All Comments on 'Michael Begins His Exploration'

by cuckietex

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago

I'm looking forward to the next installment too!!!...pam xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice start

can nimagine just how he felt.

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 11 years ago
Familiar....

Sadly, or ironically....every last word of this sounds far too familiar.

I'm still fighting these demons and have no real reason why anymore. I have an x-wife that has set to destroy me at every opportunity. She has gone so far as to tell my children about my perversions.

Honestly, that's the only difference of my life and this story thus far.

I don't know this author but, if you're going through any of this real time......I wish you luck.

More luck than I had.

cuckietexcuckietexover 11 years agoAuthor
thanks for the interest...part 2 ready!

I hope you enjoy the gradual journey Michael is taking!

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 11 years ago
titilating

An intriguing beginning. Am anxiously awaiting what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great start

I remember the first time I bought nylons, panties & bras for myself. I too wanted to tell the salesgirl that the clothes were for me. Actually, the next time I bought some panties & bras I think the salesgirl knew the clothes were for me. She gave me a big smile and said "I hope you're happy with what you bought." I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter of your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
similar to my situation

This story is similar to what's happened with me. My wife too found out about my fetish for cross-dressing and my membership to a gay bath-house. She wasn't sleeping with other men but she reacted the same way as your wife. She called me a "closed fag" and actually that is true. I have explored my sexual desires since she moved out and now I'm an avid cocksucker and I've even started bottoming for hot men with big cocks. Your experience in Walmart is similar except that I think the salesgirl knew the clothes were all for me. I bought panties and bras too in sizes that fit me, so she knew. It actually turned me on knowing that she knew.

I can't wait to read the next chapters of your story.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
great start

This is how I feel right now in my marriage. If my wife found out about my cross-dressing and my membership to a gay bathhouse, she would react as your wife did. She would call me a "closet fag" (she would be right) and then say that she wouldn't be surprised if I dressed as a woman in private (which I do). After she leaves me, I could then dress up more often and also go out in public cross-dressed. I also love going into women's clothing stores and buying lingerie for myself. I often tell the salesgirls that the clothes are for me. It's a bit embarrassing at first but it's also so exciting to tell a total stranger that I'm a sissy CD.

I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story. This is a great start.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous