All Comments on 'Sisterly Exploration Ch. 02'

by Aruri

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I know most bits of a ....

.....car, but what is a 'stirring wheel'?

Did you bother to read through what you'd written?

That is "Proof Read"?

It would have been far better if you had written it in the 'Past Tense'.

Example, using your first paragraph - "Michelle pulls her car into the garage next to Aruri's. She looks around to see if he's lying in wait, but she doesn't see him. "

How about - "Michelle pulled her car into the garage next to Aruri's, looking around to see if he's lying in wait, but she didn't see him. "

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

"orgasmic cumming". You're describing an orgasm by saying it's orgasmic. Well done, would never have guessed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

And it's past, not passed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2

Okay, this your story number nine. With that experience, you should have learned something from the feedback. Let's assume you're not a ninth-grader who hasn't had a grammar class yet. Your syntax (mixing tense and combination of words) really detracts from the appeal of your story. Your characters don't have to be super-sophisticated, but they shouldn't be retards either. You really need an editor. (I'd volunteer but I'm still anon.) Pay attention to the constructive criticism, and don't be put off by the trolls.

YunieYunieabout 9 years ago
Great story but needs proofreading

Great story but I recommend proofreading before uploading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

Don't listen to everyone else. This is after all a porn site. Grammer and spelling aren't everything. I mean I could understand what you were trying to say. The story line was great and I loved Michelles Massage even more. The only thing I would have changed would have been the color of his skin. I just think it might have been better if they were both perhaps mixed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
special

It takes a special kinda person to be a grammar nazi on a pornographic literature website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was freaking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: Good

Actually, grammar and spelling are the bedrock of writing, the foundation. By all means, let's listen to the "person" who slams others for caring about basic English but can't spell grammar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

I find it interesting that people feel justified being an asshole when they give feedback. Touting superior writing skills while displaying inferior character is lame, at best.

Loved the story!!!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME FUCKING SESSION My cock is exhausted

FANTASTIC BROTHER and SISTER STORY.

Can't wait until the next EPISODE.

SynsitiveSynsitiveover 5 years ago
Hottest fuckin story I’ve EVER read!!

Amazing! Absolutely amazing! Definitely the hottest, sexiest, best fuckin story I’ve ever read! I’ve read some great stories, but the sex in this story is hands down fuckin hott!! Excellent story. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAruri@Aruri
Humbly, I'm just different from everyone, in that, all I think about is sex. And I mean that is the most serious way possible. My mind never stops racing, allowing me to excel when sex is involved.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES