Michael Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found it hard to focus on Riley, who had come now anyhow. She managed somehow to slip out from me and turn around to kiss me as Sokolov continued to pump away at me. He slid back again to grab my hips as he sped up before plunging his dick as far into me as he could and coming in me.

I'd been a woman for only 24 hours and was already having a man fuck me. Not exactly what I had in mind. On the other hand, I already had an in with Sokolov. Well at least he had it in me. That ought to get me something.

The rest of the evening was kind of a blur of me and Riley, me and Sokolov, and Riley and Sokolov. He seemed to focus more on me than he did on Riley. I mean she is cute as hell, but she is boyish, where I was quite femme, and I guess he's more drawn toward femme. I kind of wished he'd fuck her a little more and me a little less, but it is what it is. After a while we all got tired and passed out for the night.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, around 7am, Riley woke me up, and Sokolov was not in the bedroom.

"We need to get dressed and leave. He wants us out of here."

As we left the bedroom, Sokolov was in the main living area.

"The two of you need to get cleaned up and change clothes. I want to see you both at the club at 9am. Popov, you have a job, one thousand a week to start."

"Thank you, sir."

"Now get out of here. I have business to take care of."

Riley hustled me to the elevator and we went down to the lobby. Sokolov's driver was waiting for us with the limo. He drove to a building I didn't recognize. Riley spoke as she was getting out of the limo.

"I have to change. I'll meet you at your place at 8:30 and we'll meet him there."

The driver took me to the building where my flat was - at least my flat as Michelle. I had not given him the address, so either Riley told Sokolov who told the driver, or Sokolov has had me checked out and tracked my flat. I guess there is no hiding while I'm in this op.

I quickly showered and changed into a more conservative skirt and top with midlevel heels. That left me some time to document what happened on the laptop I had. I was glad Riley went to her place, as that gave me some privacy. I didn't get into the details of the sex with Riley or Sokolov, but wrote out generally what happened, encrypted it with the most secure encryption we had available and sent it to a secure cloud storage site where my boss could pick it up.

I might not know much about Sokolov's illegal operations yet, but in 24 hours managed to get a foot into his organization. I did not save any files on the computer and made sure any temp files were wiped and overwritten. I want no one to check the computer and find what I've done. There is too much at stake.

Promptly at 8:30, Riley knocked on the door. She was dressed in slacks, a business like top, and nice flats. She had on a little makeup, and of course, I'd put on some basic makeup. She looked at me, smiled, and gave me a quick kiss.

"Let's go. We've got enough time, but we don't want to be late."

"If we have time, maybe we can grab a coffee on the way?"

She held up two cups of coffee in a carrier. I smiled and kissed her.

"Good choice on the outfit. He's fine with me in slacks, but you're better off in a skirt, at least for now."

"I couldn't believe he offered me a job that quick, and at that kind of pay to start."

"You're beautiful, you speak Russian, and your background checked out. Besides I'm sure he expects you to be in his bed pretty regularly."

"Along with you?"

"And just you and him sometimes."

"I'd much rather be with you."

"So would I, but let's be real. He's basically going to get what he wants."

"But we can still spend the night together?"

"Sure, but he's already told me not to move in with you."

I was actually relieved at that. If she moved in with me, I'd have a hellish time reporting in on my op.

"What does a lesbian bring to a second date?"

"A moving van."

We both chuckled. An old joke, but too much truth.

"He'll share you with me, but share only. He won't take second place with any woman."

"And I don't have any say?"

"Do you want your good job? And if it works out the way he expects, I suspect you'll be making easily twice that pretty soon."

"I can't believe this has happened so fast."

"It can fall apart just as fast. Now some of what he does is legally questionable. If you have a problem with that, turn around and go back now."

Legally questionable? He has legitimate businesses, but a lot of what he does is outright criminal. Ignore the prostitution, drug business, gun running, and loan sharking. He has people killed and beaten for crossing or betraying him. He has had businesses robbed or even torched for not paying protection. That's why I'm even here. I sure can't tell Riley that though.

"I've had some minor run-ins with the law, but mostly when I was younger. I can cope with it."

We arrived at the club and went around to the back door. Riley knocked and a man answered and waved us in. We went through the back to the main club area where Sokolov was holding court. Riley and I were the only women. There were eight men besides Sokolov, and he sent them on their way when we arrived.

"Well, Missy. A little more business-like this morning."

"I'm not on my way clubbing, I'm coming to work."

"I said a thousand a week to start. Do you have an objection to being paid in cash, off the books?"

"Just means I won't have to pay income taxes on it - more for me and less for the government."

"Good girl. I have other off-the-books employees and I'll be expecting you to pay them in cash. You good with that too?"

"Yes sir. No problem."

"You'll be handling a lot of cash. If you do it right and don't try stealing from me, you'll make more than the thou a week I promised you."

"I will not steal from you - ever."

"Since you speak Russian, you can deal better with some of our countrymen who work for me. Watch what you hear. Let me know if you hear anything that sounds like one of my people betraying me. Don't speak of anything you hear at work to anyone but me."

"Will do."

"Not even your girlfriend - unless I tell you it's okay."

"Understood."

"I may also need your company in the evening once in a while, both doing the rounds in my businesses and afterwards. It won't be every night, but a couple times a week."

"And Riley?"

"May join us some of the time, but not all. Nights I don't need you or her, she's all yours. Do what I need, and I can be very good to you. Cross me and you'll regret it."

With that, Sokolov pulled a thick envelope of cash from his jacket pocket and handed it to me. I put it in my purse without looking closely at it.

"There's a list of people and places and how much they're to be paid. Your first thousand is in there too. After you're done, destroy the list completely and scatter the ashes or bring it back to me. The IRS would love nothing better than to get their hands on that. There's a car - not my limo, to use to make your rounds."

With that, he threw a set of keys to Riley.

"For now she is your responsibility. Get moving."

"Yes, sir."

Riley took my arm and we left out the front door this time. They was a non-descript gray compact sedan in front, late model. Riley hit the electronic control to unlock the doors. Riley got in the driver's seat and I got in the front passenger seat. She had me open the envelope and give her the first address.

We made all the rounds on the list, paying everyone what was specified. I made a point of noting the names of the people and locations of the payments and amounts before burning the note with Riley watching. We crumpled the burned note and scattered the ashes over a ten block area of the city. At the end there was two thousand dollars in cash, not one thousand.

"I know I paid everyone what was specified. Is the extra thousand for you?"

"I get my pay separately."

Riley drove me back to the club just before opening and Sokolov was there. I walked in with Riley following, and handed him the extra thousand dollars.

"This was left after my thousand and after I paid everyone."

"That was my way of seeing how honest you'd be in handling my business. Keep it, you will earn it before the week is over. I'll see you two tomorrow morning, same time."

"Yes, sir."

Riley and I left the place with Sokolov dealing with other people. Outside we talked before heading home.

"I'd walk you back to your place, but I don't think you need the protection. I'm going to my place, I'll be at your place in an hour, and we can go to dinner then. Your treat from that extra cash."

I laughed and gave her a kiss before walking back to my flat. I was glad she wasn't coming back with me. I'd have a chance to document everything from today and send it to my boss. Besides all the people and money, I overheard some of the people talking in Russian and German about criminal activities they were involved in. I had a wealth of information about Sokolov and his operation already. Not enough to move on him, but a damned good start.

My boss had an encrypted message for me to keep my eyes out for the mole that Sokolov had in our organization. He made it clear that he didn't want to move until he knew who the mole was. Again, I carefully wiped and overwrote all files. I could not be sure my internet connection might be monitored by Sokolov or his cronies. Encrypt everything then wipe the results.

I had seen and heard nothing and no one in my rounds that gave me any clue as to the mole. Then again, this was my first day. The progress already was unbelievable. I knew the boss would keep my reports under his hat. Whoever the mole was must not be tipped that there was now a mole in Sokolov's operation.

I managed to get all my reporting done before Riley arrived. We spent a while making out before we went out to dinner. We went to a very nice restaurant that probably set me back about $200 for dinner and drinks, but with my extra thousand, I guess I could afford it - as long as this was not an every night thing.

Afterwards we went back to my place to spend the night. I really felt good making love to Riley. I worried about what would happen to her when we took down Sokolov's operation. Hell, I had a regular job, though I don't know that most people would call it the real world. The real world for most people is not as violent and seedy as the world I operate in.

Riley did make it with men - at least with Sokolov occasionally. How would she feel about me when I was back as a man - particularly after I had helped take down Sokolov? I needed to have the boss find out something about Riley for me. She knew my nominal past, even if it was only a cover story. I wasn't even sure where she lived, much less what her background was. Hell, I only met her yesterday.

It was hard to believe that I'd been a woman for 48 hours or so. Part of me still knew I was Michael, the government agent, but I had slipped into my cover so completely I was almost losing myself. I want to immerse myself, but not lose myself. I thought about all this as I fell asleep spooning with Riley.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Over the next few days, Riley stopped babysitting me and I began to do my runs myself. If I had cash left over, I always took it back to Sokolov, and never assumed it was for me. After one person complained his pay was wrong, I began covering everything but the name of the person receiving money and the amount and having them initial beside it. I didn't want anyone to claim I hadn't paid them what I owed them. I took the lists back to Sokolov and he had them destroyed.

In one instance the number on the sheet was wrong, and I always mentioned to Sokolov anyone who claimed I underpaid them. I never shorted anyone in what they were due. Sokolov also had me do pickups of cash, again with a list of locations and how much to expect. A few times people tried to short me, and I told them they'd have to write out something explaining the shortage and that I'd give that to the big boss. That usually took care of it.

Sokolov told me he'd heard about my run in with the punks and that I'd beaten them up. I tried to play it down, but he said to protect myself whatever way I needed to, but only seriously hurt someone if I had to. He had me come to his place without Riley, which was less fun for me, but part of the job.

In one case a solo trip had a very nasty turn. Sokolov liked to play with bondage, and had me handcuffed spread eagle on his bed, with a ball gag in my mouth. He fucked me a few times while I was bound. While I was still naked and bound, several of his men came to visit. Sokolov was with the men in the other room, while I was naked and bound in the bedroom. I'd seen all those men before, they were his top lieutenants, I'd figured out, and they all knew I was one of Sokolov's sex toys.

One of the men, Gregor was very cocky and filled with self-importance, and had hit on me before when I saw him. I made it clear I wasn't interested when he did. He walked in the bedroom and I was naked and helpless in front of him. He walked over to the bed while Sokolov was talking to the others in the other room. Gregor pinched my boobs, then stuck two fingers in my pussy and began to finger fuck me. With the ball gag, I couldn't speak, but I grunted. When he felt comfortable no one else was coming in the bedroom, Gregor, dropped his pants, got up on the bed and stuck his dick in me. I could do nothing as he fucked me. He had a nasty smile on his face as he pistoned his prick in and out of my pussy. He began to breathe heavier, and I could tell he was about to come, as the bedroom door opened and Sokolov and the others came in.

"Gregor, did I tell you you could do that?"

"No, but..."

"Did she tell you you could do that?"

I shook my head as he pulled out of me and got off the bed and pulled up his pants.

"But she was right there, and..."

"Pyotr, uncuff her."

Pyotr, one of the other lieutenants came over and unlocked the handcuffs from my wrists and ankles. I took out the ball gag and got off the bed, pissed at the guy who had been fucking me. But it was Sokolov's call as to what would happen.

"Michelle, this man has been abusing you. I think he should be punished for it."

Gregor sneered at me, like what was this girl going to do to him. Still naked, I walked over and side kicked him in the gut. He gasped, looked shocked, and then looked really pissed. He came at me with his hands heading for my throat. Before he got to me, I dropped and knocked him off his feet. Now he looked really shocked, and a little concerned. He got up, grabbed a wooden chair and swung it at me.

He was a little slow and I was able to duck it and kick him in the solar plexus and knock the wind from him. He had shattered the chair against the wall, and now had only a leg, which was far more dangerous. He swung back and caught me in the ribs with the chair. He clearly bruised hell out of them, and from the feel, might have cracked or broken some. Basically I'd best be careful how I moved.

I kicked him in the balls and I saw him start to pull out a gun. At that point, if he could that bastard would shoot me. He was doubled over from the kick, and turned slightly and I kicked hard at his neck. There was a loud pop, he dropped to the floor and his head was at a funny angle. I'd broken his neck and he was quite dead, though he lay there twitching for a few seconds. Sokolov turned toward the remaining men.

"Take this garbage out and dispose of it. Make it look like an accident or random violence and make sure no one can tie it back to us."

The men picked up the body and carried it away, leaving Sokolov and I alone in the room.

"He has been acting like he is the big boss or should be and he's been trying to line up allies both inside and outside my organization. I knew he'd try to mess with you when you were helpless, but figured you could even the score once you were loose."

"I didn't want to kill him, but he pulled a gun."

"And he'd have shot you if he could, then I'd have had to have him killed anyhow. You saved me that trouble. None of the rest of that bunch will ever mess with you now."

"Most of them didn't bother me anyhow."

"You've done enough duty for one night. You can put on your clothes and go to your girlfriend. My driver will take you home. I'll call her and tell her to meet you there."

So now I'd killed a man for Sokolov, though I was just defending myself when I did it. If I could have been sure of stopping him short of killing, I'd have done it. I went back to my place and Riley was waiting for me. She was very concerned about my ribs, but she was especially gentle in our love making for days after.

The next day, at the end of my runs, there was ten thousand dollars left after paying everyone. I took it back to Sokolov and he told me it was what he'd have paid the man I killed so it was my one time reward for taking care of him.

I kept filing my reports on Sokolov's operation, including reporting my killing of Gregor. My boss told me Gregor was really nasty business and they suspected him in the killings of twenty or more people, besides the fact that I killed him in self defense. I still had no idea who Sokolov's mole was inside my unit, and the boss was reluctant to move until we knew who that was. He knew the moment he tried to move on Sokolov, the mole would tip him off and Sokolov would know there was a mole in his own organization.

I really wanted to find that mole and wrap this operation so I could go back to being a guy again. Okay, I enjoyed sex with Riley and Sokolov eased off so he only expected me to screw him once a week. Riley and I hung out at the club when we could and I became friends with a lot of the women there. The staff knew Riley and I worked for Sokolov so we never had any trouble.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Riley started to become quieter and more withdrawn, then she told me she was going to go be part of her father's organization. She had been with Sokolov to learn the ropes and was ready to go home. I worried about Sokolov being pissed that she was leaving. With most Russian mobs, the only way you leave is in a casket. It turns out that Sokolov was her uncle, and he was fine with training his niece.

"You've been fucking your uncle?"

"Not that much. Besides we're both of age and willing, and it's a part of coming up in the business, at least for women."

"Still."

"Look, it's nothing but meaningless sex. He used me, and I used him - sexually and otherwise. "

"So you're going to leave me?"

"You could come with me. Uncle Boris could be persuaded to let you go, as long as it's staying in the family. Then we could still be together."

God, I wished I could go with her. But I wasn't there to become a Russian mobster, I was there to gather information to take down Boris Sokolov. I wouldn't be able to do that a hundred miles away in another city. I was starting to love her and hate this damned assignment. I told her that I couldn't - not right now anyhow. She left about ten days later.

My nights felt a hell of a lot colder after she left - nothing to do with the weather and everything to do with Riley being gone. I had hookups with some of the other women at the club, but it never felt quite the same. I became even more obsessed with finding that damned mole.

Sokolov's men knew I spoke Russian and figured out that I at least understood German, but I managed to hide from them that I spoke French and Italian. Some of them took to using that when they were trying to keep me from understanding what they were saying. It made it easier to figure out what was going on, but I was no closer to the mole.