to kiss me. We rock together til I feel him swell inside me filling me with his warm cum. We lay together foreheads touching as we catch our breath.

"I love you Michael." I whisper brushing my lips across his.

"I love you Elle" he answers deepening the kiss.

"What's for breakfast?" I ask brightly when he pulls away. He laughs as he moves away from me and reaches for my robe.

"Greek yogurt and fruit."

"Mmmmm my favourite" I say standing and putting the robe on.

"The coffee should be ready too" he says slipping into his robe. He takes my hand and leads me down to the kitchen.

He watches me closely while we're sitting at the table. My movements are careful and measured. Yep those guys used me very hard last night.

"Honey, I think you're right about Shane." There's a question in his eyes "I don't think I want to see him anymore. His surprises are a little more than I can handle and I think he's just going to get worse".

Michael nods slowly "I think you're right Elle. What he did to you last night..." He trails off but the hurt in his eyes is plain.

"I know honey. I think he's better off with finding a true sub and training her the way he wants." I can see relief in his eyes.

"What did you think of Jason?" I ask. His head dips forward and I see his shoulders shake slightly, when he looks up again I can see he's laughing. "What? He seemed really nice when Shane wasn't egging him on. Plus oh my goodness he was good looking" Michael smiles and shakes his head. He stands up walks over to me and plants a kiss on my forehead.

"Yes Elle, he's very good looking. We should have him over for dinner sometime." I can hear him laughing softly as he walks into the kitchen.

I know what he's thinking, I'm not at all interested in how good looking or how nice Jason is, that I'm only looking for a chance to ride that big cock again. And yes that's definitely part of it but I really do think he's a nice guy. I'd like to see what he's like with out Shane influencing him. I realize the danger in seeing a play partner so often and so quickly but I'm very tempted to take the chance.

As it turns out I'm not the only one thinking of flirting with danger. Jason sends me a text while I'm in the shower. "Elle you're amazing. I can't stop thinking about last night. I'd love to see you again."

Michael reads it to me as I'm drying off. I smile as I move the towel over my legs, it falters slightly as I catch a glimpse of my bruises in the mirror. As much as I enjoy rough play and some pain I don't enjoy how it affects Michael. That look in his eyes when he sees the marks left on me. I know he feels like he's failed me somehow but nothing could be farther from the truth. By allowing me the freedom to explore my sexuality he's fulfilled me in ways I couldn't have fathomed before I met him.

"What are you going to tell him?" Michael asks looking up from my phone.

"I don't know honey. Maybe sure we should get together again sometime?"

"What if he wants another threesome with Shane?" He asks.

"I'll tell him we'd need to find someone else."

"Yes, you have others you can ask" he says softly.

"Yes darling." I say with a quick kiss on the cheek. I hear him sigh as I walk past. "Honey, I said I'd give up Shane, not the others" I say slightly exasperated.

"Yes Elle" he says quietly stepping into the shower. I know he's still hurting over last night so I don't rebuke him. Instead I wait til he's out of the shower, towel wrapped around his waist, walk up behind him wrapping my arms around him.

Pressing my lips against his back "Michael" I say softly.

"Yes Elle."

I give him a squeeze "I love you" he pulls my hand from where it's resting on his waist, planting a kiss on my palm.

"I love you too."

For the next three days I declined offers for play dates. It wasn't easy, I passed up several lovers I knew were guaranteed to provide a pleasure filled evening. But I felt it was important to focus on Michael and I for a little while.

Oh there were moments when my focus blurred a bit, like when we went out dancing. I'd spotted this gorgeous younger guy with a stunning ass. I couldn't help but stare as he moved in time with the music. I know Michael saw my smile when we made eye contact. The jealously written on his face when the younger guy came over to our table was pretty clear. I got his number anyway, smiling as I put it in my phone. I definitely want to sample that delicious body. Finding out Julian is a sub was just icing on a very tempting cake.

The next day I hear from Shane. He wants to see me and isn't happy with my decision to end it. He blames Michael. He ignores my protests and insists on seeing me, to hear it from me directly.

When he shows up after work that afternoon I let him in reluctantly. I'm busy making dinner, Michael will be home soon. When he crowds me against the counter with his big body my resolve almost falters. I know if I relent I'll have that big cock forced into me and be ridden to a massive orgasm.