All Comments on 'Michelle: The Doctor's Visit'

by litchipking

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
magmamanmagmamanabout 15 years ago
VERY good!

Good blend of emotions and erotic, I really liked this story!

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it!

Quite possibly the best story that I have read on Literotica (Have been a reader for 3 years). Hope to enjoy more stories from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great story

I liked the story it was cute and hot. Way to find a great tease situation, I like that it didn't devolve into a loving wives story. Way to keep marriage monogamous.

AylaRayAylaRayabout 15 years ago
Laughed so hard I peed myslef

Damn it Chip, every time I think that I'm prepared for one of your stories you throw me for a loop. I've loved the humor in your others but this story is really a riot. "Michelle" is a great character. I think I know someone a lot like her. Keep writing, dude. You are my hero.

kimbaleekimbaleeabout 15 years ago
God sakes Chip!

An innocent trip to the doctor's office inspired that? lol I wonder what a trip to the circus would goad you into writing? I love the comedic aspects of the story and that the opening and ending brought Michelle's husband into the picture. It's cool to see that she opened up to him and for him with both her dialog and her body. You know I love your writing, even when it hits this close to home... well, certain aspects of it anyway... (blushing here) like the, "I'd want to throw myself off the roof," and, "Can't she see my shame?" sentiments. Hahahah! Sometimes you know my ridiculous kind of reactions too well for my own good. And ya know, I'd not change that for anything. Good job, buddy. Ready for your next tale. Yeah, that's a hint... more! more! more!

Leto DegeneresLeto Degeneresabout 15 years ago
Can hardly type I'm laughing so hard!

This is the funniest story I've read in ages! How'd you put all those thoughts of Michelle's together?? (Nice name, by the way). "Shit, she knows." How great is that line! Then, when I didn't think it could get any better, the scene changed to Michelle and husband! What a surprise! I'll remember this for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

Wonderful way of combining the "story" with back to reality... I couldn't stop reading!

Tall_Drink63Tall_Drink63over 13 years ago
Michelle is Absolutely Terrific!

I love the character you've developed. She's just shy enough, sex crazed enough and nuts enough to be truly a pleasure to read. Any chance for a few more stories? These can't be the only two.

Tall_Drink63

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonalmost 13 years ago
Really, really, good.

In the vast landscape of Literotica buried under bleak story lines, incorrect spelling, atrocious grammar and uninspired sex we have discovered the gem of litchipking. Michelle is a wonderful character and I hope to read much more of her exploits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous