All Comments on 'Michael Jackson Masquerade Surprise'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Like

I like how you incorporated prejudice in the story and twisted it to the benefits of the characters. Some writers avoid that but it's present either in the relationship or out of it. Great Writing. Looking forward for more interracial stories.

Gigi

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

Who allowed this story to go to print !!!!!!!! excuse me whitemen want to be black..............? Why would this author want to make a mockery of M.J's AND MLK'S MEMORY with a story like this. Sorry a waste of story you mighttttt have talent but it did not show in this story.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
Trying out two shades of coulor Joining into one

great story both funny in parts horny in other part. so all in all brilliant.

love the way you write none better. more stories from you is what we want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mockery?

Your bashing is showing. Just because you don't like this author is no reason to bash her story. I didn't read any mockery, just great writing.

I found the story realistic and enjoyable. I've always had a fantasy of being with a black woman and I imagine this story is typically how it would go.

Thank you author for bringing my fantasy to life. Some of us appreciate good writing and this is one of the better interracial stories I've read.

I agree with the first poster in the fact that too many writers are afraid to broach the subject of racism and prejudice, but this story was extraordinary how the characters were developed and in using the dialoge to show who they were.

I loved it, I truly loved this story. I could see the characters. Great job, author. I shall see what else you've writen.

Thank you. Oh, and I gave you a 5 vote, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I liked it. It was lighthearted, fun and real. I saw no mockery in the story. I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It Is What It Is...

...a story. It was funny and sexy and truthfully, change the setting to a university, it would almost be my story. A lot of long meaningful talks, a willingness to open up to love and some really hot sex along the way and we've been married for ten great years. So, your story was a light hearted reminder and I thought it was entertaining with a hotness factor. Hope you write again!

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you to everyone who has read, voted, and taking the time to comment on my story. You're feedback is much appreciated.

I had fun writing this story. I'd like to see more interracial couples.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

A Nice Read.

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago

Your premise is good, but you didn't develop it like you could have. There were missed opportunities and too many mechnical errors. You used "through" for "throw", "they'll" for "there'll", "an" for "and", etc. You occasionally jump back and forth b etween present and past tense. Also, in your movie references it is not necessary to give actor and character names. It makes it to wordy. Just give the actor names; the reader will follow it, and it is less cumbersome.

All in all, not a bad story. I liked the way he helped her overcome her preconceptions, and the lovemaking was nicely understated but still very erotic. I too have harbored a fantasy of being with a black woman, one I have fulfilled more than once, and I loved the experience and will hopefully experience it again, whether with one of them or someone else. Of course, this doesn't mean I wish I was black; it just means I am open to what can happen between lovers regardless of race. To call it a mockery, however, might be too strong.

By the way, to a couple of readers who left comments, please be able to put a proper sentence together when commenting. It makes you seem ridiculous otherwise, and your comments become hard to take seriously, regardless of your opinion.

Please write some more. You have a take on interracial romance that I like, and I think you can improve on this to give you readers a lot of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just a question: didn't MJ's trademark wasn't one glove only?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous