All Comments on 'Michele's Slave Ch. 01'

by Bernie54

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
lois12455lois12455almost 11 years ago
I liked it

i liked it

realthingsrealthingsover 10 years ago
nice work .

i like it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I loved it and would very much like to find a woman that would aslo make me into her toilet as well. with no mercy at all. Very very nice.

daveydave1701daveydave1701almost 10 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for a well constructed and very good story about a great subject close to many guys hearts. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Use of Her Boyfriend

It is so interesting to read how Michele turned her boyfriend into her slave, and put him to good and proper use. But the story seems incomplete. We are not told how her friend France used the slave and what happened afterwards.

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

:-) Interesting, A Happy Toilet!

Hallo Bernie54!

Your story about (Michele's Slave.) is interesting,,, yes!

Eating directly from the source while it's warm and yummy... Michele's boyfriend "Bernie" is a very advanced toilet slave!... I have seen human toilets used many times, but always females never males..

However I have seen male toilets force-fed, while he's hooked-up to some kind of feeding apparatus, with a clear tube and mouth attachment, similar to a "funnel gag"... but more elaborate, a woman or women relieves herself into a clear glass tank with agitator for stirring or mixing shit and piss into a creamy liquid... now that is considerate making it easy for the male toilet to swallow!

But I still can't ever recall it being at the request of the toilet... no, male toilets always needed a little persuading, and women like myself can be very persuasive when it came to encouraging a male toilet to comply with her wishes... and the hot tip of my cigarette against the head of his cock worked miracles, in no time at all he was swallowing as fast as he could,,, yes!

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Kinky Scat and Piss Orgasms..

The Black Queen and Gay Kat..

cuckedslut717cuckedslut7176 months ago

i lived it, i love all of Your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous