Michelle's Education Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The real me?"

"Oh yes. There's a Michelle inside you that's waiting to come out and I think you'll like her very much."

"You really think so, Ms. Takiyama?"

"I do and please, call me Komiko, or when I tell you to, call me Mistress."

Michelle smiled broader at being accepted by her.

"Okay Mistress Komiko."

"I do like the sounds of that coming from you. Okay, you may call me that when we are together, but always by Ms. Takiyama in front of anyone, is that understood?"

Michelle had learned already that when she was asked if she understood, it was always a yes and obeyed, lest she want to feel the corporal punishment on her tender ass cheeks again. She tried to imagine being spanked for pleasure, as she looked in Komiko's eyes and saw the dawning of something growing between them.

"Time to get dressed now and get out of here. I'm sure your friends are wondering what's going on and want to know what happened, but I'm sure you understand the need for your silence in this and say nothing to them, other than you will meet twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays at my house. I think we'll need the privacy so we can concentrate on your studies and less to distract you. Ah, speaking of which, I'll give you back your phone. Remember what I said about them in my class."

"I will, Mistress Komiko."

"You are a fast learner, aren't you? I am going to enjoy teaching you very much, Michelle."

Michelle smiled happily, finding a truer sense of purpose to herself. She stood up and turned to get dressed, when she felt Komiko's hands hold her hips tightly. She turned in time to see her kiss her ass cheeks softly and sighed warmly at the sensation. A hand came up her back and pushed at her lightly to bend forward. She kept her legs straight and together as she bent over and held the desk with her hands.

Komiko ran her tongue over the pouting lips and took the dewy wetness away, then placed a firm, loving kiss to them, moaning her pleasure in kissing them. Michelle moaned the same and pushed back against her, letting her know her own pleasure in feeling what she was. Komiko finished off by sucking on the tiny lips and pulled on them hard before letting go.

"I do love that sweet pussy of yours and can't wait to enjoy that pretty ass more. Okay, get dressed, or we'll never get out of here and I'll be at you all night."

Michelle laughed at that and turned again with her bra in her hands.

"I think I'd like that."

"What Baby?"

Komiko was slipping her panties on again and stood up, setting them in place against her.

"Spend a whole night with you."

Komiko looked at Michelle and could see her willingness to do that.

"Maybe, we'll see. Let's just do the three hours twice a week and see how they go, before we talk about spending a night together, okay?"

Komiko caressed Michelle's face softly as she spoke and Michelle closed her eyes and leaned her into Komiko's hand.

"You really want this, don't you? You realize what this means to you and how important it is to learn."

"I do. I thought I knew before, but you were right, it really meant nothing to me and it was all fake. I've never felt this way before and I like how it feels. I like how I feel when I'm with you and what you do to me."

"I believe you, Michelle. I can hear it in your words and feel it in the way you touch me and hold me. If this is what you wish to do, then we'll see about finding a way for you to stay the night without anyone getting suspicious. I have students and faculty come and go often, so nothing to worry about there, it's more about your friends and not letting them know what's going on. That will be your test to do and make sure they don't suspect anything. Can you do that?"

"I think I can."

"Well, until you know for sure, we'll leave it as a thought between us, okay?"

"Okay. I'll think of something soon."

"I can see that you will. I'm pleased you have taken to me so well and enjoy what I have to offer."

"I do. I know one thing though."

"What's that, Baby?"

Komiko listened as she put her legs into her skirt and pulled it up over her ass and zipped it up. Michelle had her top on and was holding her mini skirt, her torn panties sitting on the desk.

"I love orgasms. I can't wait until you make me have more."

"Oh my sweet pet, I am going to make you cum so much. You have no idea how much pleasure awaits you and yes, I will make you cum longer and harder than you could ever imagine."

Komiko pulled her into her arms and kissed her with great affection, Michelle accepting it all and showing her feelings in return. It was a kiss that would burn in her soul and light her path to a happiness she wanted to know. They broke apart breathlessly and smiled, as they finished dressing. Michelle grabbed her panties off the desk and held them in her hand, looking at them on what to do.

"Give those to me, Baby. I'll buy you another pair like them."

Michelle put them in her hand and stood there waiting to know what to do next, completely under the control of Komiko to decide what to do. Komiko slipped her heels on again and went around her desk and put the panties in her side drawer and took out the phone and closed it. She came back around to Michelle and held her around the waist. She looked deeply into her eyes and smiled as she held the phone up to her. Michelle went to take it, but Komiko held it tightly.

"Just remember what I said. I hear this thing go off, or see you using it during my class and you'll find it shoved in your ass or pussy. I'll set it to vibrate and call you repeatedly as I punish your ass. Do you understand, my pet?"

"Yes I do, Mistress Komiko. I understand it clearly. Shut my phone off and wait until after your class to use it again."

"You are too precious for words. Okay, get out of here and go see your friends, but remember what we've talked about and since today is Wednesday, I'll see you tomorrow night at my house, seven sharp. If you come a few minutes early, that's okay, but don't be late."

Komiko handed Michelle her phone back and let her go. Even though she now had her phone in her hand, it was no longer the most important thing to her. Something different had taken its place in her and held her interest. The cyber world was fun to pretend in, but the real world had just shown its face to her and she loved what it looked like. She kissed Komiko and thanked her, then dropped her phone in her bag and headed for the door. She found it locked and Komiko came to open it.

Komiko put her hand on the knob and then turned and kissed Michelle hard one last time and let her go. They shared a lustful look between them, a bond of something special and significant to both of them. Michelle smiled happily at Komiko, as she opened the door for her and walked out into the waiting room. She stopped at the outer door and looked back at her, the woman in her eyes now, completely different than the one she came to see earlier. Now she held warm loving thoughts about her and felt the gush in her heart knowing what was happening between them.

She blew a kiss and got one back, before opening the door and closing it, looking back till the final moments they lost sight of each other. Michelle felt herself walking differently, something different in how she felt, like there was more of a purpose in her stride. She smiled to herself as she walked down the halls and out of the school to the campus quads.

Komiko closed the door and went back to sit at her desk. She opened the side drawer and took the panties out again, holding them to her nose and inhaled their fragrance. She tucked them in her bag to take home and add to her small and growing collection of them. This would make her fifth pair to be celebrated trophies of her collection. Each pair had been torn away from their wearers to show her dominance over them and break them down, just like she was doing with Michelle. She shut the lights off and locked the door, making sure the cleaners had nothing to see that looked out of place. She walked down the hallways smiling to herself and found her stride more vibrant again, a sense of purpose to her need to teach people, especially young women, who needed to know how the world was and how to prepare for it. Teaching was more than just her career, it was also her pleasure as well.