Michael and Elle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've made my decision Shane" I say quietly. I feel his hands on my hips, his mouth against the back of my head.

"Can't we talk about this" he murmurs pulling my skirt up.

"No Shane" I whisper. Fuck, I can feel my pussy getting wet.

"Come on Elle. You know I'll fuck you hard, just the way you like it." His hands slip under my skirt and hook the waistband of my panties easing them down over my hips.

"I know" I groan, pressing my hands flat on the counter. My panties fall to the floor, his hands flip my skirt up onto my back as he pushes me forward. "No Shane" I breathe, "please don't."

Holding me down with one hand his other slips between my legs running his fingers over my dripping wet slit. "Mmmm I think you want it Elle, you little whore."

"No Shane, I don't. Please don't do this." His hand disappears and I hear his zipper. My legs wobble slightly, god I need it.

"Liar" he growls running his cock along my slit, shoving the head inside.

"Please Shane" I beg trying to pull away, my hands on his where they're gripping my waist.

"Lying little whore" he groans as he shoves himself inside me. My breath explodes from my chest as the pain radiates from my pussy. Oh god that feels good.

"Stop lying Elle, tell me you want it" he growls drawing back.

"Please" I whisper and I'm rewarded with a hard thrust "No."

"Lying slut" as he draws back again.

"Nooooo" I moan when he slams back in.

There's a menacing note in his voice when he leans over me and says "Then fight harder." Oh god he feels so good.

"I can't" I moan softly.

"Then tell me you want it" he says grabbing the back of my right leg, lifting it, shoving my bent knee onto the counter. Jesus he's so deep. I shake my head. "Say it" he demands as his thrusts pick up speed.

"No" I breathe but I feel my hips push back.

"That's it whore. Take it."

"Yes" I whisper, my head falling forward in defeat. I feel his hand in my hair pulling my head back as he drills himself into me.

I don't hear the door open or Michael's footsteps as he pounds me. I don't see the look on his face as I moan "Oh fuck yes, I want it hard. Oh god yes!" I don't hear him as he moves into the kitchen to find his wife bent over the counter being fucked hard by the friend she said she wouldn't fuck anymore.

I don't know he's there til just as I'm cumming I see his reflection in the window. I can't stop the scream building in me even with the image of Shane's smug smile as he sees Michael behind us. His hand releases my hair and grips my hip pulling me back hard. I whimper in pain. "Lying. Fucking. Whore" he growls as he pumps hot cum into me.

The only sound in the kitchen is Shane and I breathing heavy. Finally he pulls out of me and I slide my leg off the counter, yank my dress back down and spin around to face him. "Elle." I barely hear Michael over the blood pounding in my ears.

I take a step towards Shane looking up at him. "How dare you"

"Clearly you wanted it Elle. You need to stop lying to yourself, stop lying to Michael."

"I don't want you anymore. You need to accept that. Now get out."

"You heard her Shane" Michael says quietly, taking a step forward "you need to leave."

"Fine I'll go." Looking over his shoulder at Michael, "But Elle you need to stop trying to convince yourself you don't want me."

"Out" is all I say in response. He gives me a smile and the turns to leave.

The shaking doesn't start til I hear the door close. The tears hold back til I feel Michael's arms around me. "I'm sorry" I whisper, "I couldn't stop."

"Elle I should have been here" his hands moving on my back "I'm so sorry angel."

"I hate that he has this hold over me."

"Me too angel."

"Why can't I just say no to him?"

"I don't know angel." Michael says quietly, pulling me in tightly.

But he does know. He knows because it's the same hold he had over me in the beginning. The very same.