All Comments on 'Michelle Gets More Help Ch. 02'

by 0ra11yfix8ed

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
His answer is NO!

Hell no. Don't let the door hit your asses on the way out. Because that's what you are - on the way out, permanently. You ever consider he might simply stand up and start handing out black eyes? Take a look in the hospitals. People have limits. This story isn't even good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love jacking off as my wife and her friends debase me with their comments. Then it is back into the cage before I give them oral relief or am banished to the bath room for toilet duty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They were made for each other .............

Hardly ...............

Anyone can join in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue this series

Alan at work, Alan at his mother-in-law's house (with her girl friends,) Alan in his Sister-in-law's back yard pool. Alan at the mall, Alan in public. Very good cfnm story :-)

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Idiotic!!

Are there realy perverts out there who like that crap?? Where is the love and trust the intimacy o couple share?? The slut is humiliating and disrespecting the husband and exposing him to the family and strangers. Thats no good fantasy its pure idiocy! And if some readers go off at that crap then that approved only that dumpishness doesnt die out!!

FatWillySTLFatWillySTLalmost 3 years ago

Idiotic trolls unite! Too scared to announce who you are. What are you afraid of?

Ora11yfix8ed, keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user0ra11yfix8ed@0ra11yfix8ed
Became curious late in life. Started writing as a sort of self therapy. Acted out. Enjoyed every alternative tried. Took time off to recover from cancer. Enjoy give and take communications so if you have a desire to talk I'm all ears!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES