Sisterly Exploration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

She reaches down and puts his throbbing member on her thigh. It throbs next to her pussy as her fingers tease up and down the shaft.

"Not to mention I overwhelmed you with your favorite color, which caused a bit of mini-cum, and I then gave you a foreplay-handy which led us to this moment."

"We've done all of that-"

"All that, and you've still never kissed me," she seductively says.

He leans over to her as she leans in for a kiss. Just as their lips barely touch, he pulls back.

"Should I kiss you now, or eat you out again?"

She's first upset about him leaning away but then ponders on the choices.

"I think-"

"Too long," he yells.

He kneels down and pulls her hips off the counter. He sits her thighs on his shoulders and buries his face in her pussy. She's balancing on his shoulders and holding onto his hair for dear life. Fortunately for her, he sits her back on the counter and continues delving into her hotness. After the attention he gave her clit, he focuses on getting every drop of cum juice out of her. She lies all the way back and grabs the edge of the sink.

"Eat it all," she commands.

He wraps his arms around her thighs and pulls her closer to his face. He kisses and sucks at both her lips until they're swollen and soaked in his saliva. He occasionally slides his tongue up and down and over her opening. She puts her feet on the edge of the counter and opens her knees as far as she can.

He pushes his tongue as deep into her as possible. He hooks the tip of his tongue and begins moving his head back and forth. He scraps at her walls in all directions, flicking his tongue around inside her. He presses his mouth against her lips harder and moans to vibrate her clit.

Her hips start rocking against him, and her tits jiggle on top of her chest. She fights the urge to look down at him again and simply enjoys the fat tongue burying itself in her cunt. No juice is able to escape his efforts as he begins sucking on her pussy while pushing his tongue deeper. Her nipples harden even more, and she starts scratching at the edge of the sink as her orgasm builds more and more.

Soon her rocking turns to thrusting against his face. He starts using the force of her shaking to tongue her harder and faster. He starts pulling her into him more and more until she's fully face fucking her pussy with his tongue.

"Shit. Shit. Shit," she yells.

Her pussy tries gripping his slippery, hooked tongue, but he continues fucking her freely. Her pussy opens to a flood of juices that are all captured by his suctioning mouth. He continues sucking and fucking her cunt well past her limits. She begins twitching and whimpering as her pussy's sensitivity heightens.

Her hands are squeezing the edge of the sink so hard that she can't let go, which leaves him to punish her pussy as much as he wants. Her screams get louder until she tenses even more and her screams become silent. Her eyes are twitching, and her entire body quivers and stiffens with every orgasmic wave that rushes over her.

Finally, he lifts away from her pussy, and she lets out a scream of pain. The soft color of her labia is now darker and approaching a deep red. Her clit is fully erect and throbbing, and she pushes juice out with every quiver.

"I love you, Sis. Your pussy is the greatest thing I've ever experienced. I can't control myself around it."

He locks in on all the juice leaking out onto the floor and loses control. He positions his head underneath her pussy and lets the juice drip into his mouth. When that's not enough, he again attaches his mouth to her.

She lets go of the sink and puts her hands on his head as he cleans her pussy of all excess juice. Her orgasm is still blurring her mind and her eyes are barely out of her head, but she's aware enough to monitor his pussy eating.

"You eat too much," she whispers while trying to subside from cumming so hard.

Her pussy is sensitive to the touch, yet she lets him continue licking her clean. Her body is quivering above him, and she starts to moan again. He gives her pussy one last lick before kissing her throbbing clit. She squeals from his touch, and that sound sends him into another world.

He moves his head down further and tickles her pulsating opening with the tip of his tongue. He licks her entire pussy from cunt to clit, licking every part of her he can. Both her labia and over every little nook and cranny he can find until he gets to her horn-like clit. She moans and groans every second he's licking her.

She pulls him up to her to stop him from eating her again, and he wastes no time in kissing her. She feels his juice covered lips against hers and moans from the satisfaction. He grabs her body and holds her against him as they continue their passionate kissing.

"I love you," she says in between kisses. "And not as a brother, but I love you." She explains as she stops kissing him to look in his eyes.

"I love you too," he replies before continuing to kiss her. "And before you ask...," he stops their make out session to reassure her. "I love every part and thing about you. I love you as a person. I love you as my sister. I love you as a chick who is about to literally get fucked through a wall. I love you."

She eagerly kisses him back. Their passion explodes even more as they begin rocking their hips together. With each rock and thrust, his dick rubs against her slippery pussy. He moves his hands down to her thighs and pulls her legs apart so that he can slide into her.

"Will it fit," she excitingly jokes.

"As wet as you are, that's not even a question."

She leans back to watch the penetration and moans from sheer anticipation. He rests his head against her opening and the size of his massive black dick against her light skinned, reddened pussy causes both of them to quiver.

"Are you okay?"

"I am far too excited. I might literally try to break my dick off in you."

"Oh my fucking shit, please fuck me that hard," she yells as loud as she can.

He moves his hips one last time before sliding all nine inches into her pussy. Her pussy immediately clenches around his shaft, as the girth of him stretches her more than expected. There's slight pain, but it's begin overpowered by her pulsating walls. His dick throbs and swells inside her cunt as he leans against her for support.

He arches back and pushes even deeper until he slams against the back of her pussy. Her cervix brushes over the head of his dick as he throbs in her depths. They grab onto each other and hold their breaths as they try to control themselves. His thickness begins to push her cervix open as he throbs harder and harder. Her eyes roll into the back of her head, and he groans and bites on her shoulder. They're so lost in the intense collision; they're unable to continue kissing.

He slides his dick out of her and stumbles backward into the stove. Her legs open more as she moans and whines at him. She covers her pussy with her right hand while balancing herself with her left.

"Too good. Your pussy is too good. I can't," he gasps.

She rubs her now dilated opening before looking down at how big she's gotten.

"That hurt so fucking much. It's too big and too deep."

"I think we'll have to half-fuck. I can't use all of it, yet. First fuck, we'll use half of it and go slow."

He leans his head back and groans as his throbbing member continues swelling. The veins in his shaft are staining and his legs are shaking. He braces himself against the stove. She looks over at his pulsating dick mimicking her burning pussy.

"Fuck half fucking. Fuck a new hole into the back of my pussy," she demands.

He looks up at her holding her legs open to him. He pushes himself off the stove and stumbles back over to her. He leans against her as she starts kissing him again. She wraps her hands around his neck as he puts his on her hips.

"How big of a hole," he smirks.

She laughs before continuing to passionately kiss him. He squeezes her hips and positions his dick at her throbbing entrance. She stops kissing him and looks down to watch his length slide to her depths inch by inch. They moan and sigh into each other's lips as every inch is consumed by her pussy.

Her labia stretch to their limits as his girth pushes her further and further apart. She's digging her nails into his neck and whimpering as their pubic hair meets again. They both look down at her overstuffed pussy pulsating around his base. They lean against each other as their bodies try to deal with the overwhelming sensations rushing over them.

Her pussy feels like it's about to be torn in half, but her convulsing walls are getting wetter and wetter. He can feel the throbbing intensity down in his toes as his dick tries fighting for room inside her tiny hole. She's able to lift her head and gasps for air as her wet pussy lubes her enough to take his dick.

Once he feels how slippery she is, he slowly begins pumping one or two inches at a time. He leans his forehead against hers and kisses her to control her moaning. Her nails dig deeper and she scratches across his neck as his pumping turns to thrusting. Her pussy isn't pumping juice fast enough as his dick uses more inches to plow her.

"Stop! Pull out for a minute," she begs.

He continues thrusting until she's bouncing on the counter. Her pussy is giving everything she's got, but his wide shaft is tearing her further beyond her limits. She takes her hands off his neck and tries pushing his hips away from hers more. Just as she starts pushing on his body, the tearing sensation turns to feelings of pure ecstasy. Her hands begin shaking and her body tenses up as he pushes into her cervix with his thrusting.

"I can't stop. Bust for me, Sis."

He continues his assault as her eyes start to roll into the back of her head. Her pussy gushes with juice while clamping around his shaft. Her walls constrict so tightly around him that he gets locked in. Her legs open more, and she seems to lift off the counter as she starts cumming. Her mouth hangs open as wave after wave explodes from her pussy and floods her brain.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she repeats over and over again.

She mumbles through her orgasm over and over until her voice goes quiet. She falls back on the counter and continues cumming, as he continues to rock her. He sits her feet as close to the corners as possible to open her legs more. Her convulsing pussy continues gushing juice around his shaft as his thrusts get harder and faster.

Still lost in the orgasmic overload of her brain, she instinctively grabs the edge of the sink again. He pulls her hips closer to the edge so he can bury his thrusts as deep as possible. Her head bounces around as she tries to regain some of her composure, but her eyes seem to be stuck in her head.

Her stomach is pumping up and down with his thrusts, and her pussy is screaming for a harder fuck even though it's still cumming. Her liquid sex is being beaten into a thick whipped cream as it seeps out of the edges around the throbbing dick.

"This is the best pussy ever," he cheers.

She arches her back and tries replying to his compliment but every time she tries focusing, the heavy sensation of his thick dick widening her pussy overwhelms her. She can literally see his dick penetrating the depths beyond her cervix. Her nipples are harder than ever before, and every tiny pump on her areola is fully heightened.

She's able to look down at her red pussy getting ripped into for just a second before her eyes roll back into her head. She starts moaning and screaming again as her cumming pussy gushes more juice. Her body jumps and jolts as her massive, on-going orgasm explodes into an epic festival of orgasmic cumming.

She leans up onto her hands and uncontrollably bounces into his thrusting. He leans over and kisses her to quiet her screams, but she's barely able to stay still. Her feet slide off the edge of the counter, and she puts her hands on his arms to stay balanced. Her eyes squeeze shut before her screaming turns into begging whispers.

"Pull out. Pull out. Pull out!" she repeatedly begs.

Her constricting pussy walls release his shaft just enough for him to pull out of her. Her powerful orgasm explodes out of her throbbing pussy in the form of a gushing squirt. With every hard breath she takes, a flood of juice explodes out of her. Her first breath shoots two feet into the air and soaks her brother's face and hair.

She screams on every burst that shoots out, getting louder with every harder gush. She sits up to try to stop her gushing pussy, but touching herself only causes more juice to shoot out. She splashes all over her brother, the counter, and the floor. Some of her juice even makes it over to the stove.

"Oh my fucking...," she gasps out of exhaustion.

"I told you your pussy was the best."

She rolls over onto her side and curls up as her pussy finishes its squirting demonstration. She looks back at him dripping in her squirt and laughs. Her pussy is still twitching and pulsating, which causes her to moan and jolt every once in a while.

"I can still feel it."

"My dick or the squirting?"

"Both. My pussy is on fire, and I love it."

She stretches her legs out and shows off the glistening trials of juice coating her skin. She stays on her side while trying to catch her breath. He steps back and squeezes the juice out of his hair and into his mouth. She looks back at him and giggles as he starts licking her juice off his body.

"Nasty."

He looks over her smiling at him.

"I'm the nasty one? What about you?"

"What did I do?"

He gestures to his soaked body.

"Your pussy is full of hotness, and it's corrupting your mind."

"My mind is corrupted? You're the one eating and fucking your baby sister."

He steps back over to her and runs his left hand through her hair before pulling on it. He pulls her up and over to his lips. He kisses her passionately while holding her head by her hair.

"You're the one cumming and squirting on your brother's dick."

She kisses him back and squeezes his body with her thighs.

"That's because my brother has some good dick."

"And my baby sister has the best pussy."

"But you massaged me first," she adds.

"You asked for the massage."

"You wanted to fuck me first."

"Damn right I did," he replies.

They continue kissing in between replies. He grabs her waist and moves her around to a good position. She squeals as she feels his dick resting against her extremely responsive pussy. They can both feel the pressure of her pussy wrapped around his dick. They begin to groan while rocking their hips into each other.

"You want to fuck me again, don't you?"

"Only so I can fuck the nympho out of you."

She slides off the counter and rests her pussy on top of his throbbing shaft while trying to balance herself. Her legs are weak and her knees are constantly in a state of buckling. He holds her up and against his chest as they continue kissing. His hands slide down her back, and he cups her soft, big ass.

She moans in his mouth as he relieves some pressure by rubbing his dick between her swollen lips. Her soft ass is creating more pressure in him, and she knows it.

"You want to fuck the nympho out of me," she ponders. "Maybe I do have a little nympho in me. We do share the same father."

"What I've got, you've got; just less of it."

She slowly turns around and slides his dick onto her ass. She looks back at her huge ass being out-sized by his massive meat. Her knees buckle again as she thinks about how hard he makes her cum.

"Fuck the nymph out of me," she whimpers while bending over the counter. She bounces his dick on her ass while looking back at him with a devilish grin. "Fuck your sister into the slutty nympho I was born to be."

He groans while positioning his dick at her stretched opening. She rocks back and forth on his head while breathing in preparation. He pins her hands to the counter and begins tease-rubbing his dick against the inside of her pussy lips.

"Beg for it."

She looks back at him and tries moving her pussy onto his head again. He controls her pussy perfectly so that she has no choice but to give in. She whimpers and moans as he continues his torture until she quits.

"Fuck me. Fuck me, please fuck me. Be a good big brother and make your sister cum until I'm your little nymphomaniac slave."

Her words send him into a rage, and he shoves all nine inches to the back of her pussy walls. Her soft ass cushions the impact, but not the force her pussy feels. She immediately screams and moans as he tears into her. She leans down on the counter and the cold top sends shivers into her nipples.

He grabs onto her hips and holds her as still as possible while trying to ram through her. He can feel the back of pussy stretching and adjusting around him. She tries looking back at him, but her hair is bouncing around everywhere. She reaches over and grabs the sink faucet to stabilize her thrashing. Her pussy is sending every type of sensation it can to her brain, which begins to fog her focus again.

The pain of the sensational fuck is turning to orgasmic pleasure again, and she knows he's about to make her cum. Her body tenses and she grips the faucet harder. Her tight walls tighten even more until she can feel every vein in his raging dick as he pumps deeper and faster. Her clinches get harder and harder, but her slippery walls still allow him to freestyle speed-fuck her as much as possible.

"Oh my...," she moans as her eyes begin to roll into the back of her head. "Make me cum," she yells repeatedly while scratching at the sink.

"You like your brother's dick, don't you. You want to cum on it? Squirt on it, Sis. Squirt hard," he yells while smacking her ass.

He digs deeper into her pussy while throbbing in rhythm with his thrusts. Her screams get louder and his groans get harder. His throbbing dick is swelling more and stretching her pussy wider. She can feel the juice gushing around his shaft turning to cream again. Her sloppy pussy begins sloshing and squishing around his thrusts.

He soon starts smacking her ass harder, until there's a red spot on her cheek. Her soft ass jiggles with every impact of his thrusts and slaps. At first, she moans every time he slaps her ass, but her orgasm begins overwhelming her. He grunts as he watches her tight ass absorb impact after impact.

She lays her head on the counter as her body jolts up and freezes. Her feet lift off the floor as her pussy explodes around his shaft. Her squirt juice tries to escape around his shaft, but he's stuffing her pussy with too much hard meat. She continues to convulse and moan as he rides her pussy harder. The juice from her orgasmic gushing is wetting her pussy more and more.

He leans her up and rests her against his body while slamming her ass faster. She instinctually reaches up and grabs his hair to balance herself while listening to her pussy get pounded. Her mind is completely lost as every inch of his shaft stretches and throbs her silky walls beyond repair.

She puts her feet back on the floor and leans into him more as he begins massaging her hips. His massage is pushing her cervix into his thrusts, and that's sending more sensations to her overloaded brain. She screams even louder as he moves one hand down to her battered pussy and pushes inward.

He kisses on the back of her neck and groans as he feels her pussy trying to stop his ramming. Her eyes roll forward and she looks down at his pumping dick throb-fucking underneath his squeezing hand.

"Fuck!" they both yell.

She opens her legs more, and he angles himself to fuck more on her G-spot. As his hand squeezes on her pubis, her G-spot is pushed against his girthy shaft. Her messy hair begins bouncing as she tenses even more. He slides his hand off her hip and up to her tits as she is pushed from another orgasm into a higher state of orgasmic existence.

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers