Michelle's Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's hips strained up into Komiko's face, as she felt her flesh being pulled out of her, the desirous ache of what she was feeling, taking her head into a spinning whirlwind of pleasure. Her lips sucked their way up and then Michelle's bulging, little orb was set upon once more, being drawn out and enlarged by the suction. Komiko bit down in it and gnashed her teeth like she was trying to bite through it, driving Michelle crazy from the sensation, then suckled gently again, licking it with the tip of her tongue slowly in circles, letting saliva spill off her tongue to soak it.

She raised her head slightly and ran her fingertip over the wobbly flesh, now sticking out twice as far as before. Michelle whined and writhed to her touch, her hands clenching her small breasts and squeezing them hard in response.

"Such a pretty pussy you have, Michelle. I love how wet you get from how I play with it. Do you like how I play with your sweet, little pussy?"

Michelle nodded quickly then panted out a yes.

"Good. I'd like to see you have another orgasm, would you like to have one for me so I can see it?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what, Michelle?"

"Yes please, Ms. Takiyama. I want to have another orgasm."

Komiko kissed her soft belly and gently played with her pussy. She kissed down the thin arrow of hair to the bulging button of joy, then parted the tiny lips to expose Michelle to her and await whatever joys she was ready to bestow on the virginal flesh. Her fingers splayed the lips wide, as she ran another finger over the slick flesh lightly, spreading the slippery secretions everywhere. Michelle's pussy reacted in contractions, opening and closing, releasing more to Komiko to play with.

Michelle spread her legs wider in response, basking in the new joys of sexual pleasure on a scale she could never of imagined. Komiko's finger kept sinking in deeper and deeper into the pink flesh as she rubbed and then disappeared inside. Michelle gasped at the penetration, no one having brought about such feelings in her from their touch before. Michelle was taking the full length of Komiko's finger deep inside and the dormant nerves were brought to life to feel arousal in them.

Komiko placed her mouth over Michelle's clit and sucked on it furiously in rapid sucking strokes. Her finger explored the rich cache of juicy flesh and brought it into excited arousal. She could feel how wet her finger was and slid another finger inside Michelle and curled them up to stroke the tender areas of untouched pussy that needed awakening. Michelle's panted moans of pleasure were music to Komiko's ears, as she took her on a journey to the realm of bliss and ecstasy.

Komiko wet a finger on her other hand and slowly pushed it back inside Michelle's ass again. The combination of both holes getting stimulated together was over the top for anything Michelle's mind could handle. Her head rocked back and forth on the desk wildly, her hands grabbing for sanity to hold on to, as Komiko worked her into a frantic state of passionate euphoria.

"Ms. Takiyama, oh my God, I think I'm going to have another orgasm. It feels so good."

Komiko was chuckling her happiness, as she sucked and licked the tortured little orb of her clit and stroked her fingers into all the sweet spots she knew inside. Michelle strained hard as her orgasm hit, send her skyrocketing into it. The finger up her ass was adding to it all and taking it even higher in pleasure, as Michelle's contractions began expelling her orgasmic juices into Komiko's waiting mouth.

Once again, Komiko stayed with her, despite the thrashing about and drained her of her precious gifts of sexual satisfaction. Michelle whined hard and long on each breath, as wave after wave of euphoric bliss washed through her. Komiko knew when she was done and stopped working at her, then kissed and caressed her pussy to ease her down from the high.

Komiko stood up and looked at the nude body of Michelle lying across her desk, her eyes squeezed tightly still, her pussy sending ripples of nervous excitement through her and making her twitch and gasp uncontrollably. She looked at the sopping mass of pussy flesh she had created and the sweet little pucker of her ass. Michelle was a treasure to enjoy in so many ways and she had only just begun to find out what she was capable of bringing out in her.

Michelle finally opened her eyes to the real world again and sat up on her elbows to look at Komiko. She was dazed and in a state of slight confusion, unable to fathom what had just happened to her.

"Thank you, Michelle. That was a lovely orgasm you gave to me. I loved seeing you do that very much. Did you enjoy what I did to you?"

It was impossible for Michelle to say no to her, as she lay there feeling her juices still seeping from her and trailing over her ass. She looked in Komiko's eyes and knew only the truth could be told.

"I did. I'm, I'm so...it was so...I love having orgasms."

Komiko laughed out loud, seeing Michelle try to explain herself and blurting out the truth of it.

"Good, I'm very happy you do."

Komiko held her hands out to Michelle to help her sit up and brought her into a hug, as she gently caressed Michelle's hair back from her face. They looked in each others eyes and Michelle had a new look to give to her teacher, lust. Twenty years of laying dormant and never feeling it, Michelle found a new feeling she wanted more of. Komiko pulled her head forward to her and kissed her soft lips. Michelle wrapped her arms around Komiko and kissed her back, letting the lust come out of her.

Komiko stopped kissing her and looked at her, holding her eyes in hers. She slid her fingers in her panties and started pushing them down slowly. She watched Michelle's eyes leave hers at the sight of movement and they stared straight at them, as they exposed Komiko's intimate skin. No hair was seen at all, as the waistband exposed the junction of her legs and slid down her thighs. Komiko let them drop to the floor and just stood for a moment to let Michelle look at her. All that was present was an intricate tattoo of a dragon wrapping in a coil above her pussy, the tongue aiming down to her clit.

Michelle's eyes traveled up and down her teacher's body, taking in every detail of it. She could see the state of arousal she was in, knowing Komiko was as thrilled as her about what they had done. She enjoyed that thought as she looked in the dark, brown eyes, the almond shape making her more exotic looking. They glistened and sparkled in the light, sending out the signals she was highly aroused as well. Michelle had never seen the look of lust before and stared into her eyes and became captivated by them.

Komiko's hands were sliding up her body, coming up to cup the shallow, cone shaped breasts, The thick, dark nipples poked out between her fingers as she held them and squeezed them, digging her fingers into the soft flesh with her nails. Michelle watched them touch and caress, then roll and pull the hard nubs out taut. Komiko's head fell back at the reaction, her inky black hair spilling down in long waves behind her.

Michelle sat spellbound at seeing a woman arouse herself this way and took note of it. She could see how hard Komiko was breathing now, her chest expanding and flattening the conical shapes further, so only the hard, erect nipples stood out. Komiko parted her legs for more support, but it gave Michelle a chance to look down and see the small cleft where her pussy began. The twin mounds were plump and meaty compared to hers and wondered what it looked like compared to her own.

Komiko raised her head again and looked at Michelle with an increased level of lustful arousal.

"You turn me on so much, Michelle. I want you to take care of me now and make me feel like I made you feel."

Komiko sat in the small arm chair and spread her legs wide, laying them over the arms. Michelle now saw Komiko's pussy fully exposed and stared at it. The labial mounds remained plump the whole way and were shaven smooth, as was her ass area too. The aroused wetness was making a thin line of shininess where her entrance was, as a tiny trail of it was seeping out. Komiko placed her fingers on the plump mounds and pushed them apart, opening herself to Michelle to see her inner flesh and the state she was in.

Komiko could see Michelle staring at her pussy, her eyes showing a look of innocent wonder at what she was seeing and not a sign of revulsion.

"See how pretty my pussy is? I need you to take care of it, like I did for you and make me orgasm. You have me so turned on right now and I need you to take care of that for me. Come my pretty pet, kneel down here and lick and finger me and make me cum."

Michelle looked at Komiko, seeing the need on her face and looked down at the gaping mass of juicy, pink flesh and saw the same need in it. It seemed to beckon to her to come and be with it, as she slowly slid off the desk and knelt on the floor in front of Komiko. She looked at the twin lines of dark brown along the outer edge of her lips and how it transformed into a dark pink pool of succulent flesh inside.

"Come, Baby, taste me and enjoy what I have to offer to you. Feast on my pussy and make me cum for you. I want you to drink up my juices and savor them for your reward."

Michelle looked into Komiko's eyes as she spoke and looked back at the offering presented to her. She placed her hands on Komiko's legs and slowly slid them forward, as her face came nearer and nearer. Michelle could smell the arousal coming from her, becoming intoxicating to her as she inhaled it. She came within inches of it and stopped, taking a moment to look into Komiko's eyes once more and saw her looking expectantly happy in wait of her mouth touching her. She felt Komiko's hand on the back of her head and with the slightest of movements, gave her the impetus to look down again and place her lips into the soaking flesh. Komiko gasped in hard and pressed her in a little harder into the kiss. Michelle kissed it slowly, the slick juices wetting her lips and making them slide over it easily.

The slick pussy juice made its way into her mouth and her tongue tasted it, getting to know what a woman was all about in a fully aroused state. Her tongue slid past her lips and joined them in exploring the new world of another woman's intimate treasures. She began taking broader strokes and found the bulbous mass of Komiko's clit. It was longer and thicker than her own, the hood much fleshier and equally as dark as the line along her pussy lips. Komiko pulled it back with her fingers and exposed the pearl white knob, along with a small portion of clitoral shaft.

"Lick it Baby. Lick it really good and then suck on me hard."

Michelle placed her tongue on the head and stroked the short shaft with the tip of her tongue, feeling her mouth water and drip onto it. The added wetness made it more appealing to feel for both of them, as Michelle's tongue licked at her harder and faster. Komiko's eyes closed as she held Michelle's head to her.

"Suck it now, Baby. Suck it fast and hard in your lips."

Michelle placed her lips over the swollen ball and shaft and began sucking in pulsing suction, letting her tongue stroke the clit each time it came in her mouth. Komiko groaned loudly, her head rocking back and forth, her hair tossing about wildly.

'''Yes, that's it my pet, just like that. Oh good girl, yes, yes, I'm going to cum for you, Baby."

Michelle could feel Komiko straining harder as she sucked, knowing it was a moment of extreme pleasure for her. She remembered her own orgasm and how Komiko had fingered her. She slid a finger inside and felt the hot, soaking flesh contracting in orgasmic pulses. It thrilled her to feel it happening and hearing the increased intensity of Komiko's panted gasps of ecstasy.

"Two more, Put two more fingers inside me and fuck me hard. Oh Baby, that feels so good."

Michelle heard the desperate sounds in her voice and knew she had brought about something wonderful in what she did. She continued sucking like she was, as she put three fingers together tightly and slid them in slowly. Komiko's pussy lips yielded easily to her and she was inside all the way.

''Fuck me Baby, fuck me fast and hard now."

Komiko's slippery juices were soaking her everywhere, letting Michelle's fingers slide easily. She took a couple of slow strokes to get used to it and began going harder and faster, feeling the pulpy flesh yield and soak her fingers. It seemed to get thicker feeling to her, more creamier in texture and the abundance of it began filling her palm with it and spilled off the sides. She couldn't see it, but the feel of it excited her senses, knowing it was something wonderful feeling from what she was doing and that was pleasing to her.

Komiko was bucking against her in spasms, as wave after wave of her orgasm pounded the shores of her mind. In a long, drawn out groan, she expelled the last of herself and collapsed back down in the chair panting hard. She let Michelle go and she sat back on her heels and saw that she had taken a submissive pose naturally. She looked in her eyes and saw the look of happiness and knew it was from pleasing her. Her eyes were fixed on her pussy, a look of amazement on them and Komiko wondered why.

"What is it my pet? What do you like looking at so much?"

"Your cum, it's so white and creamy and it's so amazing to just see it dripping out of you like that."

"Mmmmm, it's just as amazing to taste. Drink it all, Baby, it's your reward for doing such a wonderful job in making me cum."

Michelle looked in Komiko's eyes and saw the visual command to to do it, then looked down and the creamy flow of cum and leaned back in, resting her arms on Komiko's thighs, as she used her fingers to hold the lips open. The bright pink flesh was awash in white cum as it pooled and spilled out. She stuck her tongue in and brought the first taste to her mouth and savored its texture. It was a moment later that it was out and lapping eagerly at it all, delighting in the taste and feeling of it. It clung in strands and she sucked them in, delving in for more and more.

Komiko's eyes closed as she lay back in bliss, feeling Michelle clean and drain her of her cum. Michelle began licking around and getting what was smeared by her and found her tongue running over Komiko's ass. She stopped in response to knowing what it was and then put any thoughts aside and continued licking away the cum. When it was all gone and nothing was left coming out or remained on Komiko's skin, Michelle sat back again in the same submissive pose and wiped her mouth and chin clean of cum and licked her fingers slowly, looking at Komiko.

"That was wonderful, Michelle. You are very good at licking pussy. I felt you licking my ass, did you enjoy that too?"

Michelle looked down again at the light, brown pucker of Komiko's ass and thought about it again.

"You know, it was sort of weird at first, but licking your cum off of it made it nicer to do and I didn't really care that I licked it. It didn't taste bad or anything, so yeah, I guess I enjoyed it."

"Good, because I'm going to want to enjoy feeling your tongue and fingers in there too. Come, let me hold you and feel that sweet body of yours against mine."

Komiko dropped her legs from the arms and left them spread wide open and held her arms open for Michelle to come into them. Michelle shuffled on her knees to get between them, then Komiko hugged her tightly. Michelle loved the warm feeling they shared together, the feeling of bonding in a way she hadn't with her mother or her friends. Even lying naked with guys just hugging and touching never brought about such deep feelings that she was enjoying with Komiko.

Michelle felt Komiko's legs wrap around her waist and pull her in a little tighter, then her face was tilted to hers and Komiko kissed her passionately. Michelle was unresponsive at first, never having shared a kiss like this before, then started enjoying what was being shared between them and gave herself back to Komiko in her lips and tongue.

Komiko dominated her new plaything and grabbed her hair tight at the back of her head and pulled it back sharply. Michelle gasped in surprise at the move and then felt Komiko's lips and teeth working down the side of her neck, sucking and biting her way to her shoulder. She hit the pressure point at the base and weakened Michelle. She kissed her again, her tongue wrapping and twining rhythmically with Michelle's, then reached down and pinched the hardened nipple, squeezing and rolling it, then did it to the other one the same way. Michelle whined and winced in reaction, her body shaking from it. Komiko stopped and looked at her, seeing the submissive look in her eyes and on her face. Michelle was broken down piece by piece from who she was and was left with only her true self. Komiko held her chin gently and caressed her face, looking in her eyes and enjoyed the moment of taking her.

"You are my pet, aren't you, Michelle Adams?"

Michelle never hesitated in answering with a nod and reply.

"Yes Ms. Takiyama, I'm your pet."

"I knew you were the moment I saw you looking at me. I saw it in your eyes, like I see it in them now. You like doing what you're told by someone like me and enjoying the rewards of doing so, don't you?"

Michelle thought on that and what it had all added up to to this point. Who she was when she walked in the door, was stripped away and she knew it. She had nothing of herself left to go on, but the basics and those were her feelings and experiences. What she had experienced just now had awakened her inside to a part of her she never knew, but it was a major and integral part of her nonetheless. She knew it was only her teacher who could have done this to her and for her. There was no one in her life she could learn any of this from and it had taken a hold in her and wasn't letting go. In fact, she could feel the yearning to know more growing inside her, wanting to know more of what this was all about and she felt a sense of security with Komiko that she felt she could trust herself to and let her show her the pleasures of her body.

"I do. I liked doing everything you told me to do."

"I'm so happy to hear that. We will have many moments together to explore all the pleasures that await you. I have to get out of here soon for a dinner date and can't very well show up like this, now can I?"

"No, it would make for quite the discussion during the meal I'm sure."

"But for you my pet, I want my naked body to be yours to enjoy, just like yours is mine to enjoy."

"I want that too."

"That's what I wanted to hear. I think we've learned about respect and obedience, haven't we, Michelle?"

"Yes. I think I know what you mean now."

"I'm still going to spank you and see your pretty ass turn red, but from here on in, it won't be punishment, but pleasure, unless of course you misbehave again, in which case, I'll make sure you learn from your mistake and learn not to make it again. Life is tough sometimes, Michelle and you have to learn how to take it and survive and keep living it to its best. The more you learn and the quicker you learn it, the less punishment you get in return for making mistakes."

"I'll do my best to learn fast, I promise."

"I know you will, Baby, I know you will. Now, the other thing we're going to do together, is get your grades up and you'll earn a pass in my class. This isn't going to be all fun and games between us. I want you to really get an education and do well for yourself out there. I don't want you to rely on just your parent's money and your good looks, I want you to have some smarts and get by on them instead. But as to your looks, I just adore you, you are just too precious for words. I do love a sweet treat like you. I rarely ever get involved with a student like this, but with you, I couldn't resist the chance to break you down and bring out the real Michelle inside."