All Comments on 'Michael's Way'

by Sattvica

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I don't care the reason

People cheating in their marriage is a turn off for me. Fix it or move on but if you had any class you do one at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Interesting

Written in a different style and that makes it interesting. There is almost a disconnect, between this wife keeping the house and apparently having almost no relationship with her husband. Usually one should affect the other, but it seems she keeps her life normal and sane, while the husband is virtually absent and unreachable.

Ignore the cheating wife haters, they would have the loving wives section about as boring as possible.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Good story about a marriage that isn't.

This was a nice little slice of life story about a woman in a bad marriage. You could write a story about her relationship with her husband, about whether the marriage survives or not (I'd bet not) and probably get a good story out of it, but you don't need it. It's well written, hot and it tells a coherent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Just another boring slut wife story.

Nothing new or interesting - sort of like reading a bad comic strip.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The problem is...

...the story is real and as a result not nearly as tittilating as the readers seem to expect it to be. Well, at least a couple of them. Some of the grammar needs cleanup, next time fire it over to me and I'll help you clean it up, I'm good at proofreading.

I like the perspective, as it is your story it is clearly written from a female point of view, the longing isn't just for sex, its for the connection, the sex follows that. The beginning gives a setup that sounds like a wild, adulturous summer, and that is what I think the readers expected when they read the first couple paragraphs mentioning all the males next door, but in reality it was a lonely and neglected wife, made to feel like dirt simply by apathy. One of those males treated you as human, intelligent and desireable, that is what you needed.

I was in a similiar situation, from the side of the male reminding the woman of her value, I told you the results last time I visited, if you remember the story of 'A' and the five days we spent in bed. If I were a better writer I'd post it up.

-DTF (yes, you know who this is 'Kendra', finally got bored enough to track this down after you hinted about it) ;)

PS: For some extra tittilation, I can confirm that indeed 'Kendra' is strikingly beautiful, this is not the usual exaggeration inherant in these stories.

SattvicaSattvicaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
not a moral compass....

remember that this is a story - yes there are elements of true experience (this is what we draw upon) but it IS fiction. Also, I agree that men reading erotica often have entirely expectations as far as quality writing goes. (Not you DF) Further, I don't think judging Kendra is really appropriate (yes I like writing stories in first person). There are so many different marital dynamics --any judgment about someone else's marriage is unwarranted, IMO. This is actually my least favorite piece; i am also unhappy about the grammar and formatting problems - i didnt proofread well and the editor didn't catch it. These stories are indeed supposed to capture realistic situations, cheating isn;t cool, but the story isnt meant as a moral guide (this is an erotica blog, after all). This it is what makes fiction believable, it's real life, called "suspension of disbelief". I appreciate all of your comments -Sattvica

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous