Sisterly Exploration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

"Shit," he yells.

"Fucking let me cum," she cries out.

Her hard nipples quiver on her breasts as he tries massaging the tension out of them. His slamming dick is swelling inside her pussy too much to let her squirt again. Her screams turn to those of pain and pleasure as her pussy begs to release its load. He pulls his dick out, and she again explodes into massive squirts. Her pussy stays open like a faucet as she sprays all over his dick while screaming and crying. He holds onto her body and rubs his dick against her cumming pussy to tease more squirt out.

"Squirt it out, Sis. Keep cumming."

He rubs his head against hers while caressing her body. Her screams return to moans as her pussy slowly stops squirting. Small streams continue to burst out as she calms down from another round of serial orgasms.

"How do you keep doing that?" she asks while looking back and kissing him.

He looks at her red eyes and the tears coming down her face. He reaches up and wipes the tears off her cheeks while laughing.

"I've never made a chick cry like that."

She wipes her eyes and tries to stop crying.

"Well, that was the best fucking I think any woman has ever even dreamt about. That, and I'm sad I couldn't keep cumming."

"I could help with that," he says while trying to massage her body into getting hornier.

She softens his massage while kissing him harder.

"Answer the question first."

He starts to answer, but their kissing is more enjoyable. He moves her over to the counter, and they rest while kissing and rubbing on each other's bodies. His throbbing member is ever present as she moves her hips. She can feel it brushing against her completely worn out pussy.

"What was the question again?" he has to ask.

"How do you keep making me cum like that?"

He kisses her one more time before turning her back towards him. He tries to sit her back up on the counter, but she wants to stay balancing against him.

"It's a talent I learned; giving serial multiple orgasms."

"Serial multiple orgasms?"

"Yeah, it's a real thing. You should know that by now."

They kiss and stare into each other's eyes while exploring each other's sex beaten bodies. He grabs her ass as she grabs on his.

"How come no one else can have serial multiple orgasms?"

"All women can have them. It just takes a certain kind of creature or machine to give them to women. Creatures like me."

"You mean machines like you, right?"

"You think I'm a machine? Well, I must be running hot then."

They laugh while kissing and continuing their explorations. Eventually, her hands find their way to his raging hardness. He gasps and jumps as she touches it.

"What?"

"I'm so fucking hard. Touching it kind of hurts."

She looks down at how hard he's throbbing in her hands. She tries to stop the throbbing, but he's far beyond any point of being able to just calm down.

"Does this help?" she asks using a sweet, seductive voice.

She softly strokes his shaft until his groans of pain turn into moans of pleasure. They continue kissing as her strokes get a little faster. He puts his hands on her hips and grinds into her strokes while kissing her harder. She kisses him back just as hard while moaning from the soft grinding.

"I can feel a preload coming," he whispers.

She kisses him one last time before looking down at the veiny creature she's trying to tempt into releasing its slimy elixir.

"I got it," she smiles at him.

She moves him around and leans him against the counter while kissing on his chest. She makes her way over to his nipples, all while constantly stroking him. She treats his nipples just as he treated hers. He reaches up and holds her hair as she bites and nibbles on his areolas like a pro. His dick jolts in her hands, and she's reminded of the building tension in her brother.

She kisses and licks her way down his body until she's on her knees and staring directly into the eye of the creature. She tries taking it into her mouth, but the swollen size of it is too great. Her lips wrap around as much of his head as possible.

As her hot tongue touches the tip of him, his preload explodes into her mouth. She chokes a bit and pulls her mouth off his throbbing head to catch her breath. She continues to stroke at him, causing stream after stream of precum to plaster of her face. She laughs and smiles as he coats her face with a massive preload.

"Not this again," she giggles.

He can't even speak, he's moaning so much. She can see how hot he's getting and knows she can get him to bust another massive load. She looks back at his creature and pumps every drop of precum out before taking him back into her mouth.

"Holy shit, girl," he yelps.

Her plastered face begins taking inch after inch into her mouth. She pushes herself to her limit, nearly swallowing his length. She continues stroking and squeezing precum out as she sucks and licks at his shaft. He puts his hand on top of her head and stares down at her as she moans and bobs on his dick.

She starts getting fast and hard while bouncing her head around and moaning harder. Her moans are sending vibrations into his swollen sack. His knees begin to buckle, and she smiles at the compliment.

"Give me that cum," she orders while stroking his dick over her face. "These big balls are full of it, aren't they?"

She holds his dick against his stomach while sucking on his testicles one at a time. She sucks as hard as she can while bouncing them around in her mouth with her tongue. As she gives his nuts the special treatment, she feels them tightening.

She puts his dick back into her mouth and strokes wildly while moaning and bouncing around. She takes his dick and holds it with her left hand while stroking it like a mad woman with her right. He braces himself on the counter as she squeals in excitement.

"Shit! Keep going. Keep going," he groans as his eyes roll into the back of his head.

She can feel his monster swelling even more and the veins bulging ridiculously hard. She aims his dick at her face and continues bouncing around and moaning for his hot load.

"Cum for me. Cum all over me. Ah shit, give me this cum. Cum, cum, cum," she repeatedly orders. "Blow your hot load on your slutty, little nympho sister's face!" she screams.

She spits on his shaft and strokes him as hard as she can until his body tenses and he groans. He leans his head back and lets go of her hair to grip the edge of the counter. She continues eagerly bouncing and moaning until she feels his first blast cumming.

She opens her mouth in anticipation and gets exactly what she wants, as she pumps out a long, thick rope of burning hot cum. It splashes onto her face from forehead to chin without breaking. She coughs on its thickness but continues stroking his load out onto her face. More and more ropes splash onto her, as his orgasm never seems to end. Some ropes are so thick; they explode on her face, splattering drops onto her arms and shoulders.

She takes rope after rope until her face is fully plastered like she's wearing a white mask, but still she pumps his massive load out. She tries catching some of it in her mouth, but she's quickly filled to the brim as his dick unleashes a storm of cum upon her. She holds the load in her mouth while pumping his liquid white gold all over herself. Her eyes are slimed shut, but she can feel the hot valuable liquid landing all over the rest of her body.

By the time his dick starts to pulsate signaling the end of his orgasm, her entire front is coated with cum. The last rope of cum explodes directly at her pussy as she lets his dick soften in her hands. There are splashes of cum covering his body as well, as she looks up at him. He looks down at his cum-bathed sister's body and smiles.

"Are you my little nympho now?"

She reaches around looking for something other than his dick to hold on to as she stands up. He grabs her hand and helps her up. She stumbles back into the stove and balances herself while shaking her head up and down. He stares at her cum coated sexiness while cum drips down onto the floor.

"Swallow," he commands.

She shakes her head no, and keeps the cum in her mouth. She leans her head back and gargles the cum before drooling it into the palms of her hands. As the last of it drips into her hands, she shows him her cum coated mouth.

"That was a fat load, bro."

"Not as fat as that ass, Sis."

She snickers at him before pouring the cum back into her mouth. He steps over and quickly rubs her covered clit until she moans some of the cum out of her mouth. She drools most of it onto her tits and stomach, and she swallows the rest.

"You asshole," she yells.

She wipes the cum off her eyes and sucks it off her fingers while grinning at him.

"Happy?" he asks.

"I'm beyond happy."

She cups her cummy tits while posing for him. Her entire body seems to have cum on it now. Her neck, chest, arms, stomach, pussy, thighs, and legs are either coated with a thick layer of cum or have trails sliding down them.

"Come here."

She walks over to him, and he kisses her cum coated lips while squeezing her ass in his hands. She rubs her cum covered body against his and moans as her pussy slides against his dick.

"Not again. I'm so fucking tired. I just want to go to sleep."

"I'm going to let you sleep," he replies. He moves his hands up to her waist and begins grinding into her pussy while moaning in her mouth. "As long as you sleep just like this."

"No, shower?"

"No, shower."

She kisses him back and slides her hands up his abs, leaving a trail of slime.

"What if we shower together?"

"No shower or I'm fucking you again."

She looks down at her body and thinks it over while rubbing her gooey pussy against his softened dick.

"Can we sleep with you inside me?" His hardening dick throbs against her as a reply. She smiles and climbs into his arms as he starts walking towards the stairs. "How much do you like fucking you little sister?"

"So much, her big brother's going to fuck her in her sleep."

"I thought I get to go to sleep," she yells.

"You get to sleep. I'm just to going to wake you up with another round of serials."

They smile and kiss all the way upstairs to his bedroom.

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers