Michael Undercover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Take off all your clothes and sit in that chair."

"And you're taking off your clothes?"

"Sure."

He quickly and nervously stripped and sat down. His dick was torn between being scared as shit and being turned on by my body. It got hard then soft, almost like waves coming in to the shore. I opened the bottle and handed him a pink pill and a bottle of water.

"I don't trust you to have brought me the right thing. Take that."

"But it will..."

"Take it."

He put the pill in his mouth, took a drink and swallowed. Sure enough, the pill turned him into a woman. I then swallowed a blue pill and sat down and changed back to a man, as he sat and watched. Bob woke back up and I made him take a pink pill and strip too, then bound him with tape.

"Okay, now you get your sex."

"But that's not what I..."

"Lie down on the floor and spread."

As a man, he was quite willing to coerce me into sex - now it was her turn. She looked distraught as she got on the floor and spread her legs. For the first time in many months, I was again a man, and had the chance to have sex as a man. She was only kind of average looking, but had nice boobs and I was in no great hurry. I played with her boobs and with her pussy, and made her come before I ever stuck my dick in her. I put the tip just a bit in then slowly slid my dick all the way in her.

"Oh my God."

"Now you get to live life on the other side."

Her cunt was so tight around my dick that it was everything I could do to keep from coming immediately, but I slowly worked it in and out of her until I came deep in her pussy. I lay there quite satisfied, while my dick softened in her.

I bound her with tape and found Bob was now fully a woman.

"Well, Bob, or should I call you Bobbi? You enjoyed fucking me, so now it's turn around time." She shook her head, but I got her down on the floor and fucked her as well. Karma is a bitch, and so am I.

I got up and took pieces from the two men's clothes, which were not a great fit, but better than nothing, and put them on. I threw her the bra and panties that I no longer needed, along with the slacks and top I'd been wearing.

The woman I'd just fucked lay on the floor weeping. I doubted that either of the two wanted anyone to even know they'd been a woman and had been fucked as one. I took the remaining pills and left. I figured they could get her own pills to change back in 48 hours.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went back to the flat that I'd lived in as Michael before. I grabbed the laptop from Michelle's flat first, but there was nothing else there for me. The next morning I walked into Sokolov's club as Michelle normally did. All the people around Boris got very tense. I held out my empty hands to show I was unarmed. They still searched me, but I was clean.

"What can I do for you?"

"Question is what I can do for you. I know your organization inside and out and have been working in it for months. I want to help you, not harm you."

"I don't recognize you, and why should I trust you?"

"You knew me as Michelle Popov."

"That's impossible."

"No. There was a drug that changed me. The people who gave me the drug and sent me in here abandoned me. I owe them nothing. I had to get the drug to change back on my own."

I described the first time that he, Riley, and I had a threesome, and what we did.

"As you and I know, Riley has a mole beside her left breast, and another one just to the right of her pussy."

"What do you want from me?"

"If Riley will have me this way, I'd like to be with her and work in your brother's organization. If she doesn't want me, I'll work for you if you want, or walk away and never come back if you'd rather."

I heard Riley's voice behind me and turned to see her walking toward me, looking less than pleased.

"You were my lover as a woman, and now you're a man."

"I'd have gone with you then, but I wanted the option to change back, and had some other problems."

Sokolov knew what I meant and spoke up.

"Like James."

"Shame what happened to him, wasn't it?"

"I know another mob was behind that, and why do I think you had something to do with that?"

"I might have let slip that he was directing the operations against them."

"That cost me some business."

"But gained you peace with the other mobs. How long before they figured you were the only one gaining and ganged up on you?"

"I told the fool he needed to hit some of my ops too."

"He was playing his own game, and not always in your interest."

"So Riley, my niece, what do you think?"

"I'm pissed that I had a lover who was lying to me. And I'm not sure I want a man as a full time lover."

"Please give me a chance to make it up to you. One month. And at the end of that, if you tell me to go, I will." I paused, then stammered. "And if you really want I could change back to a woman, just not immediately."

Riley walked over to me, and slapped the shit out of me.

"I deserved that."

"You did. One month. We'll see from there."

She put her hand on the side of my face. Riley kissed me. I wondered, if she wants me back as a woman, can I do it?