All Comments on 'Michelle's Big, Sexy Pussy Ch. 02'

by vid_35

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks****

For sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ANTI-HAIRY

I acknowledge that people have varying tastes but if you're writing for a good story rating, too many different fetishes will limit the degree of which your writing is approved of. If anything, a hairless version would be perfect, but that of course is my opinion. To each their own, but I can't say I enjoyed this, but it still merits future potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I LOVED IT!

Original, interesting and thoroughly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
waiting

so wher is ch 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I diasgree with Harry. The story is more unique because the hair is what adds to the surprise and special quality of Michelles pussy! More mature women are shaving less, viewing shaving as a young girls practice. Red heads are just breathtaking. Keep writing. Many scenarios are enticing and you have only started.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

A sexy hot redhead with a huge bush around a giant pussy....my kind of woman that would love what I have. Big pussy women crave a stretching from a giant cock that other women with small and average size pussies take for granted from their small and average sized cocked lovers.

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

I liked your post to a story about big pussy. I would love to be able to meet her...I can only have sex with women who have huge vaginas...wide is essential to even have a chance...and super hairy is so sexy...deep is great...but never met any woman deep enough even to the bottom of their womb. Thicker than a forearm and like some women's calves....write if you like. Big Ben

HungBigBenHungBigBenalmost 4 years ago

I hope you do continue this...thank. you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We all love a big pussy

Well written and highly erotic. Thanks and please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

All I can say is MORE, MORE, MORE!!! It's too steaming hot to stop now!

greenshirtgreenshirtover 2 years ago

Great, but we need more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Resolve the cheating

Also, more, which is necessary to the resolution above...

...and get his cock into her. Big pussies are exceptional.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

A giant pussy redhead with a giant hairy red bush that goes to her navel, both inside her thighs, and up her ass...I know a woman like that...all 6'10" of her. Yes, really, 6'10". Her current husband has a giant horse cock that is humongous...not as big and thick and long as mine...why she calls him "2 P", as in "second place" to tease him when I have visited. She is a magnificent fuck....her giant pussy is one of the best I have ever encountered...she can take all of her husbands 22" to his balls, but she struggles with me at first, every time we meet...but she soon stretches out to take me deeper and eventually I find the bottom of her womb canal aka uterus canal.

This is a great story. Take care. Ben

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, I hate shaved pussies with that nasty orange chaffed razor burn and those sickening ugly pimpled over mounds with stubble poking out of the pimples. this is a POINTLESS waste of what could have been a beautiful hairy mound. When they look like that, just take them back home, un-fucked and tell them exactly why you are taking them home! Someday they will mature and develop into a lady with a sexy hairy mound. Groin pimples, stubble, pus oozing infected hairs! WTF is wrong with some ladies. NO ONE wants to look at something like that, EVER!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous