All Comments on 'Michael and Jason'

by vtangent

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
chrisr357chrisr357over 7 years ago
A nasty piece of work

Lets hope in the sequel that Robert goes to Home Depot, buys some bolt cutters and removes the lock.

Both Jason and Michael get shot point blank in the low spine by an unknown assailant ending up in wheelchairs.

Nikki gets drugged and wakes up in a Mexican whore house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel PLEASE!

I think the title says it all. Very hot and would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

great story of a real LW!! Annony is an old ugly fat fag!!

malcomdoesitmalcomdoesitover 7 years ago
Wow Wow Wow

Very kinky, very hot. Ill add my vote below for a sequel, would love to read more and/or read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very kinky!

Loved it ... I know some people might be a little skittish about the guy-guy contact but seriously people, get over it.

Would love to read more too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife and I BOTH Loved this

very sexy and very kinky. probably should also be in the non-consent section but also totally belongs here too

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not complete

without three murders.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 7 years ago
Repulsive

To me this was completely repulsive, but to each his own.

StormXStormXover 7 years ago
Not in the mood?

I am not sure why, maybe I am not in the right mood tonight for this type of story. Regardless this didn't read to me like a story based in our reality.

Robert is a man, we assume he is in love with his wife. There is no indication that he shared a cuckold fantasy with her, nor was there any indication she had a extra marital lover. His being tired up was introduced as mutual agreed foreplay.

Next thing you know, she is introducing her (Stereotypically) big dicked lover and friend for a long session of husband humiliation, sexual and physical abuse.

Actually I can suspend belief enough to accept the situation. Where the story fails for me is the husbands reaction to all of this. In the real world I believe that any normal male (and remember the author does not provide any reason for the reader to believe he is not normal) would experience shock, surprise, fear for his physical safety, betrayal by his wife and lover, and anger/rage at the manner of her betrayal. Seems to me any normal male would react by struggling against his bonds until he is exhausted or only long enough to realize he can't escape.

Anger and fear for ones safety is not an aphrodisiac I have ever heard of. Surviving the ordeal might result in a raging harDon and lots of endorphins, but in survival mode a human will focus all their energy (mental and physical) on surviving. Even individuals that freeze do so because they are completely focused on trying to comprehend the situation. So the ever present hard on in this situation I find very improbable. And without the eternal hard dick and associated feminist myth that a man can't think with a hard on, nothing the husband does makes any sense.

So I wonder at what point the two cocksmen and wife begin to get worried when hubby isn't hard and his eyes lack the sparkle of lust or love. Do they try to entice him to participate in the scene? If so what could they do to convince him this is something he wants to participate in? After raping him, when they leave will they really untie him or will they want a head start. In the real world, would the wife, who orchestrated this indirect request for a divorce, who has no real physical ability or other leverage to control hubby once he it's released... Will she calmly untie him and sit there dripping her lovers cum? If she is completely stupid?

I enjoy a good BTB story. I also enjoy a good cuckold story and non-consent story. In the end a good story is just good. But for me, a good story requires characters to behave true to themselves. For example you can write about a shy man who EVOLVES into Casanova, but having a shy man suddenly turn confident and suave without the evolution just means he is acting out of character and the story loses its internal logic, and therefore fails.

Like I said, maybe I am just not in the mood tonight. Good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was icky an' I dinnent like it.

Robert passed out from the unwanted imprisonment and abuse and the intense sexual display while he sat, bound to his chair....the chair his grandmother had given him as a highschool graduation gift. When he awoke, much later, it was dark in the room and he was still bound and gagged, his head and ass aching from the punishments and sexual abuse Jason had given him. It was clear Nikki had been with him a lot...they knew each other too well to be acquaintances. Michael was obviously less familiar, but certainly had foreknowledge of Nikki's quirks and kinks....all of which, when added to the several hours of physical and sexual abuse, both hurt and enraged Robert. It was supposed to be a game they played together. Nikki had gone way off the reservation...and her guests had left Robert with no doubt that Nikki was addicted to their cocks and aggressive sexuality, having fallen completely out of love with Robert. Now, he was no more than a toy to taunt and abuse.

So their marriage was at an end. And things were going to change.

In the several hours between waking and first light, Robert resolved to change the "game". He was not her cuckold, he was her husband. Their "play" was to have included her being a hot-wife on occasion, but she had adopted new rules and "gameplay" without so much as hinting that it was going to be very different for him from now on.

Still bound and aching from the hours in his bonds, bleeding from his wrists and ankles, owing to the rigor and physical stresses of his hours left no torture, Robert saw his wife's form, laying across the bed as she slept. She had a faint smile on her lips, so,we hat obscured by the dried cum on her face and mouth and in her hair. She was awash in it, her pussy even now, leaking into the massive wet spot on their bed.....the bed he would never use again.

He couldn't believe that she thought it funny that Jason would drug him and abuse his ass so casually. He determined that both Jason and Michael would pay dearly for their mistreatment.....but that would be a shadow to the misery he would rain down on Nikki, who had betrayed him utterly and completely when she fucked around on him in secret and then set up this little shop of horrors for him. Oh, she would know pain and sorrow....like what he had known just a few hours ago.

It was nearly four more hours before Niiki awoke and she laughed at him when he tried to plead with her to let him go. His jaws ached from the hours with the gag clamped into his mouth, keeping it painfully wide open. His look changed from pleading to clear rage and his growl changed her humor to instant fear. "You don't want to make me mad, hunny-bunny", she said petulantly. "If you do, I'll just leave you tied up and call the boys back for more fun this afternoon."

He slumped and looked defeated, his mind sketching out more plans and how to execute them quickly and clandestinely, while Nikki was as work.

Nikki went into the bathroom, took a shower, then filled the tub with hot water and scented oils and soaked for nearly two hours, saying,"I'm so sore from all that big cock in my mouth and my pussy and my ass last night. Jason and Michael really rang my chimes!" Robert was reminded of the one time Jason brought him over to participate, setting him up to fail and her ugly retort at his attempts to play a role in her fun. That was the moment he knew, with the irritation evident in her voice, that they were over.

Ending her bath and taking her time to lavish soothing oils, lotions and crimes into her skin, her breasts, vagina and ass got especially careful and lengthy treatment to ease her lingering discomfort. She fairly purred as she rubbed oil into her pussy and ass, coyly looking at Robert and talking to him as she would a small child..."OOoooooohhhh, this oiled feels so good in mommy's sore pussy, hunny-bunny.cmommy's ass and pussy got such a workout last night, I just won't be up to playing with your little winky for days and days!"

The slight was made even more hurtful for the fact that his hardware wasn't small. He wasn't pornstar big like Jason, but Michael was only marginally longer and not as thick. It was part of her new game to belittle, insult and hurt him in every way possible and at every opportunity. Donning her white silk robe, she went downstairs and made herself coffee and a light breakfast, which she enjoyed while texting her "boys" about the fun they all had last night and making plans for an even more outrageous repeat in two weeks. Robert was unaware of this planning, but was in a great deal of pain for what was now nearly fifteen hours of immobility, his arms, legs and mouth all bound in unnatural and painful positions and kept from moving even modest amounts to relieve the strain on the joints.

Two hours later, Nikki came upstairs and again talking baby talk, tried to smooth him as she slowly unbound him. Relieved of all but his cock cage, he lay immobile and in great pain, as his joints sharply complained about their long binding. He groaned and writhed in pain for nearly another hour, before he was able to get up on his hands and knees and crawl into the bathroom to relieve himself and clean himself up. Niiki had been angry at him and scolded him like a school marm for pissing on the carpet in the night, but he had remained silent, not speaking a single word since she had scolded his attempt to bring her pleasure, turning and purring at Michael in the same moment and after Jason fucked his mouth and ass last night. He had nearly defecated in his chair waiting for her to release him. Now, he took care of himself. He cleaned up as best his aching joints would allow, took a long and very hot shower, then dried off, shaved and took four Acetominephin for the aches and pains. He knew he would have to eat soon, but his nor,ally huge morning appetite was effectively quashed for his pains and other, greater concerns.

As he emerged from the bathroom, Niiki looked slightly worried, showing for the first time in over 24 hours any concern for Robert at all. All of the last day had been dedicated to taunting, torturing, belittling, demeaning, hurting and humiliating him. "Well," he thought sardonically, "she never was good at half measures." He silently dressed not responding to anything Nikki said to him, finally leaving the room and the scene of his utter debasement with a silent scowl at Nikki. She followed him into to the kitchen, her attempts to engage failing, her concern slowly replaced by growing panic as he stoically fixed a light meal for himself, then grabbing his keys, walked into the garage, grabbed the small bolt cutter from us tool chest, got in his car and drove away. Nikki was now totally convinced she had gone too far, but still failed to understand where she went off the rails.

Robert spent the rest of the day making arrangements for his plans to "square-up" with the party boys and his whoring wife. His first act was to cut the hasp of the small lock off his cuck cage and toss the whole affair in a dumpster. He did the usual with the bank accounts and credit cards to separate himself from Nikki, and leaving just enough in the household accounts to cover the household expenses for the next three months.

He knew he would have to play at being OK for a few weeks, because he was going to have a medical procedure done in Brazil and needed time to recover before completing his planning and preparation and executing operation "Make My Day".

He had left his cellphone on the dresser, frustrating Nikki's attempts to locate him. She had become increasingly frantic as the afternoon progressed into evening finally collapsing in tears and finally falling asleep about midnight, when Robert had failed to return or call. This was not her Robert, who had always been so kind and solicitous. She was going to have to straighten him out for causing her such worry!

Robert quietly entered the house, no longer home to his mind, and made his way to the first guest bedroom. He was up by five am the next morning, leaving a note that work required an out of town trip for the next several days. He would call when he got settled. His trip was to go to a clinic in Brazil for a surgery that allowed him to cum buckets, perform with almost no refractory time, and increased both the length and girth of his already significant cock.

Yup, things were going to get interesting in about three weeks....but that is another story, that includes Robert tying Nikki up while he fucks the living daylights out of two gorgeous, giant fake titty pornstar/strippers that he'd gotten to know very well n the ensuing weeks and had convinced that they would enjoy their evening immensely....of course the "tips" he promised them would ensure they would be agreeable and raunchy fucking for hours with his impressive cock and his massive ejaculations would ensure their constant enjoyment. And Nikki was going to learn to LOVE sucking cum-filled pussy between the long hours she would spend with a cock gag modeled after his somewhat enhanced equipment wedged in her mouth. The huge dildo attachment to her new Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator, also molded from his cock, would ensure she would cum almost constantly for the entire event, ending the evening passed out from so much intense stimulation and constant sexual overload...unlike the utter deprivation he had been forced to suffer......all while Operation "Make My Day" got underway in various locales around town. By the time she got up and moving around the next day or afternoon (she always slept into the afternoons when exhausted by the prior days' or evenings' activities)...she would find hubby had moved out, the house put up for sale and a process server popping her gum as she asked Nikki to confirm her name and handing her the service for writ of divorcement that would fill her future, along with rather impressive list of civil and criminal charges Robert and his Attourney had compiled from the videos their ho,e security system had captured of the evening.

Meanwhile, both Jason and Michael would find their jobs had been made redundant by forced downsizing, their cars' engines seizing up the first time they started them, their rented condo and apartment managers evicting them to accommodate "improvements", and both being served with civil and criminal suits for a similar list of infractions, including felony endangerment, criminal torture, unlawful restraint and sexual abuse. The arrests would come shortly after that, and they would both, the video being the best evidence, spend a great deal of time, coming to intimate terms with "bubba" Kozlowzki, who was a lifer with a taste for boys with "good gear".....just that almost no one measured up to his hardware....

Ah, well....one must make amends to keep one's self respect.

Oh, the story was pretty well presented, but, if you can't tell by now, I am one of those, "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" kinds of people....and I loathe these bound and suffering cuckold stories. If your's was event moderately different or in so,e way unique, as might have higher praise, in spite of my personal preferences, but it reads like a remodeled summer rerun. Not much to intrigue or excite and lots of distasteful behavior coming from wifey and her new friends.

Sorry, I can't give you much more to go on. It doesn't pay to beat a dead horse.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 7 years ago
Mocha?

What is mocha? Mocha is coffee. So I pressume Jason is black because in all the stories that I have read Blacks are the only people depicted as animals. Taking the mans wife then abusing him in front of her. While it was supposed to be a game between a husband and wife it sure didn´t seem like a game. Why would she let anyone abuse her husband is beyond me. Maybe she just is not into him as he thinks. After all she did agree to another date with them. He should dump her cheating ass. And I hope you´re not planning another story where the husband gets back at her. Waste of time. The only reason I read this stories is to see if the hubby ever grows some and puts a stop somewhere down the line.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tried

I tried to read it, but I just laughed and.left. This is a silly, sick story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Robert when untied got his Glock put 3 slugs in his traitorous wife and hunted Jason and Michael down and put 3 slugs each in them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous