All Comments on 'Michelle Gets Discovered at Work'

by Veri

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Beat the shit out of Tony and make him a eunuch to teach him a lesson at work.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
beat the shit out of Tony for what

the question is why is he married to a whore and why should he care what happens to her. Fuck her stank ass and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What incredible garbage.

Hard to believe any rational human being would write such garbage. Says a lot about you, author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
the real idiots

The real idiots are people like me for readind this useless crap and commenting on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Why is this cunt married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Easy

Go see her real pimp and show him what Tony is up to...they'll take care of Tony!

Hubby, he needs to quietly file for divorce and move on - she is way past getting a thrill - this is her life and as I said before - she'll end up doing $20 bj's in the red light district - Everyday and night!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT WORK

Please continue. I really like this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

for some reason, the deeper levels of depravity this whore sinks to simultaneously arrouse me, but also enrage me... she can't live both lives, and she can't be married and doing this as she's going waaaaay too far even for an open-minded relationship. hubby needs to grow a pair and get rid of her; she's already compromised herself, and once she can't sink any further, she'll start dragging him down as well... either a quiet divorce with the blackmail present on her phone as evidence, or just plain murder her.

if she wants to be a whore, she should pay the consequences herself. She deserves the predicament she's in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
THere are real idiots

but they don't have a clue what is hot. Michelle is hotter than a firecracker. Lovely girl. Would do her over that desk in a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tough Luck Girl

I have to say I really love this story and this girl. I mean, I do feel a little sorry for her, but I also can only think of her bent over that desk taking a big one from behind, my big one. I'd do her in a second. She's a hot one she is. I know a girl at work who fucks everything with a cock. I had a turn with her a couple years ago, but it's once and done with her. And a lot of once and dones. She's a slut like Michelle.

mercianknightmercianknightover 12 years ago
Am loving the way this starts out

Great scene setter and am already looking forward to reading the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your stories

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sick

Give us a break!!

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
oh no...oh god no...

We're in for another long winded lawyer slut story with lots of bland poorly written sex.

Veri I have two suggestions.

Put down the pen, get a job, find a library, read some Chekhov, and try to get a life, or turn this into something meaningful.

How do you do that. Tell us who these two people are, how they came to be married, what the husband is like and what he does for a living. Then give him the courage to tell his 'very sick' wife to either get help or expect a divorce. Of course she refuses to get help and thinks he'd never divorce her. He does and starts his life over. Then what does she do? She either ends up dead somewhere or she turns her life around and finds a way to reconcile with her husband.

You can't burn this bitch because she's sick; it would be like drowning a puppy. You can't play the 'oh boy I'm going to write all about her sexual escapades' because she isn't having any, besides your not able to write the necessary erotica to make this an ongoing story about sex.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Pleaseeeeeee...

Another couple with no self-respect. They deserved each other...Bad story

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
I would

I would submit that as a lawyer she is a whore all week, not just on weekends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous