All Comments on 'Michael and Jessica's Sexual Slaver Ch. 04'

by a_random_user

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
james_38671james_38671over 10 years ago
great

oh yes just like my wife and i have expereinced so very hot and real life

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

Excellent story. I know this kind of thing actually happens when a white wife becomes black owned. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

Man, I've been looking forward to this story for so long! Absolutely the best series of stories ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story!

Excellent work. I can't wait to read what's in store next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more!

Shawn will take Jessie to meet his bfamily. Bra less with no panties 6 inch pumps and hot pants short sleeve shirt, Jessie will attract attention of Dad and Shawn's two brothers plus resentful look of his domme looking sister. Shawn will humiliate Jessie for her racism and she will get slapped on face by the stern bitch sister who will domesticate her by having her lick toes clean. Dad will get blow job and stretch herf out with monster cock. Brothers filll her to brim. Sister makesbher clean house naked while get bitch spanked and slapped. She will come home totally broken and in love with black sister as submissive slave plus all inner traces of racism and insolence totally wiped out. A great candidate for black domestication and babymaker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A long, deliciously slow saga of erotic submission

I like the pace and tone of this story series-- it's very leisurely, letting the reader stew in the slow changes. Unlike some series, it doesn't fill in every little detail or jump madly ahead into unbelievable degradations. There's a moody fatalism in the married couple and a kind of 'wait and see, enjoy the journey' attitude in their dom. Each entry has a nice, plausible kind of sexual danger to it-- acts of wanton exhibitionism that never quite get caught. They're doing dirty and degrading things, but the consequences haven't become so destructive that they can stop or want to stop.

Anyway, I do hope this story will continue. I don't mind if there's a very long wait between chapters-- I just want to encourage the author not to forget it entirely, to come back and revisit these characters when the time feels right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent, would love to see more

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

great story, but I like more seduction and detail. Jessie watching her hubbys eyes as Shawn makes her moan. but I read, "after a few hours"? huh?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous