Michelle's New Boyfriend Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertl
robertl
1,618 Followers

I could tell from Michelle's expression what she was thinking, "No," I told her, "It isn't going to lead to anything, she's happily married, and I'm not going to interfere in that."

"But you can dream a little and have some fun flirting. Is she pretty? Did she stay thin or did she get cute and chubby?" Michelle laughed, thinking that was kind of funny I guess.

"No, she didn't get fat. She's just about as thin as in school except maybe she filled out in some places and yes she's pretty."

"You mean she's got boobs now?"

I laughed at her 'boobs' comment. I remembered that during school, Ginger was straight as a board, although I thought she was gorgeous. "Let's just say she's a bit curvier."

She grinned at me, "That's something you'd certainly notice!"

"Well yeah, I did. And I hope it's okay with you that I invited her and her husband to dinner."

"So you invited an old girlfriend to dinner, and you aren't expecting anything to happen?"

"No, she wasn't ever a 'girlfriend.' I just had a crush on her back then. I told her that I'd talk to you about it and give them a call. I'm not sure if she's expecting the actual invitation or not."

"Invite them. I'd love to see Ginger again and meet her family. I liked her too."

Michelle rolled over, and I snuggled in behind her, and we both went to sleep, satisfied with her homecoming and especially our lovemaking! I didn't think about Ginger anymore that night. Well, maybe I remember a little dream about that kiss, but that was all.

The next day I got a call from Michelle shortly after I went to work. She told me, "I talked to Shaun this morning and told him I was home."

I expected her to call him first thing, so I wasn't surprised. "Was he glad to hear from you?" Dumb question!

"Uhunh, he was." She paused a little, then went on, "He's in Pendleton this weekend for the Round-up."

I remembered the Pendleton Round-up is the 3rd week of September every year, this year the 16th through the 19th. It's one of the biggest rodeos in the country. I used to go quite a bit when I was growing up since my parents live just out of Pendleton but haven't even thought about it for a long time, even though Pendleton is only an hour and a half away. It makes sense that Shaun would be there since his career is in rodeo, doing both his radio show and as a rodeo EMCEE.

"He's working, doing lots of interviews and reporting the news but he asked me if I'd come over with him tonight and tomorrow."

I was reasonably sure that Michelle wanted to see him about as bad as he wanted her. Who was I to stand in the way of lovers? "When are you leaving?

"Right after work if it's okay with you. We'd come home Sunday."

"What about your new job?"

"I guess I'll have to postpone it a couple of weeks." The following weekend we had reservations at Wallowa Lake in Oregon for an annual square dance festival. I told her to have fun with her lover.

I thought about Michelle in the arms of her lover in his hotel room, and it made me shiver with excitement. Whenever she's out with Shaun, I can't help but wonder what she's wearing, is she sexy, what are they doing together, is he making her laugh at some silly joke, how are they making love? The excitement and anticipation never seem to wear off!

I wished that Jacqui was still here and I'd take her to the rodeo, then to the Main Street show and maybe the dance at the Pendleton Convention Center. I missed her so much!

Then I thought about Trisha. I wondered if there was any chance she'd be able to take a night off and might go with me? I almost hated to ask her because I know Saturday night is their busiest night at the restaurant and that's when she gets the best tips. It'd be a pretty significant financial loss for her to lose a Saturday. Well, I decided I'd let her make that decision, so I called her. She said she'd be thrilled to go with me Saturday if her manager would approve it. She called me back a few minutes later, excited that she could go. I told her I'd pick her up about nine and suggested that she have a little bag packed to spend the night.

I went online to find a hotel in Pendleton and ended up calling five before I finally found one with a room that someone had canceled. I'd forgotten what Pendleton was like during the Round-up, every motel full. I finally found the room at Motel 6 at $225. Two hundred twenty-five dollars for a $49 motel room! I groaned but ended up paying their robber baron rate. I bet that Michelle and Shaun wouldn't be spending their nights in a Motel 6, they'd probably have a Jacuzzi in their room. Ah well, I planned on being engrossed a little more with the delights of Trisha than the room amenities.

The rest of the day and evening, I was excited about spending a day and night with Trisha and almost forgot that I needed to call Ginger to see about when we could arrange a dinner together. She was happy to hear from me, and we agreed on Sunday evening, October 3rd. After the disastrous start to the week, things seemed much brighter. Michelle was back, eager to start her new career and I had a long weekend date with the beautiful Trisha. It still fascinated me how long I'd been afraid to express myself with the opposite sex and now how easy it was to call and ask for a date, both the dinner with Ginger and weekend with Trisha. There wasn't any way I could have done either just six months ago!

robertl
robertl
1,618 Followers
12