Michelle - House hunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

Laying there Michelle involuntarily raised her hips providing Lamar with even better access, pumping his dick vigorously, shoving her tongue as far into his ass as she could, his balls scratching her chin with their coarse hair. He was now bucking on her face and yelling. "Come on girl, come on girl... his eyes were closed his breathing faster and faster...

"Unh, unh... "Michelle knew he was ready to cum and letting go of his cock she quickly shoved Lamar forward and twisted under him to face his pulsing member. Quickly swallowing the whole of his cock as far as she could in her mouth she sucked, and sucked, and sucked as his spasms seemed never to end. After 3 or 4 strong spurts she pulled back to the tip to taste those last spurts on her whole tongue, her lips now surrounding the head of his cock and her tongue a cup waiting for those last shots of man juice...

As always Michelle took her man's (her man? Was Lamar in this category? It made no difference, whoever she had just done was 'her man' for the moment.) cock into her hand and milked the last drops out sucking them delicately almost lovingly, but definitely hungrily. She looked up at Lamar, her red hair tousled, her eyes questioning... 'Am I done?' She saw his smile, his eyes closed, his hands holding her head on his cock now loosened.

"That's good... that's good. You sure are good at that." Lamar shoved his meat into her mouth one more time, wiped his cock on her eyes, nose, mouth and then into her deep red hair. "Yes ma'am, you sure are good at that."

"Thank you." Michelle replied immediately thinking again... 'Thank you? I'm telling this... behemoth thank you?'

It was only then that Michelle got her first real look at Lamar's cock. 'Oh my god!' she thought, 'this is ... oh my god.' Looking at it directly she couldn't help but hold it in her hand and stroke it watching the foreskin glide back and forth over the bulbous head and even past it more than covering it completely. And when she pulled back it was as if a small, one eyed, animal was coming out of a hole in the ground. 'A mole. That's it, it looks like a mole!'

Mesmerized Michelle leaned forward again and took the head in her mouth still pulling the skin of his dick back and forth, feeling it bunch up on her lips and then disappear. She leaned further forward wondering if she could get the whole of it in her mouth. Certainly she'd had longer dicks in her mouth but nothing as fat, as meaty as Lamar's. She opened her mouth as wide as she possibly could and forced herself forward feeling the end of his cock pressing the back of her mouth and against her uvula. There was no more she could do. She could feel the girth of his dick swelling around her open mouth, feel his pubic hair in her nose and on her cheeks, she was just able to stick her tongue out slightly and taste the beginnings of his sac as she nearly gagged on Lamar's cock.

Lamar, for his part, just watched at first. But then he noticed that Michelle's jeans were riding low on her ass and she was showing a gorgeous 'plumber's crack'. He reached down and slide his finger down as far as it would go. Unfortunately, he couldn't quite reach Michelle's anus but he was trying.

Michelle, still in a trance and having not yet cum herself, decided to take things in her own hands, reached down to her jeans loosened her belt and then unzipped and unbuttoned them which gave Lamar full access. Leaning forward, cock in mouth, Lamar's finger now pumping in and out of Michelle's ass her eyes rolled up in her head and she moaned gutterly... "ahhhhhhhhhhhh..." her ass clenched, her mouth tightened and her body shuddered.

"Oh my God!" she had pulled back just a moment "I'm going to cum!" Lamar furiously pumping his fingers into her ass she jammed her face forward, mouth wide open, pressing her nose against Lamar's belly and pubic hair, the tip of his cock embedded pressing against her tonsils, she shuddered again and again. Lamar by now was fully into the act and fully erect again. He grabbed Michelle by her hair, lifted her face up and then spun her around quickly pulling her pants to her ankles and bending her over the couch arm. Before Michelle could protest, he had this coke can of a cock pushing against the sphincter which he'd loosened with his fingers just moments ago.

"No!! Not there! You're too big!" but he was not going to be denied. Pushing harder he watched as the bulbous head of his dick pressed forward against her pink anus and, finally watched as her ass gave in and allowed his girth to pass. "Oh, oh, oh!" Michelle's fists dug into the couch cushion as Lamar was now fully in her ass.

'Whap!'

'What the???

'Whap' Lamar was now spanking Michelle's perfectly round buttocks as he continued his assault on her bum. 'Whap, whap, whap...' He was loving watching her lily white ass turning red with his spanks. 'Whap, whap, whap...' frantic now he was pumping and spanking until, finally he shoved himself as deeply in her ass as was humanly possible, grabbing her hips and pulling her toward him and spasming deep into her anus.

Even though her ass was screaming in pain from the assault, Michelle could feel his cock spasming inside of her. Again and again and again.. until, finally subsiding, she could feel Lamar's body relax against her. Still very much inside of her he raised up, slapped her ass one more time and said "Yes ma'am, I shor am going to enjoy sharing you tonight."

'What?' Michelle's thoughts raced 'sharing?' 'Did I hear that right?'

Lamar backed away allowing Michelle to sit on the couch. He walked in front of her, his spent cock now only a couple of inches long but still as thick as ever and took Michelle's flame red hair in his hands pulling her forward to clean him off.

It was going to be a long night.

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers
12